SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're now paying the full price for

1) replacing BOWYER with Lambert and Coyle...

And

2) not reinvesting any of the Rhodes money.

I said previously, last summer was a big turning point for the club.

Changed it for you, I know many will not agree, but that's how I feel.

Coyle Out!!!

As far as Venkys are concerned, Coyle is doing a bloody good job. He's deflecting attention from the real issue and dividing the supporters.

See through it, Venkys OUT!

hes kean mk 2 100%

dodgy lying scottish useless bellend of a human

• Backroom

Changed it for you, I know many will not agree, but that's how I feel.

Coyle Out!!!

Considering our downward trajectory under Bowyer and his inability to attract any decent players without having money to spend I find this logic hard to understand.

Not this Bowyer stuff again.

'Had us in mid table', aye when we had Dann, Olsson, Hanley, Cairney, an arsed Marshall, King, Rhodes, Gestede.

He wasted our last squad of any quality and when the players started to leave, we became relegation candidates under him.

On balance, would I have him over this utter fraud? Yes, but let's not pretend he was anything but a very limited manager.

• Backroom

Not this Bowyer stuff again.

'Had us in mid table', aye when we had Dann, Olsson, Hanley, Cairney, an arsed Marshall, King, Rhodes, Gestede.

He wasted our last squad of any quality and when the players started to leave, we became relegation candidates under him.

On balance, would I have him over this utter fraud? Yes, but let's not pretend he was anything but a very limited manager.

The fact his next job was in League 2 with Blackpool says it all.

He did better than expected, I'll grant him that, but to lament replacing him with Lambert is... questionable.

Archived