BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont own a house.. When I said il bet everything I had I meant my xbox and games. Haha

Looks like they wasent lying when they said he was interested but yeah I still don't think it will be him even though I would love to be proven wrong

Only pulling your leg mate.

Still not up on skybet, do they know something or just not worth the hassle?

Thought there would be more interest in who Rovers next manager is than Peterborough's next manager and that is up. Maybe had an influx of bets from India :)

My ideal scenario would be for Gary Flitcroft to be appointed, him to appoint Matt Jansen as his assistant and for them to get us promoted and established in the PL once more. Riches return, Venky's leave, another Jack Walker type fan to buy the club from them with the debt cleared.

If Carlsberg did football clubs...

My ideal scenario would be for Gary Flitcroft to be appointed, him to appoint Matt Jansen as his assistant and for them to get us promoted and established in the PL once more. Riches return, Venky's leave, another Jack Walker type fan to buy the club from them with the debt cleared.

If Carlsberg did football clubs...

I'd give my left arm for Jansen to come back and be successful.

The only thing that could be better is Tugay coming back and being successful. Sadly I don't think either would be.

Checked...and you're right Mani. Moyes interested in Rovers Job...astonishing!!

Thanks Neo...don't know how many times I can say to people on here. If I say something it's because it's actually happened. But I'm glad you checked it out mate. I was waiting for someone with your connections to do so.

Thanks Neo...don't know how many times I can say to people on here. If I say something it's because it's actually happened. But I'm glad you checked it out mate. I was waiting for someone with your connections to do so.

Even if it's true, him being interested is just the first step. Don't get excited, Venkys will 100% @#/? it all up.

Archived