BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same things on the Bolton board when he was there and same on Wigan ones as here. Even the Yank teams fans had his number pretty early on. His formula and that of his coaches is geared to failure it's been proven beyond doubt. The only other job he would have got was Blackpool probably but if your a useless twerp but connected to the right people they'll get you in somewhere. He's the best fit since Kean for those corrupt fools collectively ruining this great club.

One has to wonder if, with the recent lacklustre performances in key games, we are only now beginning to see the results of Coyles incompetence.  Do we have yet deeper depths to plumb with this agent plant.  Do the lunes in pune care obviously not.  With the Mahoney and Wharton situations, and the bringing in of Seniir, I also fear they are to be offloading our youth for pennies on the pound too.  How long till the padlocks go on, some say it can't happen, it's going to.  Their ultimate payback for us disrespectful unappreciative peasants.  How dare we.

7 hours ago, OJRovers said:

This blows my mind:

"We never inherited a team of champions, we inherited a team that if they hadn’t won the last two games of last season when there was nothing to play for, they would have finished 21st in the league."

Words of a desperate man who should no longer be in a job, regardless of the owners, given the squad he's got.

With a proper board working for proper owners, they would be the last lines he uttered as manager.

The guy is now insulting everyone's intelligence. If Paul Senior doesn't sack him this week then he really is as impotent as we all believe him to be.

At the end of this season there won't be anything for the next manager to inherit.

The time is now.

Coil is quoted as saying "My only focus is that we get ourselves to safety, that's what I was asked to do."

I am desperate to know when and by who. Cheston said on Coils appointment that he expected a top ten finish. We are going down largely to the gross ineptitude of the manager and his staff and he is saying his brief was to keep us up.

This is Blackburn Rovers 2017 where the bar is set as low as possible.

Just now, Stuart said:

With a proper board working for proper owners, they would be the last lines he uttered as manager.

The guy is now insulting everyone's intelligence. If Paul Senior doesn't sack him this week then he really is as impotent as we all believe him to be.

At the end of this season there won't be anything for the next manager to inherit.

The time is now.

I believe Senior wants him out. Very clear to see the tension between them. But all Senior can do is recommend Coyle gets sack but the final decision is Pune. Question is will they listen to Senior?

Just now, arbitro said:

Coil is quoted as saying "My only focus is that we get ourselves to safety, that's what I was asked to do."

I am desperate to know when and by who. Cheston said on Coils appointment that he expected a top ten finish. We are going down largely to the gross ineptitude of the manager and his staff and he is saying his brief was to keep us up.

Cheston said he hoped for a higher league finish than last season. Under a Grayson or Warnock type this would be achieveable. Under Coyle zero chance

12 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Pity he didn't start our season a few games earlier. I'm sure he wasn't asked to go the first seven without a win.

Or was he?!!!

Senior claims that he talks to the owners daily.  He also claims that he has oversight on everything at Ewood apart from finance.  If he can't sack Coyle he must have told a porky..........

Whose bright idea was it to appoint Senior Spivman??? 

It has been obvious since the appointment that there is friction between Senior and Coyle and it will be interesting tp see who wins that battle.  The problem is that the battle of these two twxts will be to the detriment of Rovers and what happens on the pitch. 

I see that Joao stayed on the bench yesterday... Well he would do as he's not a Coyle pick. 

It can't happen but I want both of these shysters gone. 

As always they are a symptom of the illness at Ewood not the cause.  NO forgiveness.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is there anybody on here who thinks that Johnno and Dunny could do worse that this shyster ?

They can't do any worse. Without coil and just a little motivation we could get out of this, the longer he is here the more damage to undo.

Just now, gumboots said:

Issue is, even on a fluke good day, we won't beat Man U reserves

And ppl say we wouldnt beat Newcastle but we did twice. 

Coyle needs to go. IMO Senior knows this but like all important decisions must go through Pune. Question is, is it Balaji decision or Mrs D decision? Or do they want us to go down for some sort of reasons like some ppl have said on here before. 

32 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is there anybody on here who thinks that Johnno and Dunny could do worse that this shyster ?

I think they would be miles better than Coyle. In the few under 23's games Ive seen I actually enjoyed them more than watching most of the 1st team games ive seen. 

The 23's team has a style of play and proper pattern of play. Something the 1st team hasnt got. 

I's almost as if history is repeating itself here as we stumble towards relegation. Kean and Coil bear exactly the same traits of delusion and ego which together are a very dangerous combination. And both are under achieving, over promoted shysters who pretty much have been teflon coated such is the farcical situation of (mis)management where it appears there is no one has the authority or capability to making decisions fr the clear betterment of the club.

When Michael Appleton was appointed he said the club needed exorcising and that is still very much the case today as the imbeciles from then have been replaced by clones.

Just now, arbitro said:