BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newport

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Newport will do all they can to keep the pitch playable hoping that the heavier the going the more it will favour them. They fancy their chances and I dont blame them. They will be 'up for it' and we must be too and match their hard work and endeavour or else.............................

I think Newport will do all they can to keep the pitch playable hoping that the heavier the going the more it will favour them. They fancy their chances and I dont blame them. They will be 'up for it' and we must be too and match their hard work and endeavour or else.............................

I bet they think that a heavy pitch will slow our pace attack down.

I am looking forward to this for several reasons but at the back of my mind is the possibility of an upset. If we approach the game correctly, professionally and give Newport due respect we should get a result. However if we go into the game with the mentality we had against Bolton it could be a sombre journey back.

Not won a game at home in months? Manager under massive pressure? Hours without a goal?

Call 0800 - ROVERS and see what we can do for you.

We have a long, esteemed history of providing relief when you need it most - with our biggest clients, Bolton Wanderers FC remarking; "Every single year Rovers at home digs us out the @#/?!".

Blackburn Rovers, providing results when all the odds are against you.

Archived