BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Renew Or Not Renew

Lambert walks I walk, simple as that.

I'm stunned people are actually discussing who the new manager will be on another thread, I'm bl00dy furious and he's not gone yet!

Paul Lambert will put this club back where it belongs if he's given funds to achieve that goal, and has support and structure in and around him, but all the signs point towards them idiots in Pune blowing probably the last chance they have of recovering a dire situation.

I gave up under k*** because I'd possibly have done time or gotten into serious trouble with how I was feeling about that rat, I'm quickly approaching that point again under these lot and thats no good.

My family has had a presence on the terraces since the club was formed, it breaks heart to even think about packing it in, but if he walks because of the owners its absolutely unforgivable in my eyes, and with a fanbase that won't act this is my only way of taking control of the situation.

Venkys out

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. How do football clubs get away with that ??? From a purely health and safety point of view , God forbid any major incident took place , you would think the exact number of people in the ground would be more important than fluffing attendences

The Police are always given the true attendance figure. I believe these can actually be obtained under the freedom of information act.

I will renew but I don't think my brother's will. I despise those wretched Indians but I will do my utmost not to let them take away from me something that I have lived with for a long time and is indoctrinated into so many of my friends and family.

Charlton have the owner sat in the ground so it's far easier to direct their anger. Even the press would barely report one from us these days. It only got so much coverage in the Kean era because of the ulterior motives of some plus the fact the fans finally blew a gasket in a live Prem local derby game.

Charlton fans picked a live game to ramp it up and it worked.

You can rest assured that if our lot attended regularly or they had a permanent guy in the directors box representing them that they'd have got some verbals by now.

Slightly digressing...

Villas owner is hardly ever at matches but its not stopped the fans protesting week in week out, I understand what you're saying tomphil but its not an excuse that we have absent owners.

If 500 fans protested after the last game of the season outside the Jack Walker stand, no organisation, no politely telling the police, just roll up and give it some for an hour, that'll be all over the media, both locally and nationally, but as always people simply can't be arsed, it makes me embarrassed that we have such apathetic supporters.

Jack Walker put this club in a firm footing for years to come, these idiots have ruined it, we owe it to Jack Walker to bl00dy fight for the club, has nobody got a sense of responsibility? do we not owe it to Jack?

Slightly digressing...

Villas owner is hardly ever at matches but its not stopped the fans protesting week in week out, I understand what you're saying tomphil but its not an excuse that we have absent owners.

If 500 fans protested after the last game of the season outside the Jack Walker stand, no organisation, no politely telling the police, just roll up and give it some for an hour, that'll be all over the media, both locally and nationally, but as always people simply can't be arsed, it makes me embarrassed that we have such apathetic supporters.

Jack Walker put this club in a firm footing for years to come, these idiots have ruined it, we owe it to Jack Walker to bl00dy fight for the club, has nobody got a sense of responsibility? do we not owe it to Jack?

We owe it to him to blame ALL the people responsible. What are we supposed to do though kill them?

Kean was an easy target. To be honest that's what bullies do they pick an easy target. Though if anyone deserved to be bullied it was Kean.

I always thought Venkys should be equally targeted if not more. Remember after the Qatar story Kean made some stupid comments and all the attention went back on him.

What about my comments on the other thread? I tried to get people to commit money towards negative Pune ads. Who responded? Hardly anyone. I'm not doing any protest on my own as it would probably include breaking the law...and why should I?

Leaflets through letterboxes all sorts of things can be done. Those who berate the protesters won't know who to target.

Your looking at several thousand walk ups actually paying and being in the ground, it ain't happening.

We bought four extra tickets for 'walk ons' yesterday ... so don't be so sure about your assertion.

On protests:

Villa fans protest ... Villa relegated.

Charlton fans protest ... Charlton relegated.

Blackpool fans protest ... Blackpool about to be relegated.

Fat lot of good protesting has done them.

One of the last protests at Ewood resulted in some idiot lobbing a snowball at one of the Rao entourage ... probably a reason they don't bother attending any more. Despite what some folks think their attendance is exactly what is needed .... if only to sharpen their decision making process.

Paul Lambert will put this club back where it belongs if he's given funds to achieve that goal, and has support and structure in and around him, but all the signs point towards them idiots in Pune blowing probably the last chance they have of recovering a dire situation.

If this happens then it'd be hard not to think that they are doing it on purpose.

If the most Rovers-hating Bumley fan had bought us he couldn't have thought up half of the torturous deeds that Venkys have inflicted on this club, through both action and inaction. Do we know for sure that they don't have any relations from the cobbled end of the M65?

too many rovers fans dont have the stomach for a fight, they are happy to let happen whatever happens, we have been down the protest route before and been shot down for it, i think we should all wave the white flag and surrender, the charlatans have won

Lambert walks I walk, simple as that.

I'm stunned people are actually discussing who the new manager will be on another thread, I'm bl00dy furious and he's not gone yet!

I pretty close to walking but I will not be forced away from supporting my team and attending games from anyone.

I think most fans are furious about the possibility of Lambert walking.

I agree with you that Lambert will put this club where it belongs if he is given the funds to achieve that goal and has a proper structure in place.

The owners continue to not listen to the right people who want to put this club back in the Premier League.

I pretty close to walking but I will not be forced away from supporting my team and attending games from anyone.

I think most fans are furious about the possibility of Lambert walking.

