BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away

davulsukur

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its £40 for Rovers fans to pay on the Gate tonight at Elland Road ! Scandalous.

Only around 200 sold. What a sad sad state of affairs football is becoming when you have 2 crackpot owned clubs being ruined that little bit more year by year and they charge 35/40 quid for a bottom of the table midweek scrap.

Pushing long standing fans further and further away from their clubs.

Only around 200 sold. What a sad sad state of affairs football is becoming when you have 2 crackpot owned clubs being ruined that little bit more year by year and they charge 35/40 quid for a bottom of the table midweek scrap.

Couldn't agree more, spot on

These things generally go in cycles tomphil, we'll have our day in the sun again and the clocks ticking :tu:

Tick Tock venkys, Tick Tock.

These things generally go in cycles tomphil, we'll have our day in the sun again and the clocks ticking :tu:

What a cracking fixture this used to be, now just another dead rubber. Even with both in a mess and midweek 20 quid all round would see 25k+ on Elland Road & 20k plus on Ewood.

I bet the real attendance tonight actually in the ground is about 14/15 thousand. We're both heading back to the 80's thanks to a collection of idiots and crooks.

Like you say though Tick Tock then boom ! Hopefully.

It's only a bit of fun. As long as you don't follow his tips your cash remains safe!

Yes indeed I posted in a bit of fun. I don't bet myself - actually I could not work out how MM got the potential returns he mentioned at 3/1 and 4/1.

I am staying up tonight to listen to the game on Player probably whilst watching Barca v Celtic & PGS v Arse-holes on TV. That's as far as my madness goes :rover:

What a cracking fixture this used to be, now just another dead rubber. Even with both in a mess and midweek 20 quid all round would see 25k+ on Elland Road & 20k plus on Ewood.

I bet the real attendance tonight actually in the ground is about 14/15 thousand. We're both heading back to the 80's thanks to a collection of idiots and crooks.

Like you say though Tick Tock then boom ! Hopefully.

Exactly my thoughts! Great minds and all that ^_^

Leeds United boss Garry Monk will be sacked tonight should his side lose to bottom of the table Blackburn Rovers, according to reports.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/garry-monk-set-sack-should-11880876

I dont know how many clocks ive gone through, over the last 6 years, waiting for that day to finally see the back of Venkys. :D

Archived