BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newport

I worked in "Back of Avon" and had a small flat just of the the main high street roundabout for 6 months whilst I found a house with the Missus hence Cleeve Prior.

A few years earlier when I lived in Bristol I edited the occasion Rovers South West fanzine called "M5/M6/Ewood Heaven" for about 40 fans across Glos, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.

I have always loved the area.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great gesture and fair play although it's a bit easier seeing as there was only 166 traveling fans. Think they might have baulked at it if there was 566 :lol:

I recall Wigan players doing the same after being mullered at Spurs although I don't know the numbers involved.

I recall Wigan players doing the same after being mullered at Spurs although I don't know the numbers involved.

Yes after a 9 nil thrashing or something I think. Doubt there was many Wiganers there but they certainly deserved their refund.

Not sure how many we will take to this. I got my coach ticket before the game on Tuesday ... and I am on coach No 3. Does anybody have a ticket for any additional coaches? Are the independents still running their own coaches to Newport?

Not sure how many we will take to this. I got my coach ticket before the game on Tuesday ... and I am on coach No 3. Does anybody have a ticket for any additional coaches? Are the independents still running their own coaches to Newport?

I hope we still have a decent turn out given the welcome gesture by the Club.

Archived