BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Backroom

Should have stick with Bowyer

This is basically the take away of the last 9 months or so. We might as well have just stuck with Bowyer. Even if, theoretically, we would have been relegated last season under Bowyer, Lambert's arrival and his good job keeping us clear of danger appears to have only delayed the inevitable.

If we had gone down last season with GB, and Seneca had proposed to Venky's then, might they have been more receptive? Would Seneca have even been interested in making a bid if we were in League 1? Who knows, but it seems the only chance we have left of getting rid of our parasitic owners is to go down - working under the assumption they believe one season of good fortune could return us to the promised land of the Premier League, whereas a drop to League 1 would represent a much harder task.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, say Coyle was to get sacked... Who would actually come here now? No-one would manage Rovers.

If Coyle was sacked the problem would not go away. To even say the whole club is divided is a vast understatement.

Venkys Out !

Correct.

So it only took 45 mins for Coyle to show us exactly what we all knew anyway.

That being, he is a dreadful manager who has zero clue about what he is doing.

It only took him 45 Seconds into his first interview as Rovers boss, in my view. That lie set the tone and the positive spin from him since then is just BS. This time next week, we will be out of the League cup and bottom with nil Points. A clueless liar and manager to match the clueless lying owners. It can't be too far away from him joining the ranks of the confused.

This is basically the take away of the last 9 months or so. We might as well have just stuck with Bowyer. Even if, theoretically, we would have been relegated last season under Bowyer, Lambert's arrival and his good job keeping us clear of danger appears to have only delayed the inevitable.

If we had gone down last season with GB, and Seneca had proposed to Venky's then, might they have been more receptive? Would Seneca have even been interested in making a bid if we were in League 1? Who knows, but it seems the only chance we have left of getting rid of our parasitic owners is to go down - working under the assumption they believe one season of good fortune could return us to the promised land of the Premier League, whereas a drop to League 1 would represent a much harder task.

I agree Lambert did a good job and I wanted him here long term. But we need funds to compete at this level.

But for me, Bowyer wouldnt have get us relegate but would have keep us steady away.

But like I keep saying the biggest problem is still here

But for me, Bowyer wouldnt have get us relegate but would have keep us steady away.

In my view that is worse than anything. Being in mid table in the championship with no ambition, season after season is killing us, and a promotion would just prolong their time here. Although it would be nice to get back to where we belong, the fans being on the board and the club being run correctly is more important to me so, bring on relegation. This season is a formality to me.

He was shouting until it went 3-0 then he just sat down

The correct response, after the second goal went in, would have been to change the formation and players on the pitch. It was clear to everyone he'd dropped a massive b***ock.

In my view that is worse than anything. Being in mid table in the championship with no ambition, season after season is killing us, and a promotion would just prolong their time here. Although it would be nice to get back to where we belong, the fans being on the board and the club being run correctly is more important to me so, bring on relegation. This season is a formality to me.

I meant last season he wouldnt have get us relegate imo.

But its the owners who need to show ambition. Could have appoint someone like Monk or Stubbs. Or even gone for Coleman or McInnes from Aberdeen or overseas manager like Forest have. But its about having a plan in place and a CEO delivering the plan

They need to back Coyle with cash. Thats what is needed

But its the owners who need to show ambition. Could have appoint someone like Monk or Stubbs. Or even gone for Coleman or McInnes from Aberdeen or overseas manager like Forest have. But its about having a plan in place and a CEO delivering the plan

Chaddy they've never shown any ambition, they don't engage with us so EVERYTHING is totally moot. I'm not willing to sit at their mercy any longer and wait for them to come up with some sort of plan or invest, if we both want the club to move forward, they have to leave... It's as simple as that to me mate. They don't care about you or any of us and what we think, don't you want to feel valued by your football club? You deserve to be, you're a good fan but you simply don't matter to them, you're beneath them... We all are.

I disagree. They need to sack Coyle immediately, appoint a higher calibre manager and let him spend the cash. (Obviously won't happen)

• Backroom

I agree Lambert did a good job and I wanted him here long term. But we need funds to compete at this level.

But like I keep saying the biggest problem is still here

It would have been a tight thing, but it's possible we would have finished 20th or 21st. This season would almost certainly have been relegation under GB, as it is going to be under Coyle/whoever takes over when he's sacked or resigned, but I think we're at the point where no manager could be successful here. It's just a case of staving off the inevitable decline as the best players are sold, funds are withheld and attendances continue to fall. As I said before, Lambert saw the writing on the wall and decided it wasn't worth the aggravation. I don't blame him one bit. Coyle knew what he was getting into, but didn't care, he was willing to take anything offered to him in this division.

We've been waiting two or three seasons for the unraveling to really start, and now we're seeing it. We currently live in a time when Gary Bowyer and Derek Shaw would be considered an upgrade. The end times.

He's a rubbish manager who got lucky with the dingles and in the pub leagues of Scotland. For the last 6-7 years he's been an abject failure. He will fail here there's no doubt in my mind. Today does not surprise me in the slightest so I'm not particularly bothered. I've had 2-3 months to prepare for this and further humiliations to come.

We are now bottom I don't see us climbing much higher so I only hope when it comes to accepting failure he's got more dignity than his bald fellow countryman. Doubt it. Expect delusional post match interviews, lies, and excuses while he clings on to what will surely be his final pay cheque at any "acceptable" standard in football.

But he's not even the real problem it's his paymasters who would screw us over whoever was in charge.

• Backroom

I'll be surprised if he's not walked by Christmas

I like your optimism, but I fear there's little chance of him walking. It's possible Venky's could make the decision to sack him some time in November, which should then be actioned around May or June, giving us another new man to give it a right good go in League 1.

So it only took 45 mins for Coyle to show us exactly what we all knew anyway.

That being, he is a dreadful manager who has zero clue about what he is doing.

Clueless, Feckless, Hopeless, who couldn't care less - he is on another dream ticket here at the Theatre of Broken Dreams, and like it or not, he is here to stay because there is no-one left in the building to turf the Dingle bahstahd OUT.

So everybody said, this will be a disaster. Everybody said this squad is lightweight, and we need more players. Everybody said Coyle is the wrong man. Yet Venkys just didnt have a clue what is happening, and didnt understand that another mistake and its over. They made that mistake, and its started off on a disastrous note.

Yet some fans are still trying to believe in this nonsense bullshit of a scam

Guys, take this with a pinch of salt if you like and mock my current career but I've just delivered pizzas to a property not far from here....well, it was close the complex made by SIr Jack to be honest.

The owner invited me in and bless my cotton socks, I was astounded to see OC in the elongated lounge/sports room complete with sunken pool table and ping pong table,watching the highlights on the telly, he still had a stupid smirk on his face and said "we"lol be fine sonny"...

Sonny my bum as I'm 69 years old and watched Rovers all my life.

Anyway, I've got a nine inch meaty feast to give to someone....

Wonder if Desai and the Rao's have been on the phone to their "advisor" who parachuted him into the job , to congratulate him on making the dream of another relegation a strong possibility

Anyway, I've got a nine inch meaty feast to give to someone....

Wow , don't think I would be that excited at seeing weegem2 FKW in the flesh

Archived