BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott

Here you go took me all of 5 mins. I think we would need a professional!!

for%20sale.png

Im still shocked i was the 1st one to think of this. Imagine if it works, how many people will contact venkys and the club :D they will not know what hit them

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Empty seats at Hull and fans singing loudly in protest of the owners running of the club. All this on the first game after their promotion back to the Prem having only spent a short time out of it.

Yet will they get blasted for it ?

Although it is really sad to see, I am loving my time away from Rovers (well, what has become of them). The season is beginning as expected and I don't see Coyle being able to sort this mess out. Lambert going was my last chance of hope and I don't regret packing in one bit.

Not that it will make any difference, as I feel nobody outside of Blackburn really cares, if something does get sorted to attend outside the ground, I'll be there. It will be better in terms of numbers to wait until September though as quite a few are away.

Still hoping for a miracle ☺

Im staying out of this and saying anything about any boycott. The happy people will just blast me for trying to rally the troops as a crazed oke verseas fan who shouldnt say anything

I was a long distance fan for seven years, say what you like we are all in it together.

Posted this in the Cardiff thread but appropriate here:

I respect the decision of those who choose to go but seriously... What are you supporting here? A bunch of overpaid cretins who aren't worthy of wearing the shirt?

It's time to stand against Venkys and not attend.

Just want to be clear i'm not having a go here, I'm just questioning those with the stance of 'just supporting the team' when there is NOTHING to support. Especially whilst Venkys are in charge and Coyle as manager...

Posted this in the Cardiff thread but appropriate here:

I respect the decision of those who choose to go but seriously... What are you supporting here? A bunch of overpaid cretins who aren't worthy of wearing the shirt?

It's time to stand against Venkys and not attend.

You obviously don't respect the decision of people who are attending or else you wouldn't have written what followed.

Are you going to refund the price of the season ticket that people have shelled out? There's a boycott planned for the Wolves game which i will adhere to. I may even not go again, but what it doesn't need is someone who has just chosen to boycott after years of attending under the Venkies telling people they shouldn't go. If Lambert was still at Ewood so would you be.

No more dividing the fans. People will make their own decisions. Just be thankful you haven't been stupid enough to pay to watch that shyte week-in-week-out.

The best way to go about this is how it's gone over the last few days. Getting info out there and changing people's minds.

Just want to be clear i'm not having a go here, I'm just questioning those with the stance of 'just supporting the team' when there is NOTHING to support. Especially whilst Venkys are in charge and Coyle as manager...

I realise that, and i wasn't having a go back FWIW. Patience is key i reckon.

You obviously don't respect the decision of people who are attending or else you wouldn't have written what followed.

Are you going to refund the price of the season ticket that people have shelled out? There's a boycott planned for the Wolves game which i will adhere to. I may even not go again, but what it doesn't need is someone who has just chosen to boycott after years of attending under the Venkies telling people they shouldn't go. If Lambert was still at Ewood so would you be.

No more dividing the fans. People will make their own decisions. Just be thankful you haven't been stupid enough to pay to watch that shyte week-in-week-out.

The best way to go about this is how it's gone over the last few days. Getting info out there and changing people's minds.

I realise that, and i wasn't having a go back FWIW. Patience is key i reckon.

To be fair my post is probably better copied and pasted for the folk on the LT website. Most on here are well aware and awake thankfully.

Serious question... Does anybody know if its even possible to cancel your season ticket? I wonder if many will?

To be fair my post is probably better copied and pasted for the folk on the LT website. Most on here are well aware and awake thankfully.

Serious question... Does anybody know if its even possible to cancel your season ticket? I wonder if many will?

Isn't there some legal ruling where anything can be refunded for a set number of days?

Isn't there some legal ruling where anything can be refunded for a set number of days?

Yeah. In retail you can return most things after that set period if they're defective... Perhaps people could hand over their ST and simply say "its fu**ed".

• Moderation Lead

I think you have a 30 day cooling off period with most credit agreements (if you've paid monthly). If you've paid up front I think you'd do well to even get a partial refund tbh....

You can cancel a direct debit at anytime .....

I have been very anti boycott, but there is no doubt in the world that if we get say below 5000 against Wolves which is televised the media will start taking notice. The Pictures which circulated of an empty Ewood yesterday ( that was vs Crewe ) had an effect. Supporters of other British teams came With support how a proud Club like the Rovers have been destroyed. Collymore, Savage ( legend ! ) really had it going last night!

3 things then:

-put the Sale on E-bay

-Kamy send it round his database of News Agencies and Journalists

-the rest of us Tweet in support of this .

During International break when less day to day Football to Report.

Guerilla tactics....

We got a lot of airtime on social media last night and the crowd or lack of it made a few sit up and take notice. Sometimes it takes something to grab the attention just like Blackpools pitch sit in. The lack of knowledge to what's going on at Rovers is astounding and certain things like the level of debt, constant big sales with no reinvestment are almost unknown.

Most of the football world just assumes Venkys are idiots and keep appointing cock up managers. That's what they are happy for the world to think whilst they and their goons continue pulling it to bits.

It would never have been a big crowd but it would have been 6/7k so to get less than three thousand home fans in the modern era when we were averaging 13k and 20+ not long ago for over a decade is a fair old statement.

Archived