SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Positivity Thread.

Husky

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually brought a tear to my eye watching this. I certainly cried when we lifted the cup that day, something I never thought I would see, Rovers winning a cup at Wembley. Its easy with the benefit of hindsight and Jack's input shortly afterwards to forget just how special that FMC Final was.

• 2 weeks later...

What a bunch of numpties. They don't know how good they've got it.

Funny though. Really hope they hound him out.

The disgruntled always make the most noise. 95% will have the sense to realise what a remarkable job he's done.

Best we can hope for is that Burnley don't support Dyche in January and he realises he can move on to a bigger club - West Ham, Palace and Leicester could all be looking for a new manager before the end of the season. Watford inevitably will want one too but I can't see Dyche going back there.

Problem is that Burnley have made Turf enough of a fortress to stay up this season, especially with Swansea and Hull inevitably going down and Sunderland probably leaving too much to do even at this stage.

The disgruntled always make the most noise. 95% will have the sense to realise what a remarkable job he's done.

Best we can hope for is that Burnley don't support Dyche in January and he realises he can move on to a bigger club - West Ham, Palace and Leicester could all be looking for a new manager before the end of the season. Watford inevitably will want one too but I can't see Dyche going back there.

Problem is that Burnley have made Turf enough of a fortress to stay up this season, especially with Swansea and Hull inevitably going down and Sunderland probably leaving too much to do even at this stage.

Home matches a fortress. Like it used to be for us. :angry:

The premier league table is a little skewed so far as the Clarets are concerned. They played Liverpool at home, when it should have been at Anfield, but their ground wasn't ready. Granted they got a fantastic result, but that result would almost certainly not have happened at Anfield. They have picked up only one point away and scored one goal away all season. Without those points, they would now be 17th on 14 points from 16 played and only 3 points above Sunderland who are bottom. So don't despair, we may not have that to contend with that as well.

Archived