BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive only read what Coyle has said on the matter. He keep saying our valuation is much higher than Newcastle bids have been for Hanley.

If Michael Keane is worth 18/20 mil then Our valuation must be 10 mil minimum.

Also Ive read the Newcastle local paper and it says reports in Lancashire says the asking price 6 mil. Dont know where they get their info from tho

Probably from Speculation City - same as your 10 million guess

All three went chaddyrovers

But as I said the club played hard ball over it.

Gestede kick off The previous transfer window and Rovers didnt sell him to the transfer window after. Same as Rhodes.

Jones, didnt we get extra money from Man Utd after they met the 16.5 million pounds release clause?

Gestede kick off The previous transfer window and Rovers didnt sell him to the transfer window after. Same as Rhodes.

Jones, didnt we get extra money from Man Utd after they met the 16.5 million pounds release clause?

I could respect them 'playing hardball' if they had followed that up by reinvesting the £30 odd million received into the transfer funds for the club. But they didn't, so whatever additional monies they got through their behaviour hasn't benefited the club in any way.

They only played hardball to sort brown bags and cleanse stuff...

I still can't decide if it's one of those joke names and I'm just not getting it. Like the Bulgarian fitness coach Runya bollocksoff.

As a Bulgarian myself. I can honestly say that there is no such name in Bulgaria. It could be Rumyan Balakov or Rumyan Boloksov. But that Runya Bollocksoff is hilarious i cant even pronounce it

From Vital football. Newcastle. Sorry if someone has already posted.

Having seen multiple bids for Blackburn's Grant Hanley turned down Rafa Benitez is reportedly ready to look elsewhere with Fulham's, former Middlesbrough loanee, Fernando Amorebieta being linked.

Rafa's clearly on the lookout for another central defender, at least one, with HITC Sport claiming 'sources close to the club' have informed them of the interest in the experienced and versatile Amorebieta who came play centrally or as a left back too if needed.

Amorebieta has been a familiar face to Middlesbrough on loan with him making appearances for them as they gained Premier League promotion last season so the experience of that is also said to impress Rafa, who is no doubt familiar with him from a long spell in La Liga.

The Venezuelan international is moving into this final year of his contract with Fulham, who could be keen to offload him as opposed to losing him on a free, having signed for them in 2013 after a long-term stay in Spain with Athletic Bilbao.

Hanley has been the one Rafa wants but he could be ready to give up on the Scottish international with Blackburn unwilling to do a deal for their captain, if this is the case and/or 31-year-old Amorebieta does end up at St James' Park remains to be seen....

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=452483#ixzz4EP2eMgZT

Can see us selling Hanley in the next few days, then Duffy leaving just before the window closes. None of the money will go into replacements, as we appear to be the only club affected by FFP rules.

How many errors were there out of 46 games? More clearances and aerial battles won than errors made, by a distance. (No pun intended).

But that's what hes paid to do isn't it not make the errors and cost a manager his job or lose the team league placings or am I missing something ?

Any chance of a transfer for Venkys out of Ewood ?

Having listened to that I'd say we want £10m + which I don't think anyone will pay. So happy days.

so basically what Ive been saying then Mani.

Coyle on Rovers player saying that Newcastle's bid is nowhere near close to his valuation of Hanley. Also said that Hanley has been getting on with it and training normal and being professional.

This current transfer window prices are stupid and crazy. Bournemouth are over spending massive on players like Cook and Ibe prices wise.

hasn't he just said today that's he doesn't want to sell Hanley.

stop coming up from this conspiracy theories all of the time

What he says and what he does might be two different things. I wonder if he'll ever remember which agency represents him.

im trying to ignore you i really am but but ....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What manager would come out and say he wants too sell his club captain? Not many. Bottom line is if Newcastle offer a couple more million than there last offer he goes and we bring wes brown in as a replacement 😂

Archived