BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Tom

Next Rovers Manager  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Rovers manager?

• Paul Lambert
    • David Moyes
    • Slovisa Jokanovic
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Paolo di Canio
    • Uwe Rosler
    • David Dunn
    • Billy McKinlay
    • Malky Mackay
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alex McLeish
    • Gus Poyet
    • Tugay Kerimoglu
    • Simon Grayson
    • Billy Davies

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Surely has to be Lambert now.

The Sun suggesting he hasn't spoken to Fulham at all. Spoke to QPR but has apparently chosen us over them, which suggests to me that we must be very confident of getting out of the embargo in January.

If I was John Filan I would never trust you again with "inside" information

How did I know someone would say that! I didn't claim for it to be 'inside' - it's not exactly a story of which would cause controversy it's a great day for the club IMO. Its like yourself breaking some news that the company you work for has reached record sales before they've posted it themselves, nobody would begrudge or be annoyed at you for such a thing.

John Filan comes on here and knows who we all are behind our usernames?

But he was wrong to name who told him.If I tell someone something and keep it to yourself and i find out they have told someone else i wont tell them again.All he he had to do is say i have heard a rummer.

Do we know that Filan told him to keep it to himself?

Thank you. That's spot on. If someone did say that I wouldn't even post it, never mind a post maybe saying "I was told by a coach". There's no secrecy behind this story, 90% of the media are aware of it. Also let's be honest of I had of put "someone told me" I would received a backlash with what a load of trash etc, that I wouldn't even bother posting if I couldn't quote the person who informed. Source was probably the wrong word to use to be fair.

Looks like Lambert will take training starting on Monday. Says he has been impress with our Training facilities

Plus hes been watching Bayer Leverkusen trained.

The guys a proper manager Chaddy, great appointment I they make it happen, cheers for keeping us updated.

Well I'll keep my opinion short...

I'm really giddy about this, bloody overdue we are. You know the feeling at the start of the season when you're about 12 and you think; 'This is gonna be immense' well I feel like that.

Cheers Gaz, but step aside, time for someone to show you how its done

I wonder who , convinced the Venkys to appoint a proper manager and backroom staff ?.They have for 5 years chosen the cheap option....

Anyway onwards and upwards , it will not be an overnight job , far from it , 4 joke managers and a idiotic CEO...But a ray of hope and I for one will end my self imposed exile in the new year ....

Thank you. That's spot on. If someone did say that I wouldn't even post it, never mind a post maybe saying "I was told by a coach". There's no secrecy behind this story, 90% of the media are aware of it. Also let's be honest of I had of put "someone told me" I would received a backlash with what a load of trash etc, that I wouldn't even bother posting if I couldn't quote the person who informed. Source was probably the wrong word to use to be fair.

Listen pal, we all seem to be on-board with the appointment of Lambert. So we need something to bloody bicker about. Just do the decent thing, accept you're the fall guy and take your bleeding medicine.

Archived