BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Personally I'm looking for a ripper of a quote to get on a banner which I will donate to the supporters for the Bpool game!

Ideas welcome! My mate is a graphic designer and offered at the weekend to knock up flyers etc if we need whilst he is in the middle of projects!

Sounds like another good idea, amongst the many that are being banded about at the minute. Glen certainly has plenty on his blog and the BRAG agenda post is also worthy of consideration, as that is excellent.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I'm looking for a ripper of a quote to get on a banner which I will donate to the supporters for the Bpool game!

Ideas welcome! My mate is a graphic designer and offered at the weekend to knock up flyers etc if we need whilst he is in the middle of projects!

Come to next supporters' meeting, now rearranged for 1.00 Saturday 21 January.

Wonder what your dad hears in the football circles concerning BRFC and it's running?

That it's an absolute shambles, run by people who don't know what they're doing. The only at Ewood with any sort of football admin pedigree is Ian Sylvester (regardless of what people think of him). To be honest my experience of that side of football ( I've been around it all my life) is that most people get their head down and worry about themselves, it's that sort of business. It's also a very small world especially in the north west so people are careful what they say. I try not to ask my dad too much as I'd end up hating football, I'd rather be an unknowing punter at times.

Is this Matt Hocking the same guy that played for southport and Boston way back when?

Just what Rovers need, another ageing useless centre back. If he signed it would probably be a minimum two year deal and would almost certainly stifle the progress of a couple of the promising centre backs we currently have.

Shipping goals for fun, and we want to sign a dud. You just cant make this @#/? up

will there be any transfer activity this week ?

or just more words from Owen ?

will Paul Senior give an interview?

or remain hidden in Pashas shadow?

will Pasha leave ?

or remain hidden in Balajis shadow?

will we all be talking about the same old crap this time next week?

so far no change

no surprise

This Carl Elwell sounds like a Grade A tosser.

I can think of better descriptions. Like unhinged lunatic

It seems he's stalking Blue Eyed Boy too with his blind ignorance

Carl Elwell says:

For once a decent read apart from no.9!. *

Maybe you should of put no.10, … missing fans are killing the club and the local community!!.

We are no longer a big club and would struggle in the premiership under any new owner due to ffp so the only sensible way forward is to try and get there the hard way(Burnley for eg).

*Point number 9 that Carl Elwell didn't like was

9. My prediction ? Eventual administration after the club has suffered two relegations into League Two, seeks funders, establishes budget for non-league, another relegation, gates of 2,500…then it depends how many fans stay loyal & how good the management structure is…do we do an AFC Wimbledon or a Stockport County ?

I can think of better descriptions. Like unhinged lunatic

It seems he's stalking Blue Eyed Boy too with his blind ignorance

***Point number 9 that Carl Elwell didn't like was

9. My prediction ? Eventual administration after the club has suffered two relegations into League Two, seeks funders, establishes budget for non-league, another relegation, gates of 2,500…then it depends how many fans stay loyal & how good the management structure is…do we do an AFC Wimbledon or a Stockport County ?

2 ignorant buffoons together then, it should be fun. Although to be fair BEB didn't write that his mate did whilst he was busy missing yet another home game doing something more interesting but still managing to poke jibes at long standing fans who've chosen to finally boycott.

Over to you James :tu:

Archived