BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Not sure anyone would know that from the post,

If it is a Nixon quote it just shows what a numpty he is, has he not learned anything about the Venky's over the last 5 years

It's his MO for most of his tweets regarding Rovers with wee gem managers with a variety of hash tags.

transfer on coyle is a genius

transfer in doubt coyle trying hard

transfer dead Venkys fault

block fuds

Now no doubt the venkys fault is true its an easy get out, but the rest is crystal ball reading and defending wee gems

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that some sort of actual referencing would help but it says from Nixon; and then it looks like a standard Nixon tweet.

Also agree that the red top Nixon and his agent pals have fingers in many pies. Not suprisingly, his agenda recently seems to be "defend Coyle".

Wee Coylee the gem is the correct title I seem to remember

:D

They should sack their scouts immediately. A guy who struggles at right back and in midfield in the lower reaches of the champ lol

Any coincidence between this and the new SD we've allegedly taken on to oversee....ahem recruitment i wonder ?

He's here to push sales.. These twohats are going to suck every last bit of blood out of the club

I did suspect he's here to carry on the downscale over the next couple of windows replacing 10k + pwk players with 5k ones getting ready for the new tiny budget after the line of big players to cash in and underwrite the bills has finished.

If these 3 targets are good players at good clubs then why on earth are they wanting to come here?

He's a comedian though is our 'Coyley', you've got to give him that.

There is always that fear as manager that someone else will steal them from you.

That is why I am reluctant to mention any individual names for fear of alerting people to our targets.

Comedy gold that.

Ok guys this is why we're struggling to sign players - we've been using the wrong strategy. Rather than have a budget set and scouting network we just need to look at the back page of local papers to see who to sign...

How come no one journalist picks up on his idiotic statements? They're not dubious bit downright stupid.

Just to put in a lighter note as I am so, so depressed with the whole situation, Venkys, Coyle, crap management, agents, corruption, etc. etc..

Anyway, this morning decided to go to the local tip with rubbish accumulated over a considerable period of time. My wife (who is not into football at all despite my efforts over many, many,years) was carrying a heavy bag to the car. I said leave that, I will sort it. She replied, bloody hell, do you think I have turned Burnley?

After nearly 50 years of marriage I have never been so gob smacked.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I have never been so proud in my life, apart from the full members cup, Mike Newall scoring the pen at Wembley and of course lifting the premiere league. So thought I would share it with you.

Some quotes from Marshall on twitter from a local east anglia paper. Saying the club is wrong at the top, wrong the way it is being run and that stuff is happening at the top affecting the players.

Administration afoot?

You folks do realise Seattle are MLS Champions and we are in the relegation zone of the Championship right?!

Seems a bit rich for us to be mocking their club no.

Certainly wasn't my intention to mock anyone. The allusion to Seattle's might was in reference to Coyle's assertion that these players are at good clubs. He is implying that we are pulling off a coup to be able to bring them here. When in reality Tyrone Mears would swim back to England to play for Blackburn Rovers, in the relegation zone or not.

Some quotes from Marshall on twitter from a local east anglia paper. Saying the club is wrong at the top, wrong the way it is being run and that stuff is happening at the top affecting the players.

Administration afoot?

Surely not affecting the players more than those nasty home fans shouting at Feeney and Lowe and putting them off. Must be terribly distracting.

Administration afoot?

Any link?

As for Lowe being sold I'm not that happy about it. Everyone loved it when we binned Andrews, but we only got worse than him....

So Coyle has 3 players lined up to sign for what is a relegation dog fight now and is presumably hoping he gets the Marshall money to get these over the line. He's being ably assisted again in an arse covering exercise to the outside world by the by the Partick Twonk as usual.

Question is if this doesn't come off will he quit like his predecessor ? He'll have grounds to......

It's a relegation dogfight for the team and the fans but what is it to the owners? They clearly do not care whether we are relegated again or not, otherwise they would be strengthening the squad not weakening it.

It's obvious that any player is for sale, what will we be left with? How can going along to games to cheer the lads on possibly compensate for what the treacherous owners are doing?

In short, how can anyone continue to support this farce let alone enjoy it?

From the LT

"Football Director Paul Senior has been locked in talks with Swansea over retaining the 28-year-old, whose contract at the Liberty Stadium expires in the summer, at Ewood Park following his initial six-month spell."

You know sometimes MP's get locked in talks, sometimes the UN maybe get locked in talks over a piece deal, but Paul Senior locked in talks FFS, how long does it take, a ) how much do you want for him, b )can we have him back on loan, c ) how much of his wages do we have to pay, locked in talks my arse.

Archived