BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mike Cheston - Venky Puppet

Be truthful to yourself Neal....is this a thing you want to be associated with anymore?

What has happened to our club is so wrong on all levels,this is no longer the Blackburn Rovers I and thousands more loved and cherished and grew up on.

Charlatans are running the show.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be truthful to yourself Neal....is this a thing you want to be associated with anymore?

What has happened to our club is so wrong on all levels,this is no longer the Blackburn Rovers I and thousands more loved and cherished and grew up on.

Charlatans are running the show.

100%. Part of me has the whole tick and thin thing nagging me but like I say, If I feel the need to go and support the team then It will be away from home.

Well, I have to seriously question his capabilities of doing the job he's been given if he thinks blaming the fans is going to turn season ticket sales around... Quite the opposite actually. I've spoken to quite a few who were on the fence which Mike has just today made their minds up for them.

Well done Mike Cheston, what an absolute genius.

Absolutely, Neal. I agree that the comments were foolhardy and will backfire on him, but I think they were made in desperation.

Absolutely, Neal. I agree that the comments were foolhardy and will backfire on him, but I think they were made in desperation.

Total desperation. They are the comments of a man who has run out of ideas, is totally out of his depth and knows it.

Cheston Out!

Down by 4000 from this time last year I hear.

So despite saying he's pleased on the like for like he then goes on a bit of a rant that actually sounds a bit desperate which shows they might be worried. Must be the only club in England who gets away with always turning it onto the fans but when outsiders infest the place at top level no wonder.

Sadly Neal, some supporters share Chestons view.

Devide & Conquer

After posting on the LET webpage (which I promised myself to stay away from) it never ceases to amaze me how many there are out there. Some folk deserve Venkys.

You know what, I can't even be bothered to vent my spleen, you become numb to it after a while, but this sort of thing is the very reason why I won't be going anywhere near Ewood next season.

Great effort by the boycotting fans :tu:

Just another who will brown nose the Loons as long as he can. Desperately hanging on to the gravy train. It's all the naught fans fault who question the racket at Ewood.

If you read this Cheston, F__k You . How dare you question fans of Rovers. Your a here today gone tomorrow soulless nobody.

People pointing at Graham as the coup of the decade

And who signed him? That's right that very same terrible manager most of these people are glad to see being replaced by the bubbly Coyle.

These people are phoneys, they are insincere, they spout platitudes, the are quick to forget and quick to shoot down those with memories longer than a season. "Well at least we aren't under an embargo". Woo @#/? hoo.

It's bizarre really. Football must be the only business where customers are accused of damaging the product by not buying it anymore. Imagine if people stopped buying Cornflakes and Mr Kellogs came out and criticised his ex customers saying they were damaging the brand by not buying them. Obviously there is far more to a football club but the principal is the same. Suggest he looks at ways of getting people back, which isn't going to be easy when the club is on a downward spiral to oblivion with no obvious way of reversing it.

It's bizarre really. Football must be the only business where customers are accused of damaging the product by not buying it anymore. Imagine if people stopped buying Cornflakes and Mr Kellogs came out and criticised his ex customers saying they were damaging the brand by not buying them. Obviously there is far more to a football club but the principal is the same. Suggest he looks at ways of getting people back, which isn't going to be easy when the club is on a downward spiral to oblivion with no obvious way of reversing it.

Bang on.

Or a nice family pub being run into the ground by idiots who have let the place go to ruin, with the regulars driven away, and the former punters being blamed when the pub closes.

A PR own goal from a Rovers spokesman, what a surprise!

Would he buying a season ticket if the roles were reversed? I think not.

Out of his depth by several lengths.

I said the same thing a few years back McClarky, it's the only business that can treat its customers like sh1t and they keep coming back!

& it's quite clear that Stockholm Syndrome is rife amongst what's left of the fan base.

It's really a coded admission of defeat on his part. He knows he can't affect the changes needed to bring fans back, because Venkys are choking the life out of everything from Pune.

It's a cheap shot from a Desparate yes man.

I'm so sorry I killed Rovers by not buying a season ticket Mr Brown Nose. At least I helped keep them alive for the other 30+ years that I did purchase,

It's Dick Head owners that kill football clubs.

Don Mackay's Blue & White Army

Archived