BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away

davulsukur

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry folks we are getting better!

the sad thing is that when I posted on Twitter after the qpr game that I can visualise him - 'we've turned a corner, it's all upwards from here on in' somebody replied (being serious) saying that we have turned a corner and are, in fact, on the up...

• Backroom

Venkys or not this is depressing

Yep no matter the damage they continue to do there is no way that Coyle isn't a major issue at the moment, absolutely rudderless

• Backroom

the sad thing is that when I posted on Twitter after the qpr game that I can visualise him - 'we've turned a corner, it's all upwards from here on in' somebody replied (being serious) saying that we have turned a corner and are, in fact, on the up...

Reality didn't dawn for quite a few in 2011-12 until we were actually relegated. Judging by some of the comments after the mammoth draw at QPR I think it'll be the same this season.

• Backroom

SSN saying Leeds have been the better team in the second half. Hard to believe when so many on here were assuring us they were awful, in disarray, a disaster, etc - evidently failing to see the irony in saying such things.

I really have been baffled these past few days at people predicting us coasting to victory tonight. We can barely defend, we can't score, yet Merce & co predict 3/4 goal romps. Joke. As I've said for some time, relegated by Christmas.

Yeah I couldn't understand how some thought we'd done well against QPR, Newcastle have put that result in perspective tonight.

0-6 and Hanley scores.

I had similar thoughts having read some naive comments from naive fans who were kidded by Coyle. Anybody who falls for Coyles bluff and bluster needs psychiatric treatment.

Some perspective - QPR 0 Newcastle 5 at the moment

Archived