BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a betting man, but I was curious about the odds, clearly Jewell is the favourite, but the most popular bet seems to be Moyes with almost 35% of the money going on him. I'm not sure how significant this is ? Surely wishful thinking ? Wasn't he a pal of K*#* ?

Ok, just read through all of that...some interesting, a lot of bluster. But I maintain that there is an interest from Moyes. Slag me all you want. It often comes down to which offers are on the table... Like I said, my answer was in relation to something Mercer posted. Now I'm almost sure he was referring to Moyes..

Ok, just read through all of that...some interesting, a lot of bluster. But I maintain that there is an interest from Moyes. Slag me all you want. It often comes down to which offers are on the table... Like I said, my answer was in relation to something Mercer posted. Now I'm almost sure he was referring to Moyes..

If it is the case then they should damn well make it happen sooner rather than later

and a bit of communication with supporters would not go amiss

Mani are you able to say where you have got the information that it is Moyes from?

I would love for it to be him. I think in terms of man management he is far superior to Paul Lambert. He can certainly pick a bargain too.

It was from him mate two days ago. He has two options on the table. One is Bolton Wanderers (very surprising). The other is us...

It was from him mate two days ago. He has two options on the table. One is Bolton Wanderers (very surprising). The other is us...

One club with a viable management structure and the other zilch,

tough choice!

• Backroom

Is there any reason why the odds for the next Rovers manager are no longer available on Skybet? They were there this morning.

Bets suspended?

Looks like only Paddy Power and Bet Victor are open markets at the moment for our next manager?

Is there any reason why the odds for the next Rovers manager are no longer available on Skybet? They were there this morning.

Bets suspended?

Paul Jewel as well as skybet disappeared from this comparison site

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/blackburn/next-permanent-manager

Edit if you click on David Dunn , it shows you how odds have moved and it says betting was suspended on skybet at 2 pm today

Is Alan Stubbs still managing in Scotland?

Moyes was on a Massive salary at Everton and I'm sure an even bigger one at Man U, the guy must be minted.

Why the hell would he need/want to risk his reputation with the idiots from Pune ?

Haha...I don't know mate. Like I said, it often comes down to options available.

One club with a viable management structure and the other zilch,

tough choice!

Bolton? Viable? Mate, watch that space... Holdsworths and his crew of asset strippers!

Haha...I don't know mate. Like I said, it often comes down to options available.

Bolton? Viable? Mate, watch that space... Holdsworths and his crew of asset strippers!

I did mean compared to ours

Who's Grooby ?

The man responsible for you posting on here

:lol:

Seriously Mani?

Have you seen what Venkys have done to this club over the past 5/6yrs

Lordy lordy....

:lol:

Seriously Mani?

Have you seen what Venkys have done to this club over the past 5/6yrs

Lordy lordy....

Haha... I'm not saying we are viable or structured mate...I'm saying that Bolton are equally as bad, if not worse than us.

Archived