BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

A few comments today on RR commentary about the confusion on where players are supposed to be playing, players not shooting longish range (perhaps they have been told not to) and general confusion about tactics

This is obvious from the games I've watched. There is no organisation at all. No nouse, no game plan, no shape.

Can't comment on today but it's not clear to me that he is learning. The idea that there are too many new players or injuries is nonsense.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, we're not equipped to get out of a relegation battle.

I think we'll end up with a draw against Bolton and a draw against Fulham. 4 points from a possible 18.

Then we've got QPR away, can't see us winning that, either. Charlton at home, well, not there, either.

Unless the manager goes, it's the 'R' word methinks. The signs are there.

This.

Every games now seems a mountain to climb,this current side is one of the worst at Ewood for Decades and I'm going back as far as Bobby Saxton!

The danger is present and real folks.

• Backroom

Anything less than a win against Bolton and the Rao's are going to be glancing nervously at their little black book of 'football contacts'. Should be fun.

Maradonna it is

It's not the squad! It's the instructions given that are killing us.

Bowyer doesn't know his arse from his elbow... Let alone his best team.

He has no clue what to do when winning, drawing or losing! Fecking clueless imposter!

I'll get us started... F uck of bowyer! Bye bye!

It's not the squad! It's the instructions given that are killing us.

Bowyer doesn't know his arse from his elbow... Let alone his best team.

He has no clue what to do when winning, drawing or losing! Fecking clueless imposter!

I'll get us started... F uck of bowyer! Bye bye!

should i put you down as 'undecided'?

Not suprised we lost. That old clean sheet thing yet again. Drives me mad. It's hard enough at pro-level without constantly chasing games.

It's been tough being a Rovers fan the last five years. One day I hope the club and it's supporters can unite again. I still don't think we will go down whoever comes or goes. There's some right old tosh in this division.

Archived