BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody was ever going to pay a fee for O'Sullivan so cancelling his contract/releasing his registration is the only way to get rid really. Surprised its not been done sooner, its been clear he wasn't going to make the grade for a long time.

Yep, he will be trying to thrash out his severence deal I imagine. Would be an attractive free agent for some top half championship clubs.

If it was clear he wasn't going to make the grade for a long time why did we give him a one year contract extension in November last season only then to loan him out all the time since then and now cancel his contract all together? Doesn't make sense then again not a lot of the happenings at Rovers does these days.

Has Paul Senior done his interview yet ?

Maybe he decided to repair the fax machine as his first job and is now waiting for the green light from India to buy the spare part.

Venkys do realise we have to start games with 11 players I assume?

No. They probably think we are in the premier league as relegation doesn't exist and now wondering where the money is.

Read somewhere that we should accept that our esteemed owners have a different culture and if born to it don't expect or can accept any criticism. That is the big problem in India, it is such a racist country that it is untrue. Not White v Black but over there if you born into the wrong caste then it means poverty or riches with no mobility between. That is why India as a country can never succeed, that's my opinion.

As a result Venkys expect and demand total respect no matter what we or anybody else does or says, it is in their culture. I think the only end to this sorry episode is that Venkys should go but it isn't going to be easy to get them to go, due to their inherent arrogance.

I think Abbey is correct to boycott no matter what the game and particularly if the game is on TV as that may have an effect.

Expecting to get this post moderated, so read it quick.

No. They probably think we are in the premier league as relegation doesn't exist and now wondering where the money is.

Read somewhere that we should accept that our esteemed owners have a different culture and if born to it don't expect or can accept any criticism. That is the big problem in India, it is such a racist country that it is untrue. Not White v Black but over there if you born into the wrong caste then it means poverty or riches with no mobility between. That is why India as a country can never succeed, that's my opinion.

As a result Venkys expect and demand total respect no matter what we or anybody else does or says, it is in their culture. I think the only end to this sorry episode is that Venkys should go but it isn't going to be easy to get them to go, due to their inherent arrogance.

I think Abbey is correct to boycott no matter what the game and particularly if the game is on TV as that may have an effect.

Expecting to get this post moderated, so read it quick.

I honestly can"t see any reason why your post would be moderated and I bet it isn"t!

OMG. Ambrose is possibly the worst defender I have ever seen. He makes a calamitous mistake every time he plays. I know quite a few Shelec fans and they never tire of telling tales of how bad he is. Seriously hope this doesn't happen. Would be better with Curtly Ambrose.

OMG. Ambrose is possibly the worst defender I have ever seen. He makes a calamitous mistake every time he plays. I know quite a few Shelec fans and they never tire of telling tales of how bad he is. Seriously hope this doesn't happen. Would be better with Curtly Ambrose.

Why do we only sign players from Celtic?

Archived