BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Lowes a good squad man despite the brickbats he gets so i could see a club or two would take him on a free christ look at Andrews later career all thanks to Ince. No one would ever pay any decent money for him though and anywhere he goes above a mid championship side he'll be nothing more than a spare part.

Again though it's another player whose contract has been let run down and you'd think purposely because he'll be on a decent wage. If he wants to stay he'll have to take a wage cut probably but who's going to offer this lad 15k pwk anyway ?

In the grand scheme of things he's no great loss after all the players who've departed but he'd be handy in lge 1 !

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been on about this Ba since summer so if he's any good it's odd no one else has snapped him up ? So it's a gamble on a lanky defender and another guy with one knee set to use Marshall wage whilst the fee disappears again.....

Oh well hopefully the next Chris Samba but more likely to be similar to the two french lads GB signed :blink:

Lowes a good squad man despite the brickbats he gets so i could see a club or two would take him on a free christ look at Andrews later career all thanks to Ince. No one would ever pay any decent money for him though and anywhere he goes above a mid championship side he'll be nothing more than a spare part.

Again though it's another player whose contract has been let run down and you'd think purposely because he'll be on a decent wage. If he wants to stay he'll have to take a wage cut probably but who's going to offer this lad 15k pwk anyway ?

In the grand scheme of things he's no great loss after all the players who've departed but he'd be handy in lge 1 !

For what ?

To go sideways backwards slow the game down and watch the opponents play pass him by .

He's been on about this Ba since summer so if he's any good it's odd no one else has snapped him up ? So it's a gamble on a lanky defender and another guy with one knee set to use Marshall wage whilst the fee disappears again.....

Oh well hopefully the next Chris Samba but more likely to be similar to the two french lads GB signed :blink:

Same agent(s) doing the club in ?

It pains me to say this but as useless as Lowe is he'll probably be replaced by someone worse. That's the trend under our owners although they'll struggle to get worse than Lowe.

Oh they'll manage it the one thing about Lowe is his hearts in it but replaced by another hands on hips mercenary no doubt.

For what ?

To go sideways backwards slow the game down and watch the opponents play pass him by .

Same agent(s) doing the club in ?

Like i said he's a handy squad man but he should always start from the bench imo. When we've the likes of Guthrie and Evans fit they all should be ahead of him in midfield.

I find the whole Lowe contract thing bizarre, I don't listen vividly to Coyle but I don't seem to recall having heard him bring up Lowes contract expiring. Somebody mentioned it on here the other day and that was the first I knew about it.

So much has been made of Marshall not signing a new contract but Jason "first name on the team sheet" "captain fantastic" Lowe has never to my knowledge been mentioned about being out of contract or being offered one. Maybe I've missed it, I have to admit I dread to think how much we pay him!!

If this is true it's another scandal in the making. Like him or loath him Lowe has a decent pedigree with a plethora of England under 21 caps, lots of club appearances and captaincy of a Championship club. How on earth they can even contemplate letting him walk away for nothing is beyond my comprehension and another example of the gross incompetence running through our club.

Brighton, Hull and West Brom target Blackburn Rovers player Jason Lowe

• Jason Lowe's contract at Blackburn Rovers expires at the end of the season
  • Lowe is a former England U21 international and is ready to leave on a free
  • The 25-year-old can play either at right back in defence or in midfield
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4121134/Brighton-Hull-West-Brom-target-Blackburn-Rovers-player-Jason-Lowe.html#ixzz4Vn7Bd0pA

Really ?

I'll ring elite/city taxis now

Probably one of those agents picks, where everyone except BRFC benefits.

That's clearly Lowe's agent making up interest in him to try and get a new deal here. No doubt Venkys will believe it and he'll get offered a new contract...

Get ready for the presser. We couldn't get the 3 deals done but we have re signed a former premier league, England u21 captain who is a club legend on a 5 year deal to ward off 3 clubs that were after him. To pay for it we have sold Marshall for an undisclosed sum...

look on Google Jal.

why keep asking me?

Because you post what's coming through the media onto here would have thought it obvious to ask you chaddy.

If the manager is in with the agents and we can no longer trust the local paper then surely why not ask who the agent and agency is of players xyz at Blackburn Rovers.

Emnes staying means Gallagher getting shoved out on the wing or bench and that not good imo. Big Sam needs to be upfront using his size etc as an outlet in these ruff and tumble games. The only real urgency from Rovers to keep him is more down to the fact he's costing virtually nowt i think.

Because you post what's coming through the media onto here would have thought it obvious to ask you chaddy.

If the manager is in with the agents and we can no longer trust the local paper then surely why not ask who the agent and agency is of players xyz at Blackburn Rovers.

Like I said Goggle it, research it.

will there be any transfer activity this week ?

or just more words from Owen ?

will Paul Senior give an interview?

or remain hidden in Pashas shadow?

will Pasha leave ?

or remain hidden in Balajis shadow?

will we all be talking about the same old crap this time next week?

will Pasha leave ?

Same old story.

Coyle has another week talking about 'cutting out mistakes' and having players lined up ready to sign but still waiting for news from the owners.

Senior attempting to beat Pasha's record of more than a year in situ without having a photo taken or interview given.

Marshall linked with a couple more clubs with Rovers supposedly expecting a laughable multi-million pound fee.

will Pasha leave ?

We could all hide in Balaji's shadow.

Archived