I agree with you that Lambert will put this club where it belongs if he is given the funds to achieve that goal and has a proper structure in place.

The owners continue to not listen to the right people who want to put this club back in the Premier League.

Absolutely chaddy, all credit to you, I try not to critisize anyone for going, its down to each individual to decide.

We bought four extra tickets for 'walk ons' yesterday ... so don't be so sure about your assertion.

On protests:

One of the last protests at Ewood resulted in some idiot lobbing a snowball at one of the Rao entourage ... probably a reason they don't bother attending any more. Despite what some folks think their attendance is exactly what is needed .... if only to sharpen their decision making process.

I'm very sure. :)

On Venkys they used to come when the angst was at it's highest and it didn't bother them. They are that hard faced that if they really wanted to attend occasionally they would end of. Remember they flew over to meet the Queen then didn't stay for an extra couple of days to watch THEIR team and the reason they were able to get in touching distance of her Majesty.

Also let's not forget their very i'll advised showing up in a fleet of Bentleys owned by a foreign prince whilst the team was on it's arse. There's a reason they've distanced themselves completely now, it isn't a snowball or a mini protest and damn well you know it.

On protests:

What should they have done? Give them a cuddle? I'm only sorry they didn't choose something harder than a snowball.

On protests:

I know where you stand on all this, its been well documented, and I know you'll be hurting as much as the next fan, but do you actually believe that all you can do is support the side week in week out without exception?

You've been to Pune, you've been lied too, you've been taken for a mug like the rest of the fans forum, does that not wrangle with you ES?

On protests:

Ah. Just when I was starting to empathise with you. Still blaming the fans. I'd love to stick you in front of the Villa or Charlton fans with a loud speaker so you can tell them to their face that they are to blame.

These are the people who were there long before their respective current owners and will be there long after they've gone to pick up the pieces, and never previously felt the need to protest - Charlton have been relegated before you know. Protesting actually demonstrates that you care about something that is being done to you or taken from you without your consent. Imagine if people hadn't protested about Poll Tax.

Amazing though that you have no problem telling fans on a messageboard that they are to blame but put you face to face in front of the owners and you choke.

I really don't understand you.

Discussion never stops going in circles if this black and white mentality carries on Stuart.

He/she is not blaming fans, he's just pointing out that it's not helped league position.

All those examples are down to ownership and management. If someone doesn't think protesting has helped, then they should be welcome to the view! Not barked at for "blaming the fans".

Discussion never stops going in circles if this black and white mentality carries on Stuart.

He/she is not blaming fans, he's just pointing out that it's not helped league position.

All those examples are down to ownership and management. If someone doesn't think protesting has helped, then they should be welcome to the view! Not barked at for "blaming the fans".

What is it with you and this black and white business? When it suits you it's not black and white and when it doesn't it is! Check your history. Ewood Spark has a lot of form on this particular line so do yourself a favour and butt out of things that don't concern you.

Mr Opposite is a good name for you though. Or perhaps Mary-Mary. You seem to have stopped contributing any opinion of your own about issues at hand and have instead pop up only to disagree with others in your special pompous tone.

I don't think it does help in all honesty, but people need to vent and I certainly prefer to see that kind of passion from fans in/outside the ground, then just stopping going, never to be seen again.

The majority of fans that drift away aren't protesting, they are just sick of watching dire football, being bored and seeing their peer group slowly dwindle. For a hardcore, it is an absolute passion, many others just want to enjoy some football, they aren't doing as it is an awful environment to spend an afternoon, with an awful product, ergo the crowd is dropping and dropping.

What is it with you and this black and white business? When it suits you it's not black and white and when it doesn't it is! Check your history. Ewood Spark has a lot of form on this particular line so do yourself a favour and butt out of things that don't concern you.

Mr Opposite is a good name for you though. Or perhaps Mary-Mary. You seem to have stopped contributing any opinion of your own about issues at hand and have instead pop up only to disagree with others in your special pompous tone.

I've never been one to think in such extremes Stuart, and whether you like it or not, you will be picked up by me and other posters if I/they disagree.

I don't know your history with ES or care, all that does matter is what he said, what you said.

Again - your "stop blaming the fans" reply to he/she's views about protests not helping is just another example of that mentality. Hence my reply.

Carrying on with the personal stuff though, it really highlights what depths you and others must lower yourself too to feel better after being picked up.

I've never been one to think in such extremes Stuart, and whether you like it or not, you will be picked up by me and other posters if I/they disagree.

I don't know your history with ES or care, all that does matter is what he said, what you said.

Again - your "stop blaming the fans" reply to he/she's views about protests not helping is just another example of that mentality. Hence my reply.

Carrying on with the personal stuff though, it really highlights what depths you and others must lower yourself too to feel better after being picked up.

You do make me laugh, Mary. So holier than thou.

This started from you butting into a discussion which did not concern you. Not to add your thoughts but to take an opposite view to a poster you don't like.

Please, stop posting and start contributing. You'll enjoy it more. :tu:

Stuart, if you don't want people to have their say, don't post it on a public forum. Use the PM facility to discuss it with ES.

He is welcome to have his say on the subject being discussed and ideally add something to the discussion.

He is not doing that, he is getting involved and creating an argument between me and him for no reason.

No I'm not I'm just stating my OPINION that it's not fair to say that anyone who criticises the protests outcome as "blaming the fans".

I don't dislike anyone personally either!

Archived