Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there wont be any incoming

nothing to see here

Does anyone know Who the agents and agencies are that will be involved in Rovers transfers ?

Paul Seniors wife will be giving him a blow job discount for every purchase made from her sports agency

Any news on Dope Akpan and JLOWE's departure ?

Yes JAL, agents are queuing from Nuttall street to Merseyside, all writing 8 figure cheques at the same time. Nicko can't get enough of it. There's a jumbo on route from China full of agents who want to buy them as well. All fantastic news for everyone connected to the club. Happy days.

Yes JAL, agents are queuing from Nuttall street to Merseyside, all writing 8 figure cheques at the same time. Nicko can't get enough of it. There's a jumbo on route from China full of agents who want to buy them as well. All fantastic news for everyone connected to the club. Happy days.

Happy days for the useless can'ts !

Brighton, Hull and West Brom target Blackburn Rovers player Jason Lowe

• Jason Lowe's contract at Blackburn Rovers expires at the end of the season
  • Lowe is a former England U21 international and is ready to leave on a free
  • The 25-year-old can play either at right back in defence or in midfield

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4121134/Brighton-Hull-West-Brom-target-Blackburn-Rovers-player-Jason-Lowe.html#ixzz4Vn7Bd0pA

Really ?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4121134/Brighton-Hull-West-Brom-target-Blackburn-Rovers-player-Jason-Lowe.html#ixzz4Vn7Bd0pA

Really ?

There is a god :blink:

3 club rule surely...

Really ?

"Ready to leave on a free"?

Well that really would put the tin hat on it. The guy has been promoted beyond his abilities and owes this club everything. So for super Jason, loyal Jason, to walk for nothing would be the final insult. Especially when there will be League One teams queuing up. Take us down to his level then leave. Brilliant.

Catch 22 though as the thought of him signing a new contract is pretty awful too. Especially given the wage I suspect he is on. If ever there was a lad to 'stick in the reserves' it's him. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I find the whole Lowe contract thing bizarre, I don't listen vividly to Coyle but I don't seem to recall having heard him bring up Lowes contract expiring. Somebody mentioned it on here the other day and that was the first I knew about it.

So much has been made of Marshall not signing a new contract but Jason "first name on the team sheet" "captain fantastic" Lowe has never to my knowledge been mentioned about being out of contract or being offered one. Maybe I've missed it, I have to admit I dread to think how much we pay him!!

I find the whole Lowe contract thing bizarre, I don't listen vividly to Coyle but I don't seem to recall having heard him bring up Lowes contract expiring. Somebody mentioned it on here the other day and that was the first I knew about it.

So much has been made of Marshall not signing a new contract but Jason "first name on the team sheet" "captain fantastic" Lowe has never to my knowledge been mentioned about being out of contract or being offered one. Maybe I've missed it, I have to admit I dread to think how much we pay him!!

Is it because somebody may want Marshall so we'll publicise it so drum up some business but until Lowe's agent has bought a bit of space in a rag to advertise his client nobody has given a damn about an injury prone donkey so no need to even talk to him. If nobody wants him we then can offer reduced terms. Bit like Taylor the other season.

Maybe I'm not a smart as I thought I was or football has changed dramatically from the game I grew up playing. Lowe Is no where near good enough to play in midfield at a higher level, he's not even good enough to play there at the level he's at now. It's not that he lacks some of the tools to play in that position, his toolbox is bloody empty. At right back he's just about good enough to fill in for Marshall in a really poor Rovers team.

What are these other clubs thinking of ? I'd carry him on my back to WBA even if it is the highest ground in the Football League. I bet not many of you knew that.

Had no idea lowes contract is up at the end of the season, like him or not he is club captain and a first team regular, just shows how badly we are being run if 'assets' are left to expire and become worthless. So much for a plan.

Nobody'll want him. then next season sign him up on reduce terms.......its inspired.......its the future

Any news on Dope Akpan and JLOWE's departure ?

To be fair to Akpan, whilst he may not be the most talented of players, he puts in a shift every game, has scored a couple, has a bit of physical presence and IMO has contributed a damn site more than a lot of the other dross in the midfield. Also seems to do a lot of the community stuff. Not a bad egg IMO and worthy of a place on the bench at least.

Had no idea lowes contract is up at the end of the season, like him or not he is club captain and a first team regular, just shows how badly we are being run if 'assets' are left to expire and become worthless. So much for a plan.

Agreed, no fan would be crying if he left but I find it truly bizarre that nobody from the local rag or radio has asked the manager anything regarding our captains future.

Archived