BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am confused even more now. Are the Venky's making money? I am not asking of the club is making any money or not, i am asking if the Venkys are making any money or not out of BRFC. 1. If they [Venkys and NOT BRFC]are making money [Through back channels], why should they sell BRFC?

2. if they [Venkys and BRFC]are loosing money as you intelligent folks claim, then they can only be accused of incompetence and not corruption. In which case, it makes it difficult to protest. Unless you are saying, we are protesting incompetence. Is it?

We aren't allowed to protest against incompetent owners? So because they are a bit confused (still) we just say "ah well, sorry to have brought it up, please, carry on destroying our 141 year old community club"?

I think you need the weekend off.

It's quite common that in Pune.

Tell you what, nip round and ask them how they're getting on, they don't speak to us you see.

Again, 6 years it's been. It's been utter crap. Sell the club.

I hope I see an AD in the newspapers on Sunday saying "Blackburn rovers fans dont like us. BRFC for SALE. Will sell to the lowest or any bidder - Venkys". Hopefully by monday the club will be sold. I am so deluded I will believe that.

I am confused even more now. Are the Venky's making money? I am not asking of the club is making any money or not, i am asking if the Venkys are making any money or not out of BRFC. 1. If they [Venkys and NOT BRFC]are making money [Through back channels], why should they sell BRFC?

2. if they [Venkys and BRFC]are loosing money as you intelligent folks claim, then they can only be accused of incompetence and not corruption. In which case, it makes it difficult to protest. Unless you are saying, we are protesting incompetence. Is it?

It's irrelevant now. Even if there was never any suspicion of anything bent that doesn't alter the fact of the appalling way they've run the club and the damage they've inflicted on it. We'd be protesting anyway.

Stop trying to find holes in the where or what for, many believe they've just made a cock up and been shafted but still want them gone, they've failed the club beyond defence. Just get it into your head they've smashed the football side of things and that is the main reason most want them gone. Everything else is a by product that if they'd done a half decent job of managing the club they would have had an easier time of keeping the rest of the stuff covered up/

VENKYS OUT WHATEVER !

We aren't allowed to protest against incompetent owners? So because they are a bit confused (still) we just say "ah well, sorry to have brought it up, please, carry on destroying our 141 year old community club"?

I think you need the weekend off.

You are allowed obviously. I am saying corruption will get the fringe players on board. Not everyone AKA 8-10k fans want to protest incompetence as you are observing on twitter as well as here with some fans. Notice the numbers who protested for Kean OUT and compare those with Venkys Out. If you are truthful to yourself, you will know why is there a difference.

I hope I see an AD in the newspapers on Sunday saying "Blackburn rovers fans dont like us. BRFC for SALE. Will sell to the lowest or any bidder - Venkys". Hopefully by monday the club will be sold. I am so deluded I will believe that.

What exactly is your purpose in all this? To convince people to sit quietly and happily feed on Venkys BS like good little servants? We don't even have the status of customers with this lot, we are merely an inconvenience to whatever their plans are for this club.

Apart from your stupid idea of paying Venkys the £100m-plus you say they want for the club, do you have any other bright ideas?

If not then do us all a favour and @#/? off.

What exactly is your purpose in all this? To convince people to sit quietly and happily feed on Venkys BS like good little servants? We don't even have the status of customers with this lot, we are merely an inconvenience to whatever their plans are for this club.

Apart from your stupid idea of paying Venkys the £100m-plus you say they want for the club, do you have any other bright ideas?

If not then do us all a favour and @#/? off.

Depends on what you consider bright. For example.

1. Would you consider an empty ewood a bright idea?

2. Would you consider buying a minority stake in Venky's India Ltd via their shares to the tune of 5-6 million pounds and bring this up at their AGM and vote on them selling a club thats bleeding them a bright idea?

3. Would you consider raising that same 5-6 million and giving it to Glen for his legal expenses as well as helping him find illegal activities and knowing who exactly is running BRFC and putting them in court and thus getting rid of them a bright idea?

Or

1. Would you consider missing 33 minutes plus extra time a bright idea?

2. Or would you consider everyone tweeting Venky's Out a Bright idea.

3. Maybe boycott is a brighter idea.

4. Maybe a image AKA the mural will get the Venkys out. Very bright.

5. A AD in times of india saying Venkys have ruined our club. So bright I have to keep my eyes closed.

Depends on what you consider bright. As you rightly point out, i am not a very "bright" fellow. :) Ofcourse you will dismiss the first 3 saying they are not feasible while praising the last 5 saying they will get the Venkys out tomorrow itself. Very Bright I tell you.

do one

Depends on what you consider bright. For example.

1. Would you consider an empty ewood a bright idea?

2. Would you consider buying a minority stake in Venky's India Ltd via their shares to the tune of 5-6 million pounds and bring this up at their AGM and vote on them selling a club thats bleeding them a bright idea?

3. Would you consider raising that same 5-6 million and giving it to Glen for his legal expenses as well as helping him find illegal activities and knowing who exactly is running BRFC and putting them in court and thus getting rid of them a bright idea?

Or

1. Would you consider missing 33 minutes plus extra time a bright idea?

2. Or would you consider everyone tweeting Venky's Out a Bright idea.

3. Maybe boycott is a brighter idea.

4. Maybe a image AKA the mural will get the Venkys out. Very bright.

5. A AD in times of india saying Venkys have ruined our club. So bright I have to keep my eyes closed.

Depends on what you consider bright. As you rightly point out, i am not a very "bright" fellow. :) Ofcourse you will dismiss the first 3 saying they are not feasible while praising the last 5 saying they will get the Venkys out tomorrow itself. Very Bright I tell you.

