BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackburn. Prem striker loan deal should be done over weekend. Player wants it, manager wants it. Minor financials being sorted.

From Nixon

Blackburn. Accrington Stanley. Young O'Sullivan going to neighbours on loan for games.

This is going to make me sound miserable but if they want to come then they cant be great. Better case scenario James Wilson, worst case is Will Keane.

Blackburn. Prem striker loan deal should be done over weekend. Player wants it, manager wants it. Minor financials being sorted.

From Nixon

Blackburn. Accrington Stanley. Young O'Sullivan going to neighbours on loan for games.

. Still think it's Will Keane....

From Nixon

PREM STRIKER ................. please Nixon give us all a break from this s-h-tfest.

O'Sullivan is 22 Twenty two years of age.........going on loan.........

From Nixon

I guess that O'Sullivan done here then?

I thought he looked reasonably promising a few seasons back in preseason.

Shame really.

O'Sullivan has been past for a while now. Mahoney is going the same route. This poor Rovers side should be a perfect platform for our Academy lads. They just don't seem to be good enough.

Keane, Gallagher are good guesses. Doubt it's Wilson and definitely not Traore. What about the other Chelsea lad Solanke?

O'Sullivan has been past for a while now. Mahoney is going the same route. This poor Rovers side should be a perfect platform for our Academy lads. They just don't seem to be good enough.

Keane, Gallagher are good guesses. Doubt it's Wilson and definitely not Traore. What about the other Chelsea lad Solanke?

Solanke is a great shout

They aren't and it's something we'll find out to our cost once injuries etc start to bite.

I hope its Sam Gallagher or Akpom.

Akpom would bring us pace and we need that. Wouldnt mind him

Akpom is decent and has featured a lot for Arsenal this pre season. I can't believe so many rovers fans are mentioning him as there is not a chance he's coming here

Akpom is decent and has featured a lot for Arsenal this pre season. I can't believe so many rovers fans are mentioning him as there is not a chance he's coming here

He only scored 3 league goals, for a promoted side its not a great return.

• Backroom

Don't you just love football. Fulham beat Newcastle. The main thing for me was how much a team Fulham looked and how disjointed the Magpies were. Money doesn't automatically = success

Indeed, but there's still 45 games to go. The first few games always throw up some surprise results, particularly as the relegated teams adjust to life in the Championship. I would say it's the perfect time for us to take advantage of that today... but I'm not going to bother giving myself any hope.

Don't know why the prospect of a PL loanee is so exciting. Let's face facts, the only loanees we are likely to get are the type who are deemed not good enough so the PL club are running their contracts down by loaning them out. If they were any good they would be pushing for a first team place or be loaned to a club which is likely to be successful. There are far more Todd Kanes out there than David Beckhams.

Archived