BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

I meant last season he wouldnt have get us relegate imo.

But its the owners who need to show ambition. Could have appoint someone like Monk or Stubbs. Or even gone for Coleman or McInnes from Aberdeen or overseas manager like Forest have. But its about having a plan in place and a CEO delivering the plan

They need to back Coyle with cash. Thats what is needed

They haven't got any cash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Setting out the team like he did yesterday screamed naivety beyond stupid. Norwich will give any team the run around but setting up like that just presented it to them on a plate. He screamed about 442 and that's what it should have been then either get at them all across the park or two banks of four and defend from the front. I thought we could do that now Rhodes has gone ?

Utter utter plant pot of a manager who's just winging it for a wage you can tell that by his post match interview. Clever work by that idiot Cheston in getting someone who can go off on several tangents every time a mic is in front of him deflecting from the real problems.

To his credit he did say it was crap though.

He does give a good presser.

Setting out the team like he did yesterday screamed naivety beyond stupid. Norwich will give any team the run around but setting up like that just presented it to them on a plate. He screamed about 442 and that's what it should have been then either get at them all across the park or two banks of four and defend from the front. I thought we could do that now Rhodes has gone ?

Utter utter plant pot of a manager who's just winging it for a wage you can tell that by his post match interview. Clever work by that idiot Cheston in getting someone who can go off on several tangents every time a mic is in front of him deflecting from the real problems.

To his credit he did say it was crap though.

The bigger annoyance was that it wasn't working and it took him 45 minutes to make any changes.

1-0, screamer of a goal you can give him that. Still in the game.

2-0, 4-5-1 obviously not working. Make a change Coyle.

3-0, still 4-5-1, Coyle stomps off to his seat and doesn't return, leaves it till half time to make changes. Dummy well and truly spat out.

Just screamed unprofessional to me.

Lowe at RB and captain *sigh*

But...but....nobody see's all the good things he does. Like make brews and toast in the mornings.

As I have said before if he was locked in a room alone he still wouldn't be the best footballer in the room. He needs to find his rightful league 2 level

The bigger annoyance was that it wasn't working and it took him 45 minutes to make any changes.

1-0, screamer of a goal you can give him that. Still in the game.

2-0, 4-5-1 obviously not working. Make a change Coyle.

3-0, still 4-5-1, Coyle stomps off to his seat and doesn't return, leaves it till half time to make changes. Dummy well and truly spat out.

Just screamed unprofessional to me.

As soon as that team was announced it sent shivers through twitter world even from some of the most positive fans. It screamed problems, ok maybe he was caught unawares as to how poor some of these players are and I think Lambert was as well but still it was a bit stupid to set up like that v Norwich.

Plenty Wigan, Bolton and Burnley fans forecast odd selections and line ups and a lot of hot air but naff all tactics. How right it seems they are. I've bitten the bullet and I'm going to Wigan so a great opportunity against a team just back up and who were poor at this level last time around so perfect time to put it right in a big local game.

Somehow I think it's beyond him though. This shower we have and the mess the clubs in it screamed out for someone like Warnock or another lower level Allardyce. Nobody inside that club knows their arse from their elbow so they get a cheap, well connected spin doctor yes man.

Incompetent idiots one and all.

Just been on instagram and saw Rovers post a picture of Coyle cutting a ribbon for the new 'game room' down at Ewood, Wearing full traning kit, socks pulled up and everything... Proper full kit w@*ker. I don't mean to sound petty but he's surely got to be a good source of p*ss take material for the players and staff... He would be for me and mates.

Get lost OC completely out of your depth

You're right of course but to believe a change of manager will improve the side/sqaud is way off the mark.

The owners need to go before Blackburn Rovers can even think about recovery, everything between now and then is irrelevant sadly.

Coyle is proving to be exactly as bad as the stats indicated he would be. The "lies, damn lies and statistics" quote is the biggest load of tosh in the English language. You can trust stats more than you can trust anything else.

Why oh why didn't Venkys just hire someone with a good track record. Even if it was a budget version of Lambert with no expectations of a decent wage budget or transfer kitty.

Playing Henley again at left back seems to me one of the worst decisions made in world football. Already hate Coyle and he has only managed 3 games. A new record.

This is what I don't get. We have some very limited players, yes. But surely he can play them in their correct positions?

The idea that Coyle would come in like some kind of dour version of Kevin Keegan and have us losing and winning games 4-3 seems to have a taken a nose-dive with us not even looking like scoring, despite placing no emphasis on defending.

The way he set them out last week v one of the potential best sides was ridiculous for an experienced manager. To repeat it the week after it was such a disaster is just plain stupid and they are all sat there impassive today in the dugout like it's some kind of surprise we are struggling again.

I've come to the final conclusion now that besides the con artists and chancers football is just full of idiots whose brain cells remain in the playground or at the bottom of a glass.

Being a successful manager at any level takes a lot, just to be A manager takes nothing at all except knowing the right people.

You're right of course but to believe a change of manager will improve the side/sqaud is way off the mark.

The owners need to go before Blackburn Rovers can even think about recovery, everything between now and then is irrelevant sadly.

Completely agree Gav but the chances of that are slim so the next best option is getting a real manager in place... We had one but unfortunately the fools miss managed his expectations

Coyle is proving to be exactly as bad as the stats indicated he would be. The "lies, damn lies and statistics" quote is the biggest load of tosh in the English language. You can trust stats more than you can trust anything else.

Why oh why didn't Venkys just hire someone with a good track record. Even if it was a budget version of Lambert with no expectations of a decent wage budget or transfer kitty.

It wouldn't matter who came in, we've seen managers, players, directors and coaches come and go over the past 6yrs and it just gets worse and worse by the season.

The end game is the owners crawling off, until then we may as well all just hibernate.

• Backroom

Completely agree Gav but the chances of that are slim so the next best option is getting a real manager in place... We had one but unfortunately the fools miss managed his expectations

Proper managers won't work under this lot. Lambert would rather have been unemployed and forego a pay-off than endure the circus this club has become. The only managers we are going to get are chancers like Coyle who are simply grateful to have a job at this level.

• Backroom

is them who haven't funded the manager with serious funds to build a good team.

also them who let Lambert leave aswell

Of course it's mainly their fault but a large part of what happens on the pitch is down to the manager.

You have an odd habit of deflecting from that but tactically this guy is clueless.

Venkys out Coyle out

I expect now there will be another Kean scenario where he won't ever be under pressure of losing his job

Of course it's mainly their fault but a large part of what happens on the pitch is down to the manager.

You have an odd habit of deflecting from that but tactically this guy is clueless.

Venkys out Coyle out

I expect now there will be another Kean scenario where he won't ever be under pressure of losing his job

Quite right, he'll never be under pressure. Why would he, he's executing the Venky's masterplan to perfection so far.

Venkys out Coyle out

He came over as clueless today Tom. I cannot think of a time when we were so devoid of tactics and leadership.

You did well by not going. I feel the mug today.

Archived