BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Renew Or Not Renew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too many rovers fans dont have the stomach for a fight, they are happy to let happen whatever happens, we have been down the protest route before and been shot down for it, i think we should all wave the white flag and surrender, the charlatans have won

Think the best protest is to virtually surrender in that game against Reading. In fact get all the fans to wave white flags, or something and then walking out or turning their backs.

Uncle Jack gave the fans this club, gave the fans happy memories, and even during tough times it didn't come to things like what we are experiencing now under these imposters.

Think the best protest is to virtually surrender in that game against Reading. In fact get all the fans to wave white flags, or something and then walking out or turning their backs.

Uncle Jack gave the fans this club, gave the fans happy memories, and even during tough times it didn't come to things like what we are experiencing now under these imposters.

It could work as a sarcastic protest against those who think things are tick, tickety boo.

He gave and so many just took...his family, his trustees, venkys, kentaro, kean, players, managers, certain fans, etc. I almost wonder whether he would have regretted taking over now in the first place.

Someone so good...so much betrayal.

It could work as a sarcastic protest against those who think things are tick, tickety boo.

You know what Vinjay, time for those who know venkys deep dark secrets to reveal them. It's a shame that people know things which could rid us of these clowns, yet for some reason or the other it just won't come out. I just don't understand this

You know what Vinjay, time for those who know venkys deep dark secrets to reveal them. It's a shame that people know things which could rid us of these clowns, yet for some reason or the other it just won't come out. I just don't understand this

I don't have the physical evidence (or any photos of documents) but believe me I've asked about it. No doubt many of us have heard the information anyway. I don't have any say in how this evidence is going to be distributed but I damn sure want it to be. If the media still won't print it and the FA haven't done anything even this probably won't be enough to forcibly remove them.

The Football League have the power to do that. Is there anything out there to disqualify Venkys? No doubt but obviously this evidence still won't be enough to get rid.

By the way I'm sure most of you know where the Football League have their HQ right? Not just London...but Preston too.

Give that some thought.

Speaking of protests at headquarters it reminded me of this LOL. (No I am NOT suggesting it!)

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/furious-fan-in-threat-to-set-himself-alight-at-fai-headquarters-26351234.html

I don't enjoy going to ewood and haven't since our Premier League relegation season, the ground is full of frustrated fans and the atmosphere reflects that most weeks, I will renew because I simply wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't but going to ewood is now like going to see a dying relative, you've got all the memories there and you're simply just waiting for the inevitable. That may be a very depressing analogy but that's how I feel haha. Sad really!

• Backroom

He gave and so many just took...his family, his trustees, venkys, kentaro, kean, players, managers, certain fans, etc. I almost wonder whether he would have regretted taking over now in the first place.

Someone so good...so much betrayal.

Sorry Vinjay I can't let this slide.

Get off your high horse, if you want to talk about betrayal of uncle jack what about fans that abandoned his club for the current best team in the country when times got bad?

Now that is a betrayal of Uncle Jack And his memory.

Get off your high horse, if you want to talk about betrayal of uncle jack what about fans that abandoned his club for the current best team in the country when times got bad?

What was it you said about how people can't be expected to take personal circumstances into consideration?

If so then I won't take comments like that into consideration.

I've never had a season ticket for several reasons. Mainly because I couldn't attend games other that Saturday afternoons. In the Premier League era when my family and work obligations eased to the point were I could have got a season ticket only about half the home games seemed to be on a Saturday afternoon at 3.00. So I can't not re-new.

About this time last season I'd got to the point were events at the club were seriously getting me down. I decided to give the Club a rest on every level. I no longer went to any games and I no longer contributed to this site. I managed to keep my involvement to a minimum and I felt a good bit better for it !

I broke my exile to watch us play that friendly at my local team, Rochdale. What I saw that night turned me off completely, we were a shambles.

When Lambert and Co were appointed and a few decent signings were made my enthusiasm came back and I thought I could see some light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

Now I find myself almost back to where I started this time last year, disillusioned and depressed. Wondering where do we go from here.

You feel glad the seasons nearly over but then you realise that the next instalment of the circus is just around the corner. Even during the close season the speculation will go on and on about our manager, our better players.

Always met with a deafening silence from the owners and the Club.

I said ages ago that they are a cancer within the body of the Club and like any cancer until they are removed the Club cannot thrive.

Will I still be anxious from first whistle to last whistle every time we play ? Of course, but I'll try and keep the Club at arms length until they go.

There are many who will relate to this TS. It takes some going to grind loyal supporters down to point that they feel this way, but Venkys have managed it. Way to go Raos.

Full respect to those that continue to go, but it also needs people to vote with their feet, to send a signal to India.

I made a return this season, but if Venkys fall back to their idiotic management I'm boycotting till they are gone. But rest assured when they go, I'll be back, what ever state Rovers are in and what ever Division we are in.

It's all I can do.

What was it you said about how people can't be expected to take personal circumstances into consideration?

If so then I won't take comments like that into consideration.

*drop the mic*

He gave and so many just took...his family, his trustees, venkys, kentaro, kean, players, managers, certain fans, etc.

A pretty predictable list apart from the bit in bold ... Care to spill the beans?

Or just maybe Iceman 'the loaded gun' has been a load of p!ss n wind all along?

As far as I know the smoking gun was never found and that was why the house of cards hasn't tumbled around the scum involved. There appeared to be some pretty shocking stuff went on but most of it seemed to be self serving, greedy money grabbing power mad rollocks that you can actually get away with in this stupid industry.

Money and the right people accepting it can bury most skeletons.

I've always renewed, despite living over 200 miles from Ewood and therefore being unable to attend roughly half of home games in the championship due to the large number of midweek games. I did it to keep my connection with the club I love, and to ensure I still saw family and friends on a regular basis. However, for the first time since I first bought one when I was forced to retire from playing football myself in 1993, I will not be renewing my season ticket for 2016/17.

My reasons are not straightforward but it's fair to say that Venkys play a significant role in the decision. I still hope to attend most Saturday 3pm games plus the away games at Preston, Wigan and hopefully Newcastle, Sunderland and Burnley next season.

The heart has been ripped out of the club and it pains me to have to witness it.

I think that's it for me. Season ticket since 87 but I can't be bothered buying into it any longer. The guy next to me said he's packing in too (30 years a season ticket holder). I didn't bother standing for our goals and there were countless doing the same. That's not what going to Rovers should be about.

As always it is just anecdotal, you can only gauge your own area of the ground and or friends/family, but the only other time I've known so many say they are thinking about not renewing was 2012- and we lost about 7000 ST holders.

If Lambert does walk then by Christ you'll reap what you sow Venkys!

Even our passive fans have a breaking point.(I hope)

It Lambert does walk because of these buffoons, then it's over. It that sounds overly dramatic, it's not. More and more people will take off, because at some point all this nonsense will just not be worth it anymore. How many people will want to spend their hard earned cash to see the club being dismantled bit by bit each season. It's like people are paying Venkys to destroy the club( I don't mean that literally) but its time for those who can, to stand up and save the club

There is a certain inevitability about all this and I base that assumption on nothing else (no tittle tattle or gossip) other than history we have had so far with the raving lunatics. I believe that they will not spend and therefore Lambert will walk and another season of real frustration and struggle will ensue. Meanwhile the supporter base disintegrates and we will end up with gates of around 8000.

I really try and be positive where Rovers are concerned but I honestly can't find anything at the moment.

Archived