BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaw Leaves!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will there be an actual chairman again and perhaps a board reshuffle? Seems Myers is the top guy now administration wise (and Suhail Pasha but not sure how often he's at Ewood) so there must be news of a replacement coming. Robert Coar will probably still be on the board though he is 69 now apparently.

Will there be an actual chairman again and perhaps a board reshuffle? Seems Myers is the top guy now administration wise (and Suhail Pasha but not sure how often he's at Ewood) so there must be news of a replacement coming. Robert Coar will probably still be on the board though he is 69 now apparently.

Just to point out they have deleted his name on "who's who" but still kept the title of managing director.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/club/whoswho/

We need someone with experience of running a decent sized club and a track record of doing a good job. Who they support is irrelevant, this is really important. If they just want another administrator to oversee things for them then we can look forward to more inertia. the club needs to be shaken up. It also has to be someone who can sit above PL and be his boss and I very much doubt that Shaw ever did that.

He's got my vote.

No I believe Babu is usually in India. Totally guessing here but it might be the league's board rules or something like that why he's there. Coar hasn't done much other than speak at one of the AGM's. Wonder if he might take over Shaw's duties briefly if they take their time over a replacement.

Myers has already combined his role of communications director with commercial director following Dave Biggar's departure. I'm sure one man can't do all the jobs.

. That's true,I wasn't suggesting he could do 3 jobs,would mean a new commas guy,think they really want a full time guy running operations like Williams did,not sure if he walked or pushed but not up to the job..

Archived