BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheston appointed Senior to speed up player sales/disposals. He is achieving targets to date with an expected busy final week of the window still to come.

He is not loking at purchases so it does not matter a flying flick if the V light is Red Orange or Chicken @#/? Green.

Imo

Any real manager would resign on principle.

We've only hired one manager of principle in Venkys time here and he walked last season. They've got in a dodgy desperado who fits the bill perfectly in fact he's slid right into the slippers Kean left at the training ground without any bother.

"If we don't get anyone in, we will still be fine."

Owen Coyle in today's rag. Incredible.

There it is, in a nutshell, why Coyle is still manager.

He's desperate enough to do the owners' dirty work for them. Cheston the same.

Letting Wharton goes stinks to high heaven even on loan,if Cambridge secure promotion a cheeky 100k bid will be successful. Whose the manager ex defender I think.

What's Owen Coyle said about loaning Scot out.

There it is, in a nutshell, why Coyle is still manager.

He's desperate enough to do the owners' dirty work for them. Cheston the same.

Come on they're both in it together surely !

The bleatings of an absolutely spineless, shameless football no mark. The similarities to him and Kean are frankly remarkable.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/9373396.Blackburn_Rovers_relegated__No_chance__says_Steve_Kean/?ref=arc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16133058

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7397989/Steve-is-Kean-on-new-recruits

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/steve-kean-happy-with-blackburn-transfer-business-6297796.html

What the @#/? have we done to deserve this.

I guess that Coyles statement is the medical equivalent of a Doctor telling the victim of a heart attack, to take a Rennie and he will make a full recovery. Statements that come out of Ewood, become more ridiculous by the day.

a player rovers might have brought in has today gone from Fulham:"Fulham confirm that Ryan Tunnicliffe has joined Wigan Athletic on loan until the end of the season.It is the midfielder’s second temporary stint at the DW Stadium, as he made five appearances for the Latics during the latter part of the 2013/14 season.Tunnicliffe could make his second debut for Wigan at home to Brentford in Saturday's Sky Bet Championship encounter"

You didn't read the small print JB. It goes something like this "however if we are relegated I will mention the fact that my hands were tied transfer wise and we couldn't get anyone in repeatedly, just as I've mentioned the lack of budget repeatedly. After all it's never my fault."

a player rovers might have brought in has today gone from Fulham:"Fulham confirm that Ryan Tunnicliffe has joined Wigan Athletic on loan until the end of the season.It is the midfielder’s second temporary stint at the DW Stadium, as he made five appearances for the Latics during the latter part of the 2013/14 season.Tunnicliffe could make his second debut for Wigan at home to Brentford in Saturday's Sky Bet Championship encounter"

I mention Tunnicliffe a few weeks back.

we should have look at signing him this summer instead of Jack Byrne.

I have mention other players we should have looked at like Callum Paterson or Joe Newell

What's the point Chaddy ? They aren't going to sign anybody. You know it better than most.

Oh I agree. said this yesterday.

after listening and reading the Senior's interview I think its basically Coyle get on with the job. we wont be signings players. use the squad and academy players. you signed 13 players this summer so used them but 4 have left tho. well then use the academy players then is the current attitude of the owners at the minute.

I still this Senior would like to change manager so maybe this will happen soon

Archived