BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyle is getting a free pass from the passive people who currently turn up at Ewood.

They were very fond of Bowyer and I suspect Coyle's easy ride will come to an end if Bowyer gets a win, especially at Ewood.

Yet apparently Coyle has never heard of SEM/Kentaro.

It was that ridiculous claim which confirmed that Coyle is an SEM plant.

That claim just cemented you cannot trust a word he says right from the off. It was an outright lie for gods sake which when challenged he tried to wriggle out of with more lies. This guy comes from the same stable as Kean and SEM, tantric etc had their fingers deep inside Bolton under Gartsides reign.

Look where Coyle ended up after Burnley and the mess all that caused at the time, it was a right put up job to get him over there at all costs.

He's been parachuted in to go along with the downgrade alright and probably because Venkys have left it to their hidden partners again to run the show whilst they've further withdrawn pretending its all a bad dream. Spoilt rich kids leaving someone else to clear up the mess.

If anyone has taken the time to go through the ins and outs of the McCann deal at Bolton involving our tantric friend it tells you everything you need to know about the influence they wielded at that club, I'm surprised more hasn't been made of their involvement there as from the outside it looks very similar to here.

Cardiff, managed by he who wasn't good enough for Rovers, are now 8 points above Rovers and as near to Barnsley in 8th as they are to the relegation zone.

They've picked up 25 points from 15 league games since he took over. They'd be 7th alongside Derby if he'd been there all season at that rate.

Still, he wasn't right for us. We got the 'outstanding candidate' alright.

• Backroom

Cardiff, managed by he who wasn't good enough for Rovers, are now 8 points above Rovers and as near to Barnsley in 8th as they are to the relegation zone.

They've picked up 25 points from 15 league games since he took over. They'd be 7th alongside Derby if he'd been there all season at that rate.

The game plan at Cardiff is evidently to be a somewhat competitive outfit, regardless of how ridiculous Tan is as an owner.

Rovers? Hard to tell what our purpose is right now. When Bowyer was around it was remaining "stable" whilst buying cheap and selling for profit. The current model just seems to be "@#/? it".

The correct hire must fit with the business plan

Warnock would have been absolutely useless at all the main criteria :-

doing as hes told

bullshitting spin to the dumb fans

getting relegated

Played 27 gained 25 points that should be all that matters and any normal club would twist and sack him. There is no sign of a run of results or a turn round. We are a club in free fall alright and the continued employment of a loser just highlights the fact. Swiss senior can waffle all he wants but stick with coyle we are down to division three.

No one any Ewood has any power, once that was the case the problems began. The unbelievable thing is it could be turned round we are not cut adrift yet and this is a poor league.

Senior what value did we add today?

Hi guys! First time poster and long time reader of the board.

I was curious this morning and wanted to get a feel for Coyle's win rate to date and came across this:

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/blackburn-rovers/

For those who continue to compare Bowyer, Lambert and Coyle's tenure here, the stats would certainly indicate that Coyle is doing far worse of the lot in terms of win %!! Why on earth is he still here?!

I was curious this morning and wanted to get a feel for Coyle's win rate to date and came across this:

For those who continue to compare Bowyer, Lambert and Coyle's tenure here, the stats would certainly indicate that Coyle is doing far worse of the lot in terms of win %!! Why on earth is he still here?!

He is still here because we are not a normal football club.

He's still here because evidently the clubs agenda isn't to win football matches nor remain in this division.

A few more hideous statistics to highlight our performance this season.

We've played 2590 minutes of League football this season (about 43 hours).

We've led in games for a total of 411 minutes (15% of our entire season).

We have conceded the first goal in 19 of our 27 league games.

They'll continue to get worse and if there was no fire power in the form of Graham and Gallagher it really would be dire. These two are capable of scoring despite the rubbish tactics and that is the only thing separating Coyle and his atrocious methods from a serious lynching.

Was talking to a guy in front of me yesterday who said a mate of his got talking to Ben Marshall's dad in blues a couple of weeks ago. He said that all the players are completely fed up with Coyle.

Apparently, training consists of running about a bit and a few five a side games. There is no prep for the upcoming games and no tactics to go out on the pitch with. The players are basically trying to figure it out themselves and then just get shouted at when they go in at HT if it's not working!

As ridiculous as this sounds, I can well believe it having watched enough this season. This would certainly explain why we always concede first. The players basically haven't yet sussed out the opposition before going behind!!

For the love of God, get this muppet out of our club before it's too late. Obviously I'd prefer it if Venkys (edit:stupid auto correct!)accompanied him but as this doesn't look likely any time soon I'll settle for a new manager in the short term.

Was talking to a guy in front of me yesterday who said a mate of his got talking to Ben Marshall's dad in blues a couple of weeks ago. He said that all the players are completely fed up with Coyle.

Apparently, training consists of running about a bit and a few five a side games. There is no prep for the upcoming games and no tactics to go out on the pitch with. The players are basically trying to figure it out themselves and then just get shouted at when they go in at HT if it's not working!

As ridiculous as this sounds, I can well believe it having watched enough this season. This would certainly explain why we always concede first. The players basically haven't yet sussed out the opposition before going behind!!

For the love of God, get this muppet out of our club before it's too late. Obviously I'd prefer it if Venkys (edit:stupid auto correct!)accompanied him but as this doesn't look likely any time soon I'll settle for a new manager in the short term.

I can believe it, but I cannot understand why the players don't organise themselves, they are professionals after all. If they feel so bad, why haven't they complained to the PFA, give Gordon Taylor the opportunity to earn his salary.

• Backroom

I can believe it, but I cannot understand why the players don't organise themselves, they are professionals after all. If they feel so bad, why haven't they complained to the PFA, give Gordon Taylor the opportunity to earn his salary.

Let's face it, most of them aren't going to get it any better than they've got it right now.

Will the likes of Steele, Lowe, Akpan, Guthrie, Conway, Greer, Williams, Henley, Feeney, etc get better salaries and better clubs than us? For most of them I doubt it. They might be bought as back up at another Championship club but I bet they wouldn't get what we're paying them, and they certainly wouldn't be playing regular first team football.

The only reason Marshall is speaking out is because he knows he can get a deal just as good elsewhere. The rest of our better players are loanees and probably looking forward to leaving (or have already left).

Archived