BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away

davulsukur

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst i think Cheston is a complete moron.

That's a daft statement to make, you will find most large or PLC companies are CEO's by ex financial/commercial chiefs etc.

Mike Cheston:

“I’ve really enjoyed working with Owen. He’s such a positive manager and he’s delivering already.

Thats a really daft statement DunnFc

Managed to listen to the game on BBC Leeds thanks to a certain poster from a place near Freemantle.

The highlight of it was hearing the Rovers fans singing a well known abusive song about Coyle, co - commentator Noel Whelan was asked to choose a rhyming word for the abusive word and he elected for Spanker!

Barely heard a Rovers player mentioned in the second half, initially wondered whether this was due to biased commentary, possession stats suggest not.

And then the wall fell on top of us...

To be fair, we actually built the wall ourselves in double quick time, knowing our own car was coming along. Then -after the crash, we didn't even call an ambulance. Instead we dismantled the wall and threw all the bricks at the wreck.

By the way, the building firm, who won the tender, were the outstanding candidates for the job.

Oh and if you are reading this, Charlie Cheston, In the words of Mr Zimmerman...

"I don't believe you.....you're a LIAR!"

Exactly! It's you moaning bastuds thats costing us wins! If you got behind the team it would fix everything! Venkys would leave, we'd dodge relegation and get promoted... Coyley is our man!

Spoken by a purple-faced half-wit trundling down Livesy Branch road, with an egg-stained McEwan's Lager home shirt and his arse hanging from his trousers, who, when asked about third party ownership issues, simply scratches his nose and says:

'I'm a blue, me.'

RIP BRFC

Huber likes this!

Brilliant.........But it doesn't help at all!!

Spoken by a purple-faced half-wit trundling down Livesy Branch road, with an egg-stained McEwan's Lager home shirt and his arse hanging from his trousers, who, when asked about third party ownership issues, simply scratches his nose and says:

'I'm a blue, me.'

RIP BRFC

Purple faced....well I suppose he might die soon?

There is no one , who will convince me that our relegation from the Premier League was not deliberate ....The same thing for this season ,if the few fans present were jeering Coyle , he could resign cos it is going to get a lot nastier in the coming weeks .....

He may well do a Kean and front it off but he lives locally where Kean rented and moved about when the going got tough !

I almost forgot he had a minder too....

The more I think , Coyle could just walk !

A few thoughts.

First half cagey. We worked hard and defended well Leeds had a lot of possession but did not do anything with it.

Rovers had some set pieces in dangerous positions but did nothing with it. If we were any good at set pieces we would do a lot better and score a lot more.

Second half Leeds came out attacking and we couldn't cope. They scored.

But Leeds looked nervous and sat back. A bit of direct football and we got the equaliser. Great shot from Emenes (sp??) he should start ahead of the static Graham.

And then we couldn't see out the game. Rather than continue to capitalise on Leeds nerves and slowly sat back and drifted out the game. Leeds then showed us how to deliver set pieces.

Players wise Gallagher stood out and was very impressive even, surprisingly at left wing. A good player Imo.

Evans protecting the back 4 I wasn't convinced by. Pretty anonymous and doesn't conduct the tempo nor dominate the opposition. Not sure if others couldn't do the role better.

£35 for a wooden seat with restricted view. And Leeds wonder why only 19k there...

I didn't get beat up or rained on. Some positives on a gutting night.

There is no one , who will convince me that our relegation from the Premier League was not deliberate ....The same thing for this season ,if the few fans present were jeering Coyle , he could resign cos it is going to get a lot nastier in the coming weeks .....

He may well do a Kean and front it off but he lives locally where Kean rented and moved about when the going got tough !

I almost forgot he had a minder too....

The more I think , Coyle could just walk !

Keep thinking please.

Archived