BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

We know this idiot's personality, his self serving ego, his lack of moral fibre from his previous with the dingles. He, allegedly, engineered his move to Notlob crapping on the dingles for his own personal gain.

The fact be did this is enough for me to believe that he got the gig here for far darker reasons than just him being cheap.

I can just picture the conversation between the agency pulling Venkies stri g and the dark lords in Pune. "Look madame, you want to get back at the disrespectful peasants hire this guy, he is ex dingle and he can get their beloved team relegated that will hurt them twice" He will also sign who we want him to.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean was a chancer and a snake, berg was out of his depth, Appleton wasn't up to it but at least talked about rebuilding the club from bottom upwards, bowyer was limited, only good at spotting talent, lambert was the real deal and had dignity in walking when he knew the club was a shittip, Coyle is a chancer and a snake, its gone full circle.

Kean was a chancer and a snake, berg was out of his depth, Appleton wasn't up to it but at least talked about rebuilding the club from bottom upwards, bowyer was limited, only good at spotting talent, lambert was the real deal and had dignity in walking when he knew the club was a shittip, Coyle is a chancer and a snake, its gone full circle.

good and accurate assessment

Or perhaps his dad was !!!

lambert was the real deal and had dignity in walking when he knew the club was a shittip, Coyle is a chancer and a snake, its gone full circle.

Lambert's Wolves team 2 up at Anfield and playing some very good football ....

Bang on.

Funny how Lambert and his very average championship side are now 2 nil up at Anfield. Should be the end game for Coyle if we lose today his excuses have gone full circle now.

We know this idiot's personality, his self serving ego, his lack of moral fibre from his previous with the dingles. He, allegedly, engineered his move to Notlob crapping on the dingles for his own personal gain.

The fact be did this is enough for me to believe that he got the gig here for far darker reasons than just him being cheap.

I can just picture the conversation between the agency pulling Venkies stri g and the dark lords in Pune. "Look madame, you want to get back at the disrespectful peasants hire this guy, he is ex dingle and he can get their beloved team relegated that will hurt them twice" He will also sign who we want him to.

It is awful suspicious how Cheston says we've done the interviews and the formalities are getting sorted, then out of nowhere Coyle is appointed above Cheston's head. Certainly screams more than an on-the-cheap appointment and sounds like agents contacted, and got the appointment sealed by, the owners. No wonder it came so out of the blue and no wonder Cheston was stuttering after Coyle was confirmed. Absolutely stinks.

It is awful suspicious how Cheston says we've done the interviews and the formalities are getting sorted, then out of nowhere Coyle is appointed above Cheston's head. Certainly screams more than an on-the-cheap appointment and sounds like agents contacted, and got the appointment sealed by, the owners. No wonder it came so out of the blue and no wonder Cheston was stuttering after Coyle was confirmed. Absolutely stinks.

His sensitivity to the stick he took at Barnsley is a clue too, touched a nerve did we? (or you actually cos I was 5000mes away} Turn it up I say give him hell. It might be our best way to get shut of this puppet from the muppets. Give to him both barrels we may just get him to spout out something in the heat of the moment that will cost him his job.

I didn't realise that Bowyer's dad was responsible for the scouting. That's the only think I gave Gaz any credit for.

He had no clue how to play those players and I'd argue the majority didn't develop at all. The ones who did well are the ones he left out and moved on. Rhodes and Gestede being the only exception - and even Rhodes wasn't use properly. Oh how we have missed his eye for goal this season.

A quip or a serious remark ?.....I was told similar a month ago by a Preston fan with Rovers connections....

A serious remark !

Friends from Blackpool had some interesting stuff to say about Bowyer yesterday. Seems to be a view that he's okay with 'the kids' but struggles with the more senior players. Apparently, Bowyer has just let one go from Blackpool who he considered not good enough, only to be snapped up by another club, Portsmouth I think. Also, alleged that Oyston still giving agents short shrift which isn't helping.

On the subject of 'Coyle out" there's been two or three times this season when he's looked to be on the point of no return and has managed to pull a win out of the bag but hasn't been able to maintain it.

Bowyer seemed to have a knack for doing the same.

I think we will have a far clearer picture on Coyle's future when the window closes tomorrow night as it should be more evident as to who has been calling the shots re sales and signings (if we have any!).

Two poor results this week and who knows !?!?

Some other fans views on Coyle

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25171

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=306583.40

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=32255&start=1

5 a side games, unfit, no conditioning, lots of muscle injuries, dismisses stats and opponent facts, Ping-Pong gets a mention. Where have we heard all this before?

Just now, arbitro said:

I was told today by somebody who is usually correct with his information that Coil is working for £2k a week. Don't shoot the messenger here.

No wonder they won't sack him, he is as cheap as chips. Is there no way of finding that out for certain? Freedom of information for example, may be a route.

Archived