BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

am i imaging it or has my post been deleted, im not precious about my posts but i think to delete that and ahead of the pages and pages of al&chaddy rubbish is a pretty lame decision.

Nah, it's gone.

am i imaging it or has my post been deleted, im not precious about my posts but i think to delete that and ahead of the pages and pages of al&chaddy rubbish is a pretty lame decision.

As opposed to T J Hooker rubbish?

Not to add a 30 yr old being brought in for his pace!

arbitro, on 12 Jun 2016 - 11:48 AM, said:snapback.png

So Rovers are signing a 30 year old on a free from a club that was relegated last season. What about Chestons criteria for a new manager who had to bring young players in? And he wasn't anywhere near good enough when he spent a loan period here a few season ago.

But wait! Ain't "Big Mick"(He's a proper manager!) interested in signing him?

First time I went to Glasgow I arrived at about 7.30 not far from Govan and two drunk blokes were fighting in the middle of a 4 lane road. Proper going at it rolling around on the tarmac, these guys were about 70 years old !

That was my first impression and it's not changed much mind you that probably happens around here these days.

Govan is the only place in Glasgow where I've ever been scared for my life. Found myself lost there one evening trying to find the Southern General Hospital and Rangers had played Celtic earlier in the day in a League Cup final....

Govan is the only place in Glasgow where I've ever been scared for my life. Found myself lost there one evening trying to find the Southern General Hospital and Rangers had played Celtic earlier in the day in a League Cup final....

Used to work for a company that did business with a lot of corner shops etc so I've been around some estates and back streets in various corners of the country. Never actually thought it was that bad up there, certainly no worse than many others places although I never went after dark :o

Worst places by far were areas in London and Birmingham where every language under the sun was spoken.....except English !

Anyway on Nick Blackman I wouldn't mind him at all he's scored goals wherever he's been. Never really had a chance here first time around when the dastardly duo and co where working their evil. It does seem though that the SEM boys are still at large and working under new guises now they've got their man in situ again !

This is arguably going to be our weakest squad since the 70s and yet some are still spinning positive

If Feeny signs it signals an outgoing and more cost cutting without any conspiracy theory

Archived