BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official: Paul Lambert Appointed Blackburn Rovers Manager

DE.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was Paul Lambert I'd give those idiots in Pune a deadline for talks and if they don't turn up I'd walk out of the door, its just a circus.

No chairman, No comms director, player contracts running out, loan players in limbo, league 1 squad and owners filling their fat faces at the IPL.

Get them told Paul, I for one am with you all the way :tu:

If I was Paul Lambert I'd give those idiots in Pune a deadline for talks and if they don't turn up I'd walk out of the door, its just a circus.

No chairman, No comms director, player contracts running out, loan players in limbo, league 1 squad and owners filling their fat faces at the IPL.

They've put a £110 million pound loaded gun to the heads of all concerned with Blackburn Rovers.

They've put a £110 million pound loaded gun to the heads of all concerned with Blackburn Rovers.

Yes we know that, we're talking about Paul Lambert, so whats the point you're trying to make JAL?

Bang on Gav, that's exactly what I'd do, and I'd be very open with the press too.

Yes we know that, we're talking about Paul Lambert, so whats the point you're trying to make JAL?

Just trying to highlight the difficulty faced in wrestling control from these people and back into the hands of people who genuinely care and want the best for the Blackburn Rovers football club.

They probably brought him in expecting him and his experienced team to deliver a decent stab at making the play offs. They have miserably failed to deliver. Playing devil's advocate the owners might be thinking that we're better off him walking out or another club taking him off our hands and paying us compensation rather than us shell out yet again for potting yet another unsuccessful manager.

Ideally he should have been on a short term contract to the end of the season but I don't suppose he'd have agreed to come on that basis.

Think you nailed it Rev. Last couple of games I paid attention to body language and effort levels to me Lamberts gone, Lambert knows it and the players know it. I despise, truly hate I mean hate, and I don't hate much, these @#/? wits. We are finished. It is appropriate that Stanley's stock is rising because shortly we may have little choice left if we want to follow a local team.

How can we get these couldnt give a @#/? about Blackburn Rovers Chicken keaners out of our club. No one else but us gives a toss. They don't have one microscopic iota about what BRFC means to us, the culture, the history, the pride. They feel none, absolutely none of our pain. The misery they have caused will never be comprehended by them. Would they please just walk away. Wait pay the debts.then walk. I we become extinct with they harbor even one ounce of remorse, will they hell. Still I wait for the day they strip to reveal clarrot shirts underneath with dingle season tickets tucked in the top pocket. Hate em get rid.

How'd Stanley do today BTW.

Lambert needs to decide soon whether he wants to be Rovers manager next season.

Think this uncertain is affecting the players and the fans

I suspect our owners and Lambert have already decided !

Lambert needs to decide soon whether he wants to be Rovers manager next season.

Think this uncertain is affecting the players and the fans

If that is affecting them , it shows what a soft Mars arse group they are . Thousands & upon thousands of pounds they are paid and they sulk like a bunch of babies . That's not me having a go at you Chaddy that's me having s go at the ones not fit to wear the shirt

They certainly showed little desire as a group today, hudds pressed us with the ball yet we strolled around.

Why take Jackson off also? If we've only got Brown on the bench, graham is back from an injury and we are already behind, surely he should've been on the pitch. The subs generally baffled me.

He wants money to rebuild the team and seems to be threatening to leave if he doesn't get it. Venkys aren't backing their man because he might leave? It's a chicken-and-egg situation by the chicken-and-egg masters.

But, to be honest, I don't feel any sympathy for Lambert, GAV. He is probably already a millionaire. He can walk away at any point and be no worse off. He'll just describe us as a circus, in fact I reckon he'll blame the fans as well. He's already had a pop over Brown. But the worst of it is that Venkys have created this situation by not speaking to Lambert and not listening to him.

No, I feel sorry for the long suffering Rovers fans and their kids and grandkids who have been shafted by virtually everyone associated with Blackburn Rovers since Williams and Finn left.

If and when Lambert walks, we are screwed.

Errant owners, no chairman, no manager, another novice replacement, barely any players, no contacts in the game, no favours for loan players, no money for new ones, FFP thrown in to rub our noses in it. Lambert has it made, he has options, we have none.

I really hope that they listen and he stays.

His pre and post match interviews of late just radiate one thing to me..total apathy.

A man at the end of his tether.

MK Dons play Sheff Weds, Brentford, Ipswich, Forest. They need to win them all. Rovers could well play their part by losing all of ours.

Here's hoping that Lambert simply thinks we are already safe. I think we are too if I'm honest. I'm more concerned that by not talking to him, and taking their time over a CEO (or whatever they wil call him/her) Venkys are showing that they have learned NOTHING.

