BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

There's footage of it somewhere as I watched it the other day. He actually had to cut the interview short as he started choking up.

Yes it was on the same page as the story, he's been there for a few years player before manager, there is also a follow up video were skybet and the manager have arranged a free pie and a drink for Morecambe supporters at the next home game as a sort of thank you

https://twitter.com/SkyBet/status/820277871511937024

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 clean sheets in the league, 6 games where we conceded 3 or more.

I might just bet on a 3-2 loss with Graham to score anytime, every game from now on.

Try winning margin of one goal, as that's the normal margin that we lose by. I can think of Barnsley, Norwich and maybe one other, where we have lost by more than one.

league form :-

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

2-0 loss

1-1 but see stats

1-0 win.... but see stats

3-2 loss

so we have 3 home games (including Leeds) followed by Rotherham away

how many points from 12 ??

I am going with 4

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

2-0 loss

1-1 but see stats

3-2 loss

I am going with 4

Good post Andy. Facts always tell the true story.

My faith in anyone down at Ewood now does not exist. Why Coyle is still being paid is a complete mystery.

Good post Andy. Facts always tell the true story.

My faith in anyone down at Ewood now does not exist. Why Coyle is still being paid is a complete mystery.

This is why I take exception to the fact that we are a normal club having an extended bad run. Any normal club replaces failing managers, it does not reward them.

Hignett has left Hartlepool today as manager.

he was linked to the Rovers last summer

Should never have even been mentioned in the same sentence as Rovers manager vacancy like so many of the other 'candidates' in the summer.

Only got linked off the back of a decent run in League Two and being an ex-player.

I'd prefer Johnno to Coyle.

Was always gutted to see him go to Brum for what was 50K.

He was an actual utility player, able to play well in different positions as opposed to being a player shunted anywhere to collect a bonus and to hide the fact they are not good enough.

Was always gutted to see him go to Brum for what was 50K.

He was an actual utility player, able to play well in different positions as opposed to being a player shunted anywhere to collect a bonus and to hide the fact they are not good enough.

Yeah, I liked him also. A real trier with a decent amount of ability. He walk into this team in 3 position, at right back, right wing and centre midfield.

Always liked Johnson a real grafter but when he was played out wide at first team level he just couldn't get the crosses in and didn't really have the pace. Some one spotted well he could be a midfield terrier and he did really well at Brum although i can't remember who was their gaffer who got him in there, good move though they love him down there.

"NEEDS TO GET THEM IN THE PLAY...OFFS."

You said that.

Maybe you should change your name to Crocodile Rovers... you snap a lot.

I avoid him as best I can.

Avoid telegraph and Radio Lancashire.

It'd cause long term damage to expose myself to him (not like that).

I do the same with most of the so-called Z-list celebs etc. that people seem to love being annoyed by.

I remember a girl I met in the summer was blabbing about she hates this and that, reality TV blah blah and this and that... .and my eyes just glazed over and I thought 'jesus i haven't got a clue which programmes or which people she's talking about, Thank God'. Then I went to get another beer and spoke to someone else.

Some things in life don't really have to exist in your world.

As Bob Dylan states in Subterranean Homesick Blues, "you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows".

I'm sure owen will agree with this

And like the rest of us he knows that the pumps don't work 'cause the vandals took the handles

Nothing should surprise anyone. Football is a different world.

A dodgy ex-England manager gets paid a million to go on holiday

John Sheridan oversees Notts County's worst ever losing streak and then walks straight into the Oldham managers job.

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Aint' nothing gonna change any time soon.

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

3-2 loss

2-0 loss

1-1 but see stats

3-2 loss

I am going with 4

Archived