Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
58 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

As much as I dislike Senior because he has lied continuously to fans since his arrival, I think he might have the guts to suggest sacking Coyle to the owners.

Before Senior arrived, no-one at the club would have wanted to rock the boat by questioning the manager. Hence why Coyle has been rattled in his interviews ever since PS was appointed.

We'll find out over the next month or so whether the owners are bothered about staying in the Championship or not. Personnally I think we'll be kicking off with Coyle in League One next season. It's Kean all over again.

Only useful if Venky's have the final say in getting rid of Coyle, and I don't think they do. All they want is cost reductions and the losses to be as reasonable as possible. What happens on the pitch doesn't seem to be relevant to them even if they in theory had the power to do something about it.

On 08/02/2017 at 4:03 PM, Bigdoggsteel said:

The comments of a Bolton fan on another forum:

Should have provided plenty of laughs, reading this thread, being about a local rival, but having been in the same situation with that bellend, it has gone far beyond a joke. How on earth he got the job, and keeps getting jobs is beyond me. He got lucky with a decent squad at Burnley, and since has shown nothing but blistering incompetence at Bolton, Wigan and Houston. I think he knows this is the last time he will get anything like a decent club, so is riding it as long as he possibly can, whilst he can stuff as much cash as he can into his shorts. I honestly do feel for Rovers.

It's not a good squad but not a relegation one, it is the goings on at the club and coil that is dragging them down. If we are to be saved this year from the drop we need some sort of a 'in spite of' campaign aimed squarely at the players. They can't pick the team but they can up their game an ignore the buffoons in the dug out and the 'directors' box. I don't know maybe some sort of open letter to the players, they need to step up because sulking is not what we need right now.

Numb nuts seems to be going nowhere.

Just now, chor808 said:

It's not a good squad but not a relegation one, it is the goings on at the club and coil that is dragging them down. If we are to be saved this year from the drop we need some sort of a 'in spite of' campaign aimed squarely at the players. They can't pick the team but they can up their game an ignore the buffoons in the dug out and the 'directors' box. I don't know maybe some sort of open letter to the players, they need to step up because sulking is not what we need right now.

Numb nuts seems to be going nowhere.

The players are trying though aren't they?

I read in the LT that the away fans were great yesterday with regards to supporting the players. We will need that to have a chance. 

11 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is there anybody on here who thinks that Johnno and Dunny could do worse that this shyster ?

I have too much respect for both Johnson and Dunn to wish the Venky poison chalice on them.

Maybe in the future when our ownership has changed.

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

And ppl say we wouldnt beat Newcastle but we did twice. 

Coyle needs to go. IMO Senior knows this but like all important decisions must go through Pune. Question is, is it Balaji decision or Mrs D decision? Or do they want us to go down for some sort of reasons like some ppl have said on here before. 

Senior needs to go along with Pasha and Venkys!

They all need to go chaddy for the good of Blackburn Rovers.

Just now, bazza said:

I have too much respect for both Johnson and Dunn to wish the Venky poison chalice on them.

Maybe in the future when our ownership has changed.

Ownership has to come back into Blackburn hands.

Just now, JAL said:

Ownership has to come back into Blackburn hands.

who has got the money to buy it apart from Battersby and Currie, and I cannot see them selling the club to them. Probably far east or middle east buyers if they do sell the club.

we need proper owners with a proper CEO and proper structure in place is most important

the only way Battersby and Currie get the club is through Admin and I cannot see Venkys giving up the power as we all know this is what they love the most

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

who has got the money to buy it apart from Battersby and Currie, and I cannot see them selling the club to them. Probably far east or middle east buyers if they do sell the club.

we need proper owners with a proper CEO and proper structure in place is most important

the only way Battersby and Currie get the club is through Admin and I cannot see Venkys giving up the power as we all know this is what they love the most

No one is going to buy the club unless the V's take the debt with them. I've never known a business to take over another which is so heavily in debt, why would you especially if it's years away from turning a penny profit?

Admin is the only way and we need to help that process along.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

No one is going to buy the club unless the V's take the debt with them. I've never known a business to take over another which is so heavily in debt, why would you especially if it's years away from turning a penny profit?

Admin is the only way and we need to help that process along.

on the admin part?

why would Venkys put the club in admin then they wouldn't get another penny more? and most important lose power? isn't all Rovers debt owned to venkys London Limited? The Bank of India loan is to VLL company not Rovers? If I wrong on the last 2 parts then I hold my hands up

59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

on the admin part?

why would Venkys put the club in admin then they wouldn't get another penny more? and most important lose power? isn't all Rovers debt owned to venkys London Limited? The Bank of India loan is to VLL company not Rovers? If I wrong on the last 2 parts then I hold my hands up

I think they would have to get permission off the owners to do it

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

on the admin part?

The bank loan could be to anyone it's not exactly clear in the abbreviated accounts. We know that there is a presence of SBOI loans and overdrafts and the overdraft is listed at just over 10 million. The SBOI loans are just stated though (No amounts), the club appears to rely on "Buying" shares, i would sense that this is how the loans have gone into the club, who knows if it's a personal loan to the Rao's or through another company then transferred into VLL in buying shares or a mix of loans and any free personal wealth. 

The V's may not have a choice, you can be put into admin easy. All it takes is a missed HMRC bill, a missed payment and the WUP's begin, once issued a WUP the credit line (SBOI) get a whiff and things become rocky.

Bank facilities up for renewal every 12 months, (March) we will wait and see. Who knows, maybe Balaji has more dodgy land to offer up.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

The bank loan could be to anyone it's not exactly clear in the abbreviated accounts. We know that there is a presence of SBOI loans and overdrafts and the overdraft is listed at just over 10 million. The SBOI loans are just stated though (No amounts), the club appears to rely on "Buying" shares, i would sense that this is how the loans have gone into the club, who knows if it's a personal loan to the Rao's or through another company then transferred into VLL in buying shares or a mix of loans and any free personal wealth. 

The V's may not have a choice, you can be put into admin easy. All it takes is a missed HMRC bill, a missed payment and the WUP's begin, once issued a WUP the credit line (SBOI) get a whiff and things become rocky.

Bank facilities up for renewal every 12 months, (March) we will wait and see. Who knows, maybe Balaji has more dodgy land to offer up.

what is a WUP?

Thanks in Advance.

Think you are right that end of March time is crucial time cos we will know what is or might be going on at the club in the next 12 months period.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Would like to think it's a collective we putting an amount in then some borrowed money then someone to push it over the line with as mi h as the collective we and borrowed money.

Ten thousand Rovers fans putting in 1k each has to be a target from the fan base though think they had close to 3k last time of asking.

Archived