BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen pal, I don't bang n about being itk. I am as clueless as everyone else with a lot of stuff. But, this 'rumour' came from Moyes himself...believe it or not. I have no reason to lie and ain't exactly putting myself out there either as it actually occurred...full stop.

Could you ask him if he will come over to my house for tea next time you speak to him?

Could you ask him if he will come over to my house for tea next time you speak to him?

Would you seriously want him round at your house? I wouldn't, gives me the creeps with those popping out eyes and a skull to big for his skin. If he fancies a crack at Rovers though I'd be quite happy.

I think you've got to work out what the unrealistic choices are. Then the wisest choices. Then you've got your shortlist.

Grayson is doing an excellent job at Preston, we've no chance of getting him.

An Indian back pocket filling 33-1 shot, that was probably going to be Jewell but his cover got blown. I fully see next season being like the first one after relegation. Revolving door time again.

• Backroom

More impressive than winning 15 games with city kids with one of the most heavily invested set ups in the country if not europe

You obviously never watched his u13's team. Widely considered to put even the Barcelona adults to shame.

#WilcoxIn

Since Jewell was a random name whose odds reduced, let's throw in Pearce, OGS, Boothroyd, Thorne (ex-Cov manager), Tony or Mickey Adams or Peter Taylor. All pretty crappy choices and desperate enough to hitch a lift on the clown car.

Bryan Robson and Peter Reid must be the 2 primary duds on the perennial managerial merry-go-round although Jewell is rapidly descending to that level.

Fact is,any half-reasonable manager might be tempted if offered one or two "exit"or "get out"clauses if they see a job they prefer a few months into their tenure at Rovers.

Sort of a "super-duper" interim manager.........could suit both sides,and its a win-win......they take on Rovers whilst looking around for something better,and Venkys get some prestige and "gravitas"from the association plus a

cheaper deal as they leave ...........at least it fits in with Venkys unpredictability.

Checked...and you're right Mani. Moyes interested in Rovers Job...astonishing!!

Dont see him getting a PL job anywhere this summer.

Swansea interested Di Matteo.

Watford will go overseas if Garcia leaves.

Villa will be championship.

I see Big Sam staying at Sunderland and Neil at Norwich even if they are Championship IMO

Archived