BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Tom

Next Rovers Manager  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Rovers manager?

• Paul Lambert
    • David Moyes
    • Slovisa Jokanovic
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Paolo di Canio
    • Uwe Rosler
    • David Dunn
    • Billy McKinlay
    • Malky Mackay
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alex McLeish
    • Gus Poyet
    • Tugay Kerimoglu
    • Simon Grayson
    • Billy Davies

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick question too those who haven't got a season ticket this season, would a good managerial appointment tempt you back too ewood with a half season ticket?

was going to ask a question along similar lines ..... of all the suggested names for new manager , who would provide the greatest increase in attendences

• Moderation Lead

The longer this goes on the more i worry about Lambert playing the game to get the Fulham job.

Me too.

We've been burned before as well with this lot and their terrible track record of managerial appointments. Reining my hopes in until a decision was made, and I'd advise anyone else to do the same. It saves you getting stung if there's a gigantic disappointment..... :(

I'm not worried yet but I will be by tomorrow night if there is no movement. Anyway this is more fun than moaning on the Bowyer thread.

It's been locked anyway,

must be a kick in the goolies for the Boywerettes

In theory if Fulham fail to get promoted (highly likely) then they will be getting an embargo next summer. Their gates aren't much different to ours and their overheads must be bigger. Not to mention splashing out £20 million in the last couple of summers on McCormack, Cairney and co.

Then I woke up and realised that as with QPR there's more chance of me becoming their next manager than there is of justice being served and them both being punished by the League for their unsustainable spending in recent years.

Strange how all this is going on in the middle of their festival. Has Mrs D been hammering back the kingfisher or what :)

According to Kamy:

Northern Rover @Northern_Rover 22h22 hours ago

Also it is Diwali in India so decision to sack will have been made days ago, again supports theory that someone lined up before telling GB.

So yeah. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the kingfisher thing - is that a proverb?

According to Kamy:

Northern Rover @Northern_Rover 22h22 hours ago

Also it is Diwali in India so decision to sack will have been made days ago, again supports theory that someone lined up before telling GB.

So yeah. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the kingfisher thing - is that a proverb?

Indian Beer my friend :) Although highly unlikely they'll be drinking it !

It's been locked anyway,

must be a kick in the goolies for the Boywerettes

By that misspelled "ism" - do you mean a section of the fans might find it a kick in the "goolies" that the club are taking action?

If it's for the betterment of the club, all fans should be happy that this chapter is closed.

All your humourless post is, is an attempt to drive a wedge between anyone who shares your view and others who might have an alternative opinion. Why not try something constructive or giving your actual opinion?

I concur with Khod. I've spent the last 3 years worrying about them making more "keanesque" mistakes or taking more advice from the wrong people- I can't ignore it until they've actually sorted something out.

Fortunately the signs are good - the odds, media and fact they sacked the lot rather than put the next rookie in as caretaker.

Archived