Yeah, we've got loads of money knocking around for all those bright ideas.

The done thing here is that football club owners are in it for the fans. When the fans turn, managers are replaced or boardroom heads roll.

Meanwhile here at Venkys club it's the fans that leave and our confused owners just keep their heads down and do jack @#/?.

We want them gone but if they won't go and won't listen people then there is nothing to save and people will cut off their income they only way the can by stopping buying tickets and merchandise. But we'll be back to pick it up off the ground when they go. Where will you be?

Still with all that profit to be made in League 2, why would they ever go.

Now, as my learned colleague so eloquently put it: do one.

(Mods: is one of you going to shut this muppet up for 48 hours or so?)

What exactly is your purpose in all this?

What If I were to accuse you [Not you personally but the protestors] of NOT doing enough. What if I say that staying out of 33 minutes + extra time is not strong enough a protest. Because this is exactly how you accuse parson or jbizzle or chaddy for example. Also if your counter argument is "atleast we are doing something". Some will say "alteast i tweeted venkysout" "atleast I prayed Venkys would go out" "Atleast I spoke to 2-3 people to get Venkys out" "Atleast I supported a protestor who was protesting by encouraging him to should venkysout or sing venkysout" "atleast i distributed a couple of leaflets saying Venkysout". Is that enough?

So your answer will be, what do you think people should do? And I would reply with the post above and you would say hey thats not feasible. Just because you do not think it is feasible. Ask Glen. He has been doing this for what, 6 years now and he still hasnt been able to get the Venkys out with all his dedication and hard work. Unearthing information some would claim is so difficult to obtain. God only knows how he got it but he did. Ask him why is he still doing it? Because he knows the only "LOW cost" way of getting rid of Venkys is unearthing something huge. Though if you ask Glen, he will tell you he has spent quite a fortune on it was not really LOW COST. We will know on Saturday if your minds are any "brighter" though i sincerely pray that they are.

Yeah, we've got loads of money knocking around for all those bright ideas.

The done thing here is that football club owners are in it for the fans. When the fans turn, managers are replaced or boardroom heads roll.

Meanwhile here at Venkys club it's the fans that leave and our confused owners just keep their heads down and do jack @#/?.

We want them gone but if they won't go and won't listen people then there is nothing to save and people will cut off their income they only way the can by stopping buying tickets and merchandise. But we'll be back to pick it up off the ground when they go. Where will you be?

Still with all that profit to be made in League 2, why would they ever go.

Now, as my learned colleague so eloquently put it: do one.

(Mods: is one of you going to shut this muppet up for 48 hours or so?)

Hahahahaha right. Since your opinion of bright ideas are different you want help from the mods to shut me up. Fair enough. You need help. Or you are saying that all bright ideas to remove Venkys should be less then 1000 pounds [is a 1000 feasible enough or should ideas be under 500 pounds? Or 250? What exactly is considered a bright idea? Can you lay down some criteria?]

We all hope that as well.

The reality though is that it will undoubtedly take time. All I'd like them to do is put the club up for sale at a reasonable price.

They show an inherent inability to be successful in football. Meaning they'll never get promoted and their money back. There's little left to sell in terms of assets. Not sure what could be done with Ewood Park and Brockhall is protected. Players wise? 500k for Marshall perhaps? So with that in mind and still losing money, let's be honest gates aren't going to increase if they stop are they?, put the club up for sale and wait.

Can you honestly see an alternative for them? Stick around and hope things improve? Really? Based on what exactly? Their track record and Coyles? The amount invested in players recently in order to achieve success / promotion? Really?

I'm struggling to think of a single reason why they still want to own the club. It'll only get worse; that's the only thing they've been consistent at.

After 6 years I'm still waiting for a Venky initiated 'bright idea' to bear fruit. Shame our Pune based 'supporter' isn't apparently quite so vociferous against those on his alleged doorstep.

Strange he's knocking about on here so much this week of all weeks though, eh?

I suspect someones cage has been rattled and that in itself is a result.

Crank it up!

Fu7k this whistle is loud !!!!

If it was inadvertently blown during play it would certainly confuse Jason Lowe.

Especially risky if he is playing...

Double especially if he is in defence...

In answer to Pune Rover, the true value of the club is many millions, but unfortunately it starts with a minus sign.

We have debt many times our actual income, where that same income doesn't cover the running costs, effectively selling players to keep us solvent, and owing a lot of money to Venkys themselves, secured as far as I can see against private family land in India.

They will at some point have to walk away from Rovers taking a loss with them that grows every single day. The longer it goes on, the more likely they are to losing their entire business empire, and to be frank given the misery, lies and deceit during their tenure, I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Guys,

We have a massive chance here tomorrow. The Media work has been done and the Press have set it up for us, i personally today have done radio interviews with Rock FM and Radio Lancashire, I have done TV with the BBC and a piece with the Daily Telegraph which is in tomorrow. Alan Myers has aided to our cause, together with Robbie Savage speaking to the Daily Telegraph also.

We can make a statement tomorrow now, we have 90 minutes to do our thing, we have the 18-75 protest, together with anything people may have planned to work alongside. Please, please for one game, stand together and use this opportunity. To those who don't want to get involved, i plead with you to respect the choice of those who do, lets not have any arguing or heckling each other. Whatever action each supporter takes tomorrow, none of the last six years is their fault, it is the fault of no supporter - so let's channel the blame in the right direction.

A reminder that any supporter who wants to get down early, supporters are meeting at the Jack Walker stand gate, across from the players entrance from 4.20pm onwards.

#VenkysOut

Archived