BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

Who's Henry? Pahahaha clueless. Case closed.

Lovely work pal...few more than four hey boys? Net spend anyone? I'm about to drop the hammer again and close this case too...

Cheeky kids but not so cheeky when they deliberately it would seem mislead hey Mani !

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have we actually paid for a player yet? What is going on. Our squad is still worrying.

Venky's please sell our club to someone with the financial capability to take it forward.

You don't have looks or the brains. Big Sam as England manager will further confirm that.

Cheeky kids but not so cheeky when they deliberately it would seem mislead hey Mani !

I thought the list was extremely fair old bean. Conservative if anything...Judge, Kane and Barrow are cracking players! You've still not answered my net spend question either...ask one of your boys to help you mate.

He does exist. YouTube him and there's a whole montage if you dare look. Not short of confidence and some skill. Takes most of the goals very well, is two footed and there are glimpses of a player with a bit of guile. However, he plays in the Scots div. 1 so make of it what you will. I'd never heard of him until 5 minutes ago!

You are right - probably a very poor level that he currently plays at but crikey he looks worth a punt

I thought the list was extremely fair old bean. Conservative if anything...Judge, Kane and Barrow are cracking players! You've still not answered my net spend question either...ask one of your boys to help you mate.

Well Mani you've astounded me.. nett spend !!!!!!.. meant what exactly ???? what for the results and trophy cabinet of Blackburn Rovers over the past few years.

For the supporters it was a whole lot of time put in by them for a whole lot of nothing in return young fella.

You are right - probably a very poor level that he currently plays at but crikey he looks worth a punt

The goals are the same size in every league I guess.

Looks like he's capable on the ball, knows how to take a chance and got a bit of flair about him. But, in all seriousness, the defenses he came up against can't have been the greatest.

Taylor played 75 games for us and was a good player on a free. I'd have kept him for depth this summer.

Doneil Henry first spell had some good games, Charlton the exception.

Akpan - The same one who started for Lambert and Coyle. Lacks mobility but in a 4-5-1 a goodish player.

Mahoney - Early signs he will be a hit, i like the look of him.

Tunnicliffe - It could be doubted but i thought towards the end of his loan spell he really started to impress.

Steele - 100k, okay he is inconsistent but still young, ex england youth/u21 keeper and i think reflex wise he is very sharp.

Rather insulting to Mahoney to add him as a Bowyer success. Bowyer put back his development big time.

Rather insulting to Mahoney to add him as a Bowyer success. Bowyer put back his development big time.

Agree, been quite annoyed about this.

Made his debut 2 and a half years ago at City. Since then he's played once or twice which is absolutely ridiculous. Could've had one or two loan spells in that time, and with a bit of luck could've been going in to this season as a first 11 player.

Well Mani you've astounded me.. nett spend !!!!!!.. meant what exactly ???? what for the results and trophy cabinet of Blackburn Rovers over the past few years.

For the supporters it was a whole lot of time put in by them for a whole lot of nothing in return young fella.

Yes mate, net spend. This is important because we are no longer the free flowing, care free, spend as you like types we were in 90's. We rely, as do many more on buying low and selling high in order keep the wolves from the door...results and trophies play no part in this metric.

Oh, and thanks for the several occasions that you have referred to me as being young. I appreciate that this has most likely been motivated by a patronising, misguided opinion on youth and their obvious lack of knowledge but as I approach my 35th year with a wife, two children, two business and the weight of a considerable mortgage around my neck, I'll accept your underhanded slap downs as a compliment! 😏

Worth a look. Its just trial. Not going to lose anyway by having a look

We got Samba the same way.

Samba was a young lad at a club in the Bundesliga, this guy plays in the 3rd tier of the pie and peas league.

Worth a look. Its just trial. Not going to lose anyway by having a look

We got Samba the same way.

Definitely worth getting him in on trial, plenty of discussion on him on Scottish teams message boards. According to the tranfermarkt link been at Dunfermline since 2013, spent first season pretty much as sub and became a regular last season. Only 23 so like you say nothing to lose getting him in on trial

Samba was a young lad at a club in the Bundesliga, this guy plays in the 3rd tier of the pie and peas league.

Nothing wrong with having look and see what he is like.

How negative are some people.

Its a trial. Blimey everyone needs to take chill pill and calm down

Is that not the job for scouts?

I think anyone giving them grief for wanting to have a close look at a player before paying money for him is just odd. Surely every club would ask every player to do this if they could?

I think anyone giving them grief for wanting to have a close look at a player before paying money for him is just odd. Surely every club would ask every player to do this if they could?

Not grief as such, just highlights that we are now through the bottom of the barrel.

Nothing wrong with taking a look at that lad on trial... If that montage had been of him scoring a load of tap ins and pens then I would be thinking he's got no chance but some of those are pretty decent finishes to pull off at any level.

Seems the lad from Dunfermline is a free agent , so might be a case of getting him and his agent down here away from prying eyes and if he cuts it, try and impress him with the training facilities etc , as it does appear a number of Scottish clubs are monitoring him.

One thing that does concern me is one good season and he's after a move, might be the same case if we sign him and does ok in the Championship.

Archived