BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he genuinely believes that, he is a moron. If he doesn't, he is a charlatan. And "still be fine"? We aren't fine now you stooge.

After listening to Senior's interview, it looks like Coyle's trying to be Senior's yes man.

Oh I agree. said this yesterday.

after listening and reading the Senior's interview I think its basically Coyle get on with the job. we wont be signings players. use the squad and academy players. you signed 13 players this summer so used them but 4 have left tho. well then use the academy players then is the current attitude of the owners at the minute.

I still this Senior would like to change manager so maybe this will happen soon

Do you think Senior would like to change manager because of something he said in his interviews?

Do you think Senior would like to change manager because of something he said in his interviews?

He said that Rovers should be higher up the league with the squad we got. I have to agree. A Gary Rowett or Kenny Jackett would have us higher up the league in my opinion.

He said that Rovers should be higher up the league with the squad we got. I have to agree. A Gary Rowett or Kenny Jackett would have us higher up the league in my opinion.

Fair answer and well done for picking that up. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Bull. "We're holding out for top dollar" bull.

He'll go undisclosed at the end of the window for circa £500k (I'm with JH on this one)

Bull. "We're holding out for top dollar" bull.

He'll go undisclosed at the end of the window for circa £500k (I'm with JH on this one)

Me too. JH and Tomps amongst others have predicted everything regarding this window for weeks. The spin, hogwash and lies are now so transparent.

A squad which he's decimating..

Funnily enough one impression I got from Seniors interview was that Coyle appeared to be safer than ever. Didn't even hint at the possibility of a managerial change.

He said based on the stats, performance etc. We should be higher up.

He even went on to say the Ipswich loss was down to individual mistakes on the pitch not the preperation/coaching done prior.

Funnily enough one impression I got from Seniors interview was that Coyle appeared to be safer than ever. Didn't even hint at the possibility of a managerial change.

He even went on to say the Ipswich loss was down to individual mistakes on the pitch not the preperation/coaching done prior.

Although you are probably right, there is the possibility that he was just being tactful and discreet. I can only think of a certain S Singh who came out and basically said he would sack the manager if necessary.

Listening to Senior, I just get a gut feeling he and Coyle will not get on. We shall see.

If not, the key question is, which of them holds the greater power?

He definitely didn't praise him. If Coyle's job was 100% safe, surely Senior would have been bigging him up, talking about his promotion with Burnley, how hard he works, blah blah blah.

Although you are probably right, there is the possibility that he was just being tactful and discreet. I can only think of a certain S Singh who came out and basically said he would sack the manager if necessary.

Listening to Senior, I just get a gut feeling he and Coyle will not get on. We shall see.

Your last point should have been the first question Bayes asked, he kept going on about Emnes or if we'd make a signing, like we care. He clearly isn't a Rovers fan.

Any links to loaning that crap young right back Ryan Nyambe from clown sporting agency out if the talented Scott Wharton has gone out.

Ridiculous that Wharton has been loaned out because he's probably the most talented player in the youth team and worthy of a chance in the first team. And although Nyambe is nowhere near good enough for the first team yet, calling him a crap young right back is a bit harsh. He's a young kid trying to make it in the game and you call him that. If he read that you'd said that about him would you expect him to get any better? We should be trying to put a bit of confidence in to our youth players because in seasons to come we are gunna need them when we're in league 2!

The gossip I've heard is Coyle didn't see Senior's appointment coming at all and didn't like it one little bit. Think we will soon find out whether this is correct or not. Sadly, we all know from recent history that divisions in a football club simply tear it apart.

The gossip I've heard is Coyle didn't see Senior's appointment coming at all and didn't like it one little bit. Think we will soon find out whether this is correct or not. Sadly, we all know from recent history that divisions in a football club simply tear it apart.

Who has the most influence Coyle or senior with whoever it may matter.. Or is another power struggle on the cards

I'm holding out faint hope after his words that Senior is giving Coyle a bit of a get your act together and they are holding off signings to possibly change manager.

Faint faint hope but this club has needed someone with a bit of authority right in the middle and unconnected to any manager or their agencies to be able to hold them accountable on a daily basis. Get rid of this holiday camp and i'll sign my buddies or my buddies players mentalities.

Archived