BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers - 28/12/15

sambo

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me there's no excuses for not beating Bolton on Monday. They're in free fall, not paying players, pretty crap generally, fans revolting (in more ways than one). And we've been resting today and are the better side.

However, this is rovers after all and we know the rest...

• Backroom

Given their finances they possibly can't afford to get rid of him.

Correct. They wanted to get him out on a technicality after the red-top scandals broke, but apparently decided not to risk it.

No excuses for not taking all the points from this one. A Bolton team with morale at rock bottom, a manager there by default, a poor squad of players and fans on the verge of turning entirely.

One eyed Gav.

Any more updates on your love affair with the Venkys you can tire us with Gav.

Not sure what that means JAL, but you're no Rovers fan, you've been slagging off the club, fans, managers and players for as long as I can remember, I've never read a positive post from you yet.

Brain dead and probably a dingle :rock:

Rovers haven't scored in their last two outings and what with error strewn Duffy and Henley at the back Bolton must be feeling they can nick this one.

No we haven't but we have only lost 1 under Lambert and Bolton under Lennon have won 1 game all season.

Plus fitness wise we should be miles better having not playing today

Not sure what that means JAL, but you're no Rovers fan, you've been slagging off the club, fans, managers and players for as long as I can remember, I've never read a positive post from you yet.

Brain dead and probably a dingle :rock:

You know what I mean if you don't like it don't reply.

No we haven't but we have only lost 1 under Lambert and Bolton under Lennon have won 1 game all season.

Plus fitness wise we should be miles better having not playing today

Press Duffy dont put it in the air for him move him around play on Henley win the midfield and take your chances if there's nothing down Bolton's left hand side then it really should be a win.

You know what I mean if you don't like it don't reply.

You're obviously after a reaction and got one.

I've not been on much recently, but today I've read 3 threads all with you talking absolute bunkum, getting more and more outlandish by the post, you're after a reaction as nobody can be that deluded, then again you did tell us how Phil Jones was a Sunday league player at best, so maybe you actually believe this sh1t.

You're obviously after a reaction and got one.

I've not been on much recently, but today I've read 3 threads all with you talking absolute bunkum, getting more and more outlandish by the post, you're after a reaction as nobody can be that deluded, then again you did tell us how Phil Jones was a Sunday league player at best, so maybe you actually believe this sh1t.

Gav have you been on the sauce ?

Press Duffy dont put it in the air for him move him around play on Henley win the midfield and take your chances if there's nothing down Bolton's left hand side then it really should be a win.

Don't the stats proved that Duffy is the second best defender in this league? These are people who gather stats at every game

His performances this season have been miles better than the previous season. surely you would agree?

Don't the stats proved that Duffy is the second best defender in this league? These are people who gather stats at every game

His performances this season have been miles better than the previous season. surely you would agree?

He makes mistakes and I've pulled you for them some you've chose to ignore especially the free header for Forest at home was it ?

Don't play to Duffy's strength in the air, move him around, play it on the ground, then see what you can do.

Lennon should note that the big hoof upto Jordan Rhodes or the other trio that its a massive opportunity to reclaim possession and build again to go at Rovers.

HP with my bacon sandwich this morning JAL.

Best advice is Check your pants then Gav.

If we turn up thinking they're going to be soft touches we'll come unstuck. Just knocking it about and waiting for them to fold won't do.

That's exactly the manner we started at MK Dons away. Believed we were going to win by simply turning up. Even before the sending off we were very lethargic.

I'd hope Lambert will not allow this to happen. Start as we did against Forest at home.

I wonder if big Emile will score his annual goal against us again?!

That's exactly the manner we started at MK Dons away. Believed we were going to win by simply turning up. Even before the sending off we were very lethargic.

I'd hope Lambert will not allow this to happen. Start as we did against Forest at home.

I wonder if big Emile will score his annual goal against us again?!

That should be the game plan. With their fragile confidence and tension amongst their supporters an early goal would be ideal. Hopefully Lambert will have us on the front foot and we can take advantage of our extra rest with a solid, high tempo win.

Do people think the game will be played?

Not being in Lancashire its hard to understand just how bad its been, but seeing the pictures online of Darwen, Whalley, Witton and Leyland it looks pretty bad.

Do people think the game will go ahead? we're heading up in the next hour or so.

Do people think the game will be played?

Not being in Lancashire its hard to understand just how bad its been, but seeing the pictures online of Darwen, Whalley, Witton and Leyland it looks pretty bad.

Do people think the game will go ahead? we're heading up in the next hour or so.

Second that question. Planning to head down either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Archived