BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I jope it's not diversion tactic becauae until you see one of Coyle's teams you don't know how clueless he is. So it does matter who the manager is. I'd rather be Venky-free in the Championship than in Lg2. If Coyle stays it will be the latter.

I don't care which league we're in as long as we're Venky free, it would be fun in league 2 for a season or two no doubt.

#venkysout - nothing else matters.

Not getting excited about the rumour, because I have a hunch that it as all developed (even the mirror reports) from somebody last night on twitter asking the oddschanger? site for a price on Warnock being the manager before September, they sent the tweet out to their betting partners, sky bet said no, and then much later paddy power said they will give a price for that at 7/1

The fact that he is so inept has actually had an adverse affect on the fans and has brought us together, Coyle is just a sideshow to the main event. I get what you're saying though, my mate who is a die hard wiganer told me his the worst manager he has ever encountered... Not just at Wigan and called him Steve Kean mk2.

He's far inferior to Steve Kean.....

That's what Pompey fans thought, and they're a lot better supported than we'll be in League 2.

How do you know what Pompey fans thought?

I've got a mate who's a Pompey fan and they're having a ball after going to the brink with mad owners, so you're talking more bunkum blueboy.

#venkysout - nothing else matters

If they adios Coyle and his boys it'll be done with money from another sale. Remember the club constantly pays for their mistakes, stupidity and corruptness and it doesn't matter to them as they'll have filled pockets from appointing him at 33-1.

That's all part of the game played with this toy.

He's far inferior to Steve Kean.....

That's simply not possible.

Scientists believed that they had tracked down the only man believed to be inferior to Steve Kean a couple of years back in Venezuela. However on closer inspection it turned out to be just a massive cow dung.

Scientists believed that they had tracked down the only man believed to be inferior to Steve Kean a couple of years back in Venezuela. However on closer inspection it turned out to be just a massive cow dung.

Fortunately for the cow dung he's now represented by Crescendo.

• Backroom

Wasn't it Ken Estavo?

How do you know what Pompey fans thought?

I've got a mate who's a Pompey fan and they're having a ball after going to the brink with mad owners, so you're talking more bunkum blueboy.

#venkysout - nothing else matters

I've got family in Southsea so know a few pompey. They'd disagree with your imaginary friend. Their manager has even called for calm. I don't think they've won this season. You have a think on that 'bunkum'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37111172

Anyway, I wonder what division a potential investor would prefer to buy us in? You know, for things like Sponsorship and all that practical stuff that needs addressing while you're mincing round on the terraces of The Lamex Stadium 'having a ball'?

I've got family in Southsea so know a few pompey. They'd disagree with your imaginary friend. Their manager has even called for calm. I don't think they've won this season. You have a think on that 'bunkum'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37111172

Anyway, I wonder what division a potential investor would prefer to buy us in? You know, for things like Sponsorship and all that practical stuff that needs addressing while you're mincing round on the terraces of The Lamex Stadium 'having a ball'?

I'm not going to waste my time, you just wonder round the site looking for a row, you'll get banned again sooner or later :tu:

We wouldn't be a Pompey averaging 14k if we were plodding in that division. What we would be is Blackburn Rovers again with 5k loyal fans loving being Venky free. If others don't want to turn up and support a proper local club again stuff em.

Also give Pompey another season or two down there and they'll be back to averaging 9k.

I'm not going to waste my time, you just wonder round the site looking for a row, you'll get banned again sooner or later, I'll just sit back and watch :tu:

Who's looking for a row? I disagreed with your point, which you then called 'bunkum'. I replied in kind. Don't be so precious. You called me a coward/chump yesterday, i just ignored you. It was a '....' the other day too. I ignored you then as well. You trying to take the moral high ground makes you look a bit silly.

Anyway, back to the discussion. You now agree i take it that going to Lg 2 would be a nightmare and that Pompey aren't having a ball at all?

Who's looking for a row? I disagreed with your point, which you then called 'bunkum'. I replied in kind. Don't be so precious. You called me a coward/chump yesterday, i just ignored you. It was a '....' the other day too. I ignored you then as well. You trying to take the moral high ground makes you look a bit silly.

Anyway, back to the discussion. You now agree i take it that going to Lg 2 would be a nightmare and that Pompey aren't having a ball at all?

Are you related to Vinjay in some way

#venkysout - it's all that matters.

Very 'dog whistle' of you.

But overall a poor attempt at trolling. You're normally much better.

Any football-related stuff to offer?

You are right for once but I do like to slum it once in a while

Angered me this. But I shouldn't be surprised after the 'who are SEM' line. He's a lying **** who should be nowhere near our club.

Absolutely bang on the money, just deflect attention, its worked for 6yrs.

If they sacked Coyle tonight we'd have 25 pages before Saturday talking about his replacement and any anti-venky feeling would be put to one side in support of the new manager, new players etc.

I just hope fans aren't going to fall for this tactic again, enough is enough its time to fight for the club, fight for the town and fight for what Jack built.

#venkysout - nothing else matters :tu:

Absolutely right. We'd have the media, the Club and ,sadly many supporters, telling us to "get behind the new manager, give him a chance FFS!"

The momentum of the anti-Venkys protests would be lost and a few months later we would have to start all over again, because nothing would change under Venky rule.

By that time even more supporters would have become disillusioned and found something else to do.

Coyle, in this scenario, is simply a decoy.

Absolutely right. We'd have the media, the Club and ,sadly many supporters, telling us to "get behind the new manager, give him a chance FFS!"

The momentum of the anti-Venkys protests would be lost and a few months later we would have to start all over again, because nothing would change under Venky rule.

By that time even more supporters would have become disillusioned and found something else to do.

Coyle, in this scenario, is simply a decoy.

I still think the majority of the fans would continue with the Venky's Out campaign. If anything, sacking a manager they appointed controversially after 3 games would make the campaign to rid them all the more stronger.

I have to eat my words on the man. I naively believed he may surprise us; my judgement was clouded by my blind optimism. Quite frankly he's a disgrace. I've seen 2 of the 3 league games and I can honestly say they have been the worst I have ever witnessed. Tactically inept, no motivation, no plan B, no willpower and no sense of belonging. It's been way beyond shoddy. Our style of play was, and forgive me for saying it, better under King Rat.

I hope he is sacked on saturday and will even take another 3-0 loss for it to happen. Sadly, I think we will lose and I don't think he will be sacked. Even if he is, I can't see anyone willing to touch this job now. The only way this can end is with them leaving.

Archived