BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City (A) Saturday 26Th September 3Pm, Kc Stadium

K-Hod

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we be shouting this result from the rooftops or something?

No ...but for a team who was in the bottom three at one point ...a rather decent result ...or are you one of those who want Rovers to lose ...?..hmmm

Aye, one has even resorted to making 'jokes' about a Rovers' player's injury.

Makes you wonder.

The Charlton thread was quiet too.

I did say sorry Jason ...saves page after page of Bowyer will bring back his Golden Child ...makes this board less tedious...

Again ..sorry Jason

No ...but for a team who was in the bottom three at one point ...a rather decent result ...or are you one of those who want Rovers to lose ...?..hmmm

I did say sorry Jason ...saves page after page of Bowyer will bring back his Golden Child ...makes this board less tedious...

Again ..sorry Jason

I wasn't on about you. You seem normal.

Should we be shouting this result from the rooftops or something?

someone's upset we didn't lose. I posted some highlights of the match earlier in the thread. We're in blue 'n' white.

• Backroom

All part of being a football supporter

It's literally the same on every football forum anywhere :lol: it makes me chuckle when people see things here and just assume it's native to this place. Visit another forum for a few weeks and you might be surprised how civil this one actually is!

Gosh I love Jordan Rhodes. Always on hand to win us points that could perhaps be deemed unmerited. I haven't seen the game but have just watched the highlights. We are terribly suspect at the back and Hull could and should have killed us off from the looks of things. A few real sitters missed. Hanley's early cock-up was a shocker and he barely seemed to show any effort to get back. Poor and worrying. Good away point in the end despite the usual concerns.

Why not? Excellent away point. A pretty decent performance and a thoroughly entertaining game of football. A great afternoon's entertainment for those who pay good money to travel to watch the Rovers.

Yeah, but as we've established already, you're easily pleased.

Decent performance overall with some real plusses. One of them was Corry Evans who is beginning to look like a player at last. He was well supported by Hope Akpan. An area where we have been really weak for some time now looks much better. On the downside Grant Hanley was back to his kamikaze worse, particularly in the second half. Jordan Rhodes is getting sharper every game and he could even exceed 30 goals this season. If only we had a few players who could chip in with 5 - 10 goals to supplement him. Strange decision by Bowyer to bring the leaden Spurr on for Marshall. He pushed Olsson up and put Conway wide right. I think it was for Spurrs long throws but we didn't get any opportunities to utilise this and Olsson was getting forward anyway. O'Sullivan would have been a more sensible change in my opinion.

Yeah, but as we've established already, you're easily pleased.

Well, I suppose those who never go to a game find it difficult to understand the enjoyment that can be gained from watching football. Clearly, you enjoy making snide remarks at those who actually get out and support the club that you, strangely enough, claim to follow.

Well, I suppose those who never go to a game find it difficult to understand the enjoyment that can be gained from watching football. Clearly, you enjoy making snide remarks at those who actually get out and support the club that you, strangely enough, claim to follow.

We can't all be superfans like you, Parson.

Decent performance overall with some real plusses. One of them was Corry Evans who is beginning to look like a player at last. He was well supported by Hope Akpan. An area where we have been really weak for some time now looks much better. On the downside Grant Hanley was back to his kamikaze worse, particularly in the second half. Jordan Rhodes is getting sharper every game and he could even exceed 30 goals this season. If only we had a few players who could chip in with 5 - 10 goals to supplement him. Strange decision by Bowyer to bring the leaden Spurr on for Marshall. He pushed Olsson up and put Conway wide right. I think it was for Spurrs long throws but we didn't get any opportunities to utilise this and Olsson was getting forward anyway. O'Sullivan would have been a more sensible change in my opinion.

Agree with regard to Evans. Now playing the best football of his time at the club and he and Akpan looked very good in the middle of the park. I thought we looked a threat down the left when Olsson moved further forward and his pace got him in behind the defence on more than one occasion near the end. I think he provides something different to Conway or Marshall in terms of using pace to get behind the defence and so his crosses come in from a more dangerous angle for me. I totally agree about Hanley, although he was up against a very good centre-forward who continually turned him inside out. On the plus side Duffy looked better - if only we could get the two of them performing well at the same time!

We can't all be superfans like you, Parson.

So now you regard anyone who goes to a game a superfan? 879 superfans at Hull today Amarillo.

Archived