BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newport

• Backroom

It sounds from Lamberts quotes on the official site that Kilgallon and Spurr will both get a start.

Chris Brown as our only available fit striker is a massive worry!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The players from the sidelines that we might turn out should still be good enough but it's all about how the apply themselves. If I was Lambert I'd watch the Shrewsbury match back first as that just showed the attitude of some of the squad players here.

M

Not won a game at home in months? Manager under massive pressure? Hours without a goal?

Call 0800 - ROVERS and see what we can do for you.

We have a long, esteemed history of providing relief when you need it most - with our biggest clients, Bolton Wanderers FC remarking; "Every single year Rovers at home digs us out the @#/?!".

Blackburn Rovers, providing results when all the odds are against you.

To be fair, we are the ones in need of such a favour.

Lose this - assuming it's not a full reserve team - and heads will/should roll.

Newport 0-2 Rovers

I`m reading Darren Peacock is to be guest of honour on Saturday at Newport!

Know he ended up playing for us but I've always struggled to forgive him for his horror tackle on Shearer back in '92. Brutal, thuggish and pre-meditated as it gets, Shearer had to be taken off. Suspiciously close games-wise to Shearer's knee ligament injury against Leeds, always wondered whether Peacock's challenge weakened it.

Know he ended up playing for us but I've always struggled to forgive him for his horror tackle on Shearer back in '92. Brutal, thuggish and pre-meditated as it gets, Shearer had to be taken off. Suspiciously close games-wise to Shearer's knee ligament injury against Leeds, always wondered whether Peacock's challenge weakened it.

That's how I always felt about Nicky Marker too, after he ended Ossie Ardiles' Rovers career before it had even started properly.

That and, you know, he was absolute sh1te for us.

Would those heads include Lambert's ?

No.

Not sure why you keep banging this drum, Jim. Do you want Bowyer back? This is the team that Bowyer built and Lambert now needs to shape it after 5 years of successive non-managers having a go.

These things happen. No one minded Robben getting axed. Cisse?

Personally didn't enjoy the tackle on Robben and found the Cisse taunting to be extremely pathetic. But that's the tribalism of football I guess, it's up to Chelsea fans to have it in for the Axe and Liverpool fans to have it in for Lucas Neill for doing Carragher. And I'm sure plenty do!

• Moderation Lead

Personally didn't enjoy the tackle on Robben and found the Cisse taunting to be extremely pathetic. But that's the tribalism of football I guess, it's up to Chelsea fans to have it in for the Axe and Liverpool fans to have it in for Lucas Neill for doing Carragher. And I'm sure plenty do!

Apparently in Carragher's book he admits that one of his mates rang him and said he'd seen Lucas Neill at the Trafford Centre and asked if he wanted him to 'do him'. Nice lad...

Archived