MK Dons play Sheff Weds, Brentford, Ipswich, Forest. They need to win them all. Rovers could well play their part by losing all of ours.

Here's hoping that Lambert simply thinks we are already safe. I think we are too if I'm honest. I'm more concerned that by not talking to him, and taking their time over a CEO (or whatever they wil call him/her) Venkys are showing that they have learned NOTHING.

Thankfully I think the former is about a thousand times less likely.

He wants money to rebuild the team and seems to be threatening to leave if he doesn't get it. Venkys aren't backing their man because he might leave? It's a chicken-and-egg situation by the chicken-and-egg masters.

But, to be honest, I don't feel any sympathy for Lambert, GAV. He is probably already a millionaire. He can walk away at any point and be no worse off. He'll just describe us as a circus, in fact I reckon he'll blame the fans as well. He's already had a pop over Brown. But the worst of it is that Venkys have created this situation by not speaking to Lambert and not listening to him.

No, I feel sorry for the long suffering Rovers fans and their kids and grandkids who have been shafted by virtually everyone associated with Blackburn Rovers since Williams and Finn left.

If and when Lambert walks, we are screwed.

Errant owners, no chairman, no manager, another novice replacement, barely any players, no contacts in the game, no favours for loan players, no money for new ones, FUP thrown in to rub our noses in it. Lambert has it made, he has options, we have none.

I really hope that they listen and he stays.

That's an understatement its the worst thing for football as a whole right now.

• Backroom
"We made two mistakes, incredible mistakes," the manger told Radio Rovers.

"I don't know what Shane was trying to do in heading back to Jason but it was a ridiculous decision that cost us the game.

"The second one is just a standard corner that we've been pretty decent at, but we never dealt with it. It summed up our afternoon.

"We huffed and puffed, we had some chances in the second half but we didn't deserve anything from it.

"Huddersfield were quite content to see the game out at 2-0, we never produced the quality that I know we could."

Hopefully Ward is in Duffy's place when we play Forest. I'm not sure where Lambert's devotion to Duffy comes from but it has to stop. The bloke costs us far more points than he gains.

His pre and post match interviews of late just radiate one thing to me..total apathy.

A man at the end of his tether.

Not a chance in Hell he is going to go through this next season, so he's off.

Venkys have definitely got cold feet and pulled the shutters down and are just waiting for PL to hand in his notice.

They will revert to plan A, employ an inexperienced yes man who will be happy to curb ambition and shop in the bargain basement.

Hopefully Ward is in Duffy's place when we play Forest. I'm not sure where Lambert's devotion to Duffy comes from but it has to stop. The bloke costs us far more points than he gains.

@hindle1985 saved us more than cost us this season if u have watched . I'll take ur opinions on board tho 1f644.png

That's how Duffy feels about it and he has a fair case in my view.

A "rolling eyes" smiley won't do much to placate people though. Comes across arrogant.

That's an understatement its the worst thing for football as a whole right now.

I don't thing you mean "football as a whole". Only certain clubs/leagues are actually targeted, let alone sanctioned.

• Backroom

@hindle1985 saved us more than cost us this season if u have watched . I'll take ur opinions on board tho 1f644.png

That's how Duffy feels about it and he has a fair case in my view.

A "rolling eyes" smiley won't do much to placate people though. Comes across arrogant.

If we'd had Ward or Kilgallon in defence all season instead, I highly doubt we'd be on any less points. Having a central defender who can gift the opposition goals at any time is a recipe for disaster, especially in a league where games are tight and often decided by a single goal.

If this was my club I would not be giving pl millions to spend,his signings so far have been very poor,he does nothing but moan blaming everyone but himself,why would you bring on chris brown every week and keep playing gomez in midfield,none of the situation where in is his fault, but he does not help he seems to think he is some big shot,truth is he is in last chance saloon himself and so far failed bigtime

If this was my club I would not be giving pl millions to spend,his signings so far have been very poor,he does nothing but moan blaming everyone but himself,why would you bring on chris brown every week and keep playing gomez in midfield,none of the situation where in is his fault, but he does not help he seems to think he is some big shot,truth is he is in last chance saloon himself and so far failed bigtime

If you give a guy a pack of cards having removed all the aces and kings and swapped the number 10s into number 2s, with the 8 of hearts retired, keeping a few jacks and a one crummy number 9 in there then no matter how many times he shuffles the pack, he ain't getting pontoon!

Those cards are good enough to play and win at Poker if one knows what one is doing. Also it does not help if you throw away (sell) your own ACE or dont FIT it into your system

If you give a guy a pack of cards having removed all the aces and kings and swapped the number 10s into number 2s, with the 8 of hearts retired, keeping a few jacks and a one crummy number 9 in there then no matter how many times he shuffles the pack, he ain't getting pontoon!

Archived