BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Tom

Next Rovers Manager  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Rovers manager?

• Paul Lambert
    • David Moyes
    • Slovisa Jokanovic
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Paolo di Canio
    • Uwe Rosler
    • David Dunn
    • Billy McKinlay
    • Malky Mackay
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alex McLeish
    • Gus Poyet
    • Tugay Kerimoglu
    • Simon Grayson
    • Billy Davies

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell you what.... the @#/? would it the fan if Degsy had Moyes lined up for the job and venky's by-passed him and appointed some no mark like Uwe Rosler or Sean O'Driscoll (both 33/1 in the markets btw ) thats why he's jacked

If there has been a change further up with the MD role then that might shed some light on who the next manager might be. Let's say for example Rovers shake up the directors with a Director of Football, well that might mean more likely a foreign manager who is used to working under that type of structure.

We are all assuming it might be Lambert but it might not be. Fulham and other clubs are also looking for another manager and someone with promotion experience could be in serious demand.

If there has been a change further up with the MD role then that might shed some light on who the next manager might be. Let's say for example Rovers shake up the directors with a Director of Football, well that might mean more likely a foreign manager who is used to working under that type of structure.

We are all assuming it might be Lambert but it might not be. Fulham and other clubs are also looking for another manager and someone with promotion experience could be in serious demand.

I'm currently remaining sceptical on who it maybe as no one saw it coming even kamy was proved completely wrong but something was defo rumbling after the Brighton game...just got a hunch it may not be cut and dried and the soap opera BRFC will continue

"Radio Lancs can confirm that Derek Shaw has left his position as chief executive of Blackburn Rovers ... to take up the post of manager at Ewood Park.

It's understood that he will be holding his press conference tomorrow at one pm, where he will unveil his assistant coach ... Paul Agnew."

Vs Burnley

We battered em

But our megastar jordan kept fluffing his lines n lawrence akpan n duffy missed great chances

Lets not revert to lies to make a cheap shot at our former manager

But you wouldnt know as you dont go

I'm not trying to take cheap shots at anyone. I merely said I cannot remember last time my husband and I in person witnessed a good league performance. You are quite right. I have not been this season because the stuff served up last season was so dire. There may have been odd performances this season where we played better. I accept that. I have already expressed elsewhere my thanks to bowyer for what he did earlier in his tenure. I've no axe to grind generally with him but I just got tired of being bored and frustrated, and being away most of the weekends since the start of the season means I've actually only missed one or two matches I could possibly have attended. Give me a reason to hope and I'll be back because I have no hols planned from now till next year

Archived