BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

Wonder if Desai and the Rao's have been on the phone to their "advisor" who parachuted him into the job , to congratulate him on making the dream of another relegation a strong possibility

Wow , don't think I would be that excited at seeing weegem2 FKW in the flesh

What's that meant to mean Vinegar Tits ?

I think you over indulge in unlimited sausage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty unedifying stuff. Are you deliberately looking for a ban?

Stop being a power freak will you, emotions are understandably running high tonight, can't you comprehend that ?

For God's sake, look at the facts, we are doomed. Even those lot down the road had higher numbers of home supporters today and they're a league below us.

What do you think Rovers will have on next season on opening day ?

Face facts, grow a pair and stop being a little tell tale tit.

I share everybody's fears and dismay about Rovers. Because I'm not an obnoxious, foul-mouthed bore doesn't make me less of a supporter.

And, if I read something I find offensive I have every right to say so. And I will.

I share everybody's fears and dismay about Rovers. Because I'm not an obnoxious, foul-mouthed bore doesn't make me less of a supporter.

And, if I read something I find offensive I have every right to say so. And I will.

So basically, you're a left wing tart then ?

I'm more of a Stuart Ripley........and I'll speak to you properly tomorrow.

Dictum Meum Pactum.

Stop being a power freak will you, emotions are understandably running high tonight, can't you comprehend that ?

For God's sake, look at the facts, we are doomed. Even those lot down the road had higher numbers of home supporters today and they're a league below us.

What do you think Rovers will have on next season on opening day ?

Face facts, grow a pair and stop being a little tell tale tit.

Good post. I'm sloshed as well.

A number of posts have been hidden, including some from posters who show respect and have not broken any guidelines, this was necessary as those posts included quotes from posters who clearly do not know how to behave.

Apologies to those who have done nothing - it's the collateral damage I'm afraid.

A number of posts have been hidden, including some from posters who show respect and have not broken any guidelines, this was necessary as those posts included quotes from posters who clearly do not know how to behave.

Apologies to those who have done nothing - it's the collateral damage I'm afraid.

Well done Paul. Some of the posts in the past twelve hours or so have been well beyond what should be acceptable on any forum.

He was shouting until it went 3-0 then he just sat down

A sensible decision I think. He knew and feared what might come his way.

Similarly, his son sat all alone in the director's box at half time head buried in his mobile.

I was told yesterday, by someone who would have a pretty good idea, that Coyle was very much Cheston's choice with Cheston having a view that the appointment would prove popular with the fans. If this is correct, I think our problems are bigger than even we imagined.

In my view that is worse than anything. Being in mid table in the championship with no ambition, season after season is killing us, and a promotion would just prolong their time here. Although it would be nice to get back to where we belong, the fans being on the board and the club being run correctly is more important to me so, bring on relegation. This season is a formality to me.

I think i is a formality too. The odds before the game yesterday on us going down were 4/1 and are now down at 5/2. I don't see a safer bet throughout the leagues and those odds will shorten by the end of August. I am not suggesting we all lump on, but it may soften the blow, as well as perhaps hastening the exit of the Pune 4

I was absolutely baffled by his team selection and formation. After all this talk of playing with wingers he plays with a narrow 3, if he was worried about being exposed defensively surely it's not that hard to get them to tuck in when defending and get wide in attack. The deployment of two holding midfielders who then let Hoolahan play between the lines was the most frustrating. Everyone knows where he plays yet time and again he was left in acres of space.

I thought Byrne did more in 20 minutes than Akpan did in an hour.

I think i is a formality too. The odds before the game yesterday on us going down were 4/1 and are now down at 5/2. I don't see a safer bet throughout the leagues and those odds will shorten by the end of August. I am not suggesting we all lump on, but it may soften the blow, as well as perhaps hastening the exit of the Pune 4

A dead cert if ever I saw one !

What are the odds on Coyle lasting until September 1st ????

I am not in favour of Coyle one bit ...But the guy has not got a hope in hell , Venky stooge and an ex dingle and Bolton manager , he would gain more respect by walking ...

He wont cos in my view he is in the Kean mode .....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/owen-coyle.1260493/page-2

Coyle being discussed on the Sunderland messageboards... Scathing.

"How does he keep getting jobs? There is better managers out of work atm that can't get a sniff but this bloke is always getting sacked and walking into jobs?!"

The benefit of having the right agent(s).

"How does he keep getting jobs? There is better managers out of work atm that can't get a sniff but this bloke is always getting sacked and walking into jobs?!"

Quite possibly.

But he doesn't have an agent!

a876ffe2a3e032021792ba0d057301cf3b0d38f6

Setting out the team like he did yesterday screamed naivety beyond stupid. Norwich will give any team the run around but setting up like that just presented it to them on a plate. He screamed about 442 and that's what it should have been then either get at them all across the park or two banks of four and defend from the front. I thought we could do that now Rhodes has gone ?

Utter utter plant pot of a manager who's just winging it for a wage you can tell that by his post match interview. Clever work by that idiot Cheston in getting someone who can go off on several tangents every time a mic is in front of him deflecting from the real problems.

To his credit he did say it was crap though.

Archived