BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newport

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set off at 7.30am and just walked through the door. Gutted!

Official coaches are getting their money back, I went on the Action Group coach and we aren't seeing a penny which is frustrating, but we're in same boat as those who drove and got the train I suppose.

I will go back down on the tuesday but whats to say it wont get called off again?!

Really crappy day!

If we could refund we would, alas the coach company still charge us for the journey. One positive is though travelling with us you will save around £200 a season than travelling on official transport. We do it at a cheap a price as we can not as a profit maker.

• Backroom

If we could refund we would, alas the coach company still charge us for the journey. One positive is though travelling with us you will save around £200 a season than travelling on official transport. We do it at a cheap a price as we can not as a profit maker.

Not complaining about BRAG not refunding, more so the club. I just hope they put on free transport for the fans that have a ticket as I really want to go but am extremely reluctant to pay for transport again with a very real possibility of it being off again.

I can remember sometime in the early 70s coming twice on the train from Sheffield to Bolton for an FA cup replay midweek and both were postponed by the time I got there. Played third time and I think Rovers won, but of course I couldn't get there.

I can remember an away game in the very early 70s at Bristol Rovers when they still played at Eastville. We set off early on the Ewood Express from Blackburn station only for it to be turned back somewhere in the midlands because word had come through that the pitch was waterlogged.

Not complaining about BRAG not refunding, more so the club. I just hope they put on free transport for the fans that have a ticket as I really want to go but am extremely reluctant to pay for transport again with a very real possibility of it being off again.

Can't see the club giving a full refund AND free travel for the rearranged fixture - does anybody know how many official coaches there were?

• Backroom

Cant see really why they would /should. It still cost the coach companies in wages and fuel etc

I know, it's just frustrating for the fans that went and want to go again but will end up paying over 50 quid in travel expenses.

I thought that only BBC and BT had the broadcasting rights for live FA Cup matches. There has been nothing official on Rovers official website neither.

Eurosport

That's just live texting. If you look at the site they claim they have all the replays live in the same way.

Given the other options I can't see there being any chance of live TV for this game. Leicester v Spurs is a banker for one and Bristol City v West Brom, Liverpool v Exeter, Aston Villa v Wycombe will all be ahead of us for the other.

Archived