BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Tom

Next Rovers Manager  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Rovers manager?

• Paul Lambert
    • David Moyes
    • Slovisa Jokanovic
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Paolo di Canio
    • Uwe Rosler
    • David Dunn
    • Billy McKinlay
    • Malky Mackay
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alex McLeish
    • Gus Poyet
    • Tugay Kerimoglu
    • Simon Grayson
    • Billy Davies

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. That's spot on. If someone did say that I wouldn't even post it, never mind a post maybe saying "I was told by a coach". There's no secrecy behind this story, 90% of the media are aware of it. Also let's be honest of I had of put "someone told me" I would received a backlash with what a load of trash etc, that I wouldn't even bother posting if I couldn't quote the person who informed. Source was probably the wrong word to use to be fair.

personally it does not bother me if people do not quote who told them, they either beleve the story or they do not. in fact i would trust them more.

The real question is- What does ABBEY think of it all?

Maybe nows a good time for a brfcc amnesty on banned members whilst there's an air of positivity around

I bet the poor sod has passed out on his keyboard. We can only hope he didn't land on his caps lock key otherwise we'll never hear him!

The real question is- What does ABBEY think of it all?

Maybe nows a good time for a brfcc amnesty on banned members whilst there's an air of positivity around

Agree with this.

Something positive bringing fans back together and behind the club is long overdue

Listen pal, we all seem to be on-board with the appointment of Lambert. So we need something to bloody bicker about. Just do the decent thing, accept you're the fall guy and take your bleeding medicine.

OK I still haven't voted and will not until it's a done deal - then I'll claim they were always my first choice. Not much to bicker about but it's a start - I'm sure it can be bettered. Oh one more, I'm sorry it's not Pearson, part of me wanted to see that mix when it went pear shaped and also hear him tell Wheelcock that's he's an Ostrich's arse.

and I don't think it should be underestimated how big of a bonus it is that the 2 assistants that Lambert has reportedly chosen are both very well affiliated with the club and will know their way around the grounds and stadium, very important when you consider we don't really have any veteren players, coaches, staff or owners at the club to show them around and help them find their feet.

We don't get an experienced manager for five years and then we get two at once! Irvine and Lambert were of course managing prem league clubs last season. Major coup for the club and the best thing Venkys have done since buying the club.

Last time we appointed 2 top flight bosses as manager and first team coach was Kenny and ray Harford. Would settle for a repeat of what followed! ;)

• Backroom

Dreamland to think that in a week we can go from Bowyer to Lambert and Irvine

A move on paper much better than most would expect to be possible

Archived