SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

David you are spot on. For me, Senior and Coyle have been on a collison course since day 1. Coyle didnt want a director of football in. Coyle's January targets none were signed. Coyle has had digs at DoF and owners recentlySenior has said he speaks to the owners daily(Coyle has he has no direct link to them),

Exactly why all you fans still attending should really turn the screws to Coyle.  Let's have him do a public meltdown against the fans, Senior may just get him canned for that.  It's worth a shot cos this fool is relegating us.

49 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Senior, just like Cheston, Agnew, Shaw but to name a few is just a yes man and does not have the best interests of the club at heart. His agenda is to win the approval of the owners. Regardless of whether he gets rid of Coyle or not, he will never have my support.

In other words, self preservation to draw a handsome salary at our expense.

54 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Senior, just like Cheston, Agnew, Shaw but to name a few is just a yes man and does not have the best interests of the club at heart. His agenda is to win the approval of the owners. Regardless of whether he gets rid of Coyle or not, he will never have my support.

18 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

It will be them who approved his appointment. However he is only interested in keeping them happy and that means carrying out whatever they ask rather than trying to convince them to do what will be in the best interests of the club. Everyone they have appointed since John and Tom (with the exception of Alan Myers who tried to get them on the right path) have been yes men.

Karen Silk?

If all you boycotters want to do something that actually helps BRFC the may I suggest you boycott your boycott, attend the Rotherham game and give Coyle 90 minutes of verbal, songs with Judas in the chorus should do nicely.

Just now, USABlue said:

If all you boycotters want to do something that actually helps BRFC the may I suggest you boycott your boycott, attend the Rotherham game and give Coyle 90 minutes of verbal, songs with Judas in the chorus should do nicely.

boycotting is against home games and money to Venkys

Rotherham is away

I went to Huddersfield after the Barnsley game and there wasnt a peep against Coyle

we need to get rid of Pasha and Senior

5 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Maybe that's what they wanted all along as despite the underground bunker they live in 6k miles away they'll have known damn well Coyles appointment would have been met with anger.

The slide to relegation and disappearing players and money is covered over by the storm of Coyle v fans, poor Owen ex Dingle/notloB was never given a chance by nasty Rovers boo boys etc etc.

Perfect storm to cover over their continued mysterious manoeuvres,

Just bumped into a friend of mine who lets just say he's a very well to do gentleman he was in the directors box yesterday and he was talking to Senior and from the convo he had with him he was under the impression that Coyle has 2 games to go..

this gentleman holds a very powerful position within Blackburn ( the area not the club) and has no allegiance with anyone bar he's Rovers through n through.

Just now, NinjaTattoo said:

Just bumped into a friend of mine who lets just say he's a very well to do gentleman he was in the directors box yesterday and he was talking to Senior and from the convo he had with him he was under the impression that Coyle has 2 games to go..

this gentleman holds a very powerful position within Blackburn ( the area not the club) and has no allegiance with anyone bar he's Rovers through n through.

I have never understood this one/two games to prove yourself. He has had since the start of the season to prove himself. If Coil was in the last chance saloon yesterday when we won does the clock reset and he gets another X games to continue his destruction? A crap manager is a crap manager and giving them more time after a scabby win just delays the inevitable.

Just now, NinjaTattoo said:

2 games to go regardless if we won both games 6-0?! 

Or a decision will be made subject to the results in the next 2 games? 

Just now, roverandout said:

Coyle is irrelevant, he's just a small cog in the machine that's destroying Blackburn rovers

Exactly. People are too hung up on figureheads like Coyle, Senior & Pasha.

Fumigate the place of Venky's and the rest of the bugs will scatter.

• Backroom

If we are dealing with third parties other than Venky's, what were they up to during the period between Kean and Coyle? Just transfers? Bowyer was passive enough that they could pretty much land anyone at the club and he'd say "thank you very much sir". Obviously Lambert was not in the same bracket, but he was clearly brought in for the sole purpose of selling JR and making sure we stayed in the Championship for another year.

Did they genuinely think Coyle could do the same job as Lambert? Or at this point was relegation considered inevitable and the next step in whatever remains of the original plan? 

How I see it with Lambert was that he was encouraged to move Rhodes on with the understanding that the fee would be spent on bringing maybe three new quality players in. Once he realised he'd been double crossed by the Chokers it must have been clear to him that staying at Ewood would be a pointless exercise. He then put his exit strategy in place.

i think they appointed him and his management team because somebody told them that a good managerial team could get us promoted with the squad we had and without actually spending any more money. When it began to look like this wasn't going to happen they allowed him to cash in the Rhodes " chip " and shoved the dosh under the mattress.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

How I see it with Lambert was that he was encouraged to move Rhodes on with the understanding that the fee would be spent on bringing maybe three new quality players in. Once he realised he'd been double crossed by the Chokers it must have been clear to him that staying at Ewood would be a pointless exercise. He then put his exit strategy in place.

i think they appointed him and his management team because somebody told them that a good managerial team could get us promoted with the squad we had and without actually spending any more money. When it began to look like this wasn't going to happen they allowed him to cash in the Rhodes " chip " and shoved the dosh under the mattress.

This is the most plausible explanation by far. He was lied to, we were led down the garden path again whilst they played the idiots as usual. 

I'll ask yet again where are the Lambert critics who kept pitching up on here saying they weren't impressed with him, wanted rid and were keeping the powder dry for the next guy :lol:

37 minutes ago, david brent said:

2 games to go regardless if we won both games 6-0?! 

Or a decision will be made subject to the results in the next 2 games? 

I dunno, from my impression of what my friend said was 2 games to be judged as if this is last chance saloon. 

First thing I replied was its too late , should have been done before the window as any new manager  apart from new manager syndrome has his hands tied. 

Senior might just have been pacify my friend as Im in the same boat as Ill believe it when i see it . I also said I think we will run out of games for survival but as I say this gentlemen I know is very well to do probably most people on here might know him but Im not gonna drag his name into this.

Archived