BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

I was disappointed when Lambert left even though he failed to sparkle here. The point is there's a host of reasons why managers are successful at one club and not at another but I'm stumped how Coyle did so well at Burnley - he was obviously doing something right.

He inherited a decent side put together by Cotterill

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Pasha Out. Coyle Out. Venkys Out.

Felt pretty good writing that. I think we should all try it.

Especially Pasha out. Not sure why. Perhpas because I haven't the foggiest who he is and I hope I never find out.

Pasha visa on the left hand side

• Backroom

Why anybody would want one of our ex players tainting themselves by managing whilst Venky's are here is beyond me. Considering Dunn's record at Oldham, why would we bring him here? To relegate us, tarnish his reputation and then tell us all to get real? No thanks. I'm gutted enough that Berg was a part of this disaster, albeit fleetingly. As long as these parasites are in charge of the club I would rather have managers I am totally indifferent to. It makes it much easier when they inevitably fail and turn to self-preservation.

The footballing powerhouse that is Oldham? They weren't very good when he got there and they're not very good now, check the league table. I think anyone would struggle to get a tune out of them to be honest. Not that I'm saying Dunny is a good or bad manager - I haven't a clue.

We concede goals every game - our goals against is among the worst in the league. Coyle can see it so if he is unable to get a team to defend properly why doesn't he bring in a coach who knows how to drill defences? It doesn't matter whether it's a football team or a business - it's just basic good management to seek expertise in areas of weakness. Coyle comes across as an intelligent sort of guy so why doesn't he do something about it?

Looks like we are stuck with Coyle,he's going to finish the job he was appointed to do...relegate us.

and collect a hefty bonus in excess of the salary of anyone on here.

outstanding candidate proves his worth to his boss

We concede goals every game - our goals against is among the worst in the league. Coyle can see it so if he is unable to get a team to defend properly why doesn't he bring in a coach who knows how to drill defences? It doesn't matter whether it's a football team or a business - it's just basic good management to seek expertise in areas of weakness. Coyle comes across as an intelligent sort of guy so why doesn't he do something about it?

He comes across as intelligent? Pull the other one. Also the last time we had a defensive coach it was Nigel bloody Winterburn and we know how that turned out. We just need a manager who knows how to organise a team.

Come on Jim venky and basic good management!

venkys, at least get rid of Coyle.

Archived