BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

Not one chant against Coyle. Hardly mentioned in any of the radio interviews. Personally I think the tactic of keeping the focus on Venkys is working well. A few posts on here stating how awful a manager Coyle is really isn't a lot of energy Gav.

Haven't been to a game this season so far, but I was in Lancs yesterday and the talk was Coyle, I was in Lancs on Tuesday and again Coyle, on here its Coyle 42 pages long!

That for me sounds like its far to much energy being put into Coyle, but if you're at games hearing different I can't argue with that, but my brother went yesterday and guess what, it was Coyle :blink: and its only going to get louder I assure you Hasta.

#venkysout

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And all I asked was whether Chaddy was in fact an agent of the ownership interest, and my post somehow got deleted...?? Confirms it for me ;) Abbey, you know the post I'm referring to, as you 'liked' it. The plot thickens - the destroyers of this famous club will be identified and shamed when the time comes.

CENSORSHIP OUT!

double standerds pal its all about double standerds which has actullay been admitted to earlier

#censorshipout

• Moderation Lead

double standerds pal its all about double standerds which has actullay been admitted to earlier

#censorshipout

It's difficult for the mods to win though Abbey. People actually complained that we went too easy on you before your ban, believe it or not. Everyone has an opinion, the mods just have to do our best. In the words of Bob Marley 'you can't please all of the people all of the time'.

Coyle has had a pretty easy ride to date, but inevitably that will change as the rot sets in.

Even given the circumstances, one point from a possible fifteen is pathetic and he should not be immune from criticism.

Agreed. He is either complicit in the charade (through active involvement or via having had his silence bought), or the biggest and dumbest fool to ever misappropriate the title 'Manager' in the history of football.

Coyle is a buffoon, a known liar and appears to be quite happy to participate in the demolition of the entire concept of Blackburn Rovers as a footballing entity (on and off the field). The sooner he and his rotten paymasters are gone, the better.

Venkys OUT!

Coyle has had a pretty easy ride to date, but inevitably that will change as the rot sets in.

Even given the circumstances, one point from a possible fifteen is pathetic and he should not be immune from criticism.

Quite correct and, given the next five games, it could well be two (or possibly four) points from thirty.

Any manager with such a record, Burnley connections or not, should not be immune from criticism.

Agreed. He is either complicit in the charade (through active involvement or via having had his silence bought), or the biggest and dumbest fool to ever misappropriate the title 'Manager' in the history of football.

Coyle is a buffoon, a known liar and appears to be quite happy to participate in the demolition of the entire concept of Blackburn Rovers as a footballing entity (on and off the field). The sooner he and his rotten paymasters are gone, the better.

Venkys OUT!

Summed up perfectly. Apart from Kean, I really can't remember ever having so little respect for a Blackburn Rovers manager...

By the way, doesn't Chimp Head do a lot of pointless screaming during the game?

Far to much energy being put into Coyle hating for my liking, its so short sighted and plays right into the club and media hands.

He would be nowhere near this club if it wasn't for Venkys

The team wouldn't be full of loan, academy and free transfers if it wasn't for Venkys.

Mike Cheston, Shaw, Singh would be nowhere near this football club if it wasn't for Venkys

We wouldn't be rock bottom of the championship if it wasn't for Venkys

I and thousands like me would be at Ewood week in week out if it wasn't for Venkys.

All my nieces and nephews would have the new kits if it wasn't for Venkys

I long for the day these 3 stooges crawl back under the rock.

#venkysout - Its all that matters.

I take your point Gav, but Coyle is undeniably part of the problem. He is the front man for Venkys while he's here and clearly is as inadequate as they are.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time!

Coyle, whose new side have only one point from a possible 15, said: “I’ve been in the game long enough to know it can be very cruel. I thought our level of performance was terrific."

Terrific? The man is an imbecile. GET RID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FKW beginning to realize how out of his depth he is.

He doesn't get critiqued as much because whoever would be in charge of this rabble underneath these atrocious owners (Venkys) would have similar issues, we'd also still be going down.

A Warnock would see us safe but let's remember he was set to join before Pasha the budget Slasha and Venkys plumped for OC.

• Backroom

Basically a rehash of Steve Kean's comments at the start of the 11/12 season. Except I don't think even Owen will have the brass neck to say there's "no way" we'll get relegated. He knows full well that's where this is going and preparing a myriad of excuses five games in. An absolute loser who will do untold damage if he's allowed to continue.

Coyle, whose new side have only one point from a possible 15, said: “I’ve been in the game long enough to know it can be very cruel. I thought our level of performance was terrific."

Terrific? The man is an imbecile. GET RID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant . That's right up there with.things like....".said the clown". "blurted the idiot"..."scoffed the fat owl"

Brilliant . That's right up there with.things like....".said the clown". "blurted the idiot"..."scoffed the fat owl"

I'm just waiting for him to utter these words (shiver) "We were in the box the same amount as Villa ... 36 times."

Or maybe he preferred this style (Attacking Zero Masterclass) -

Come on, we all know FKW makes every tackle, kicks every ball, and eats every donut.

I just see him get up, walk to the touchline, make a noise then turn around and walk back. He's like some kind of spoof stop-motion animated football coach from Trumpton FC.

I just see him get up, walk to the touchline, make a noise then turn around and walk back. He's like some kind of spoof stop-motion animated football coach from Trumpton FC.

Yep.

He actually screams, while the players don't seem to glean any clear message or ideas.

Meanwhile, Coyle's progeny sit in the Directors' Box, looking...well...glum.

I'm just waiting for him to utter these words (shiver) "We were in the box the same amount as Villa ... 36 times."

Or maybe he preferred this style (Attacking Zero Masterclass) -

Just watched this - reminded me just how bad Keannochio was. Coyle is from the same bullsh1t school

Venkys caused all our problems and Coyle is now very much one of them..........how he has the brass-necked cheek to ask to spend money after those performances I cant imagine. Did our tin-pot neighbours spend countless millions to get promotion.........or have bucket loads of players on excessive wages?? Look at the money Derby have spent to get nowhere!!

The best use of the Duffy cash would be to hand our Owen his P45.

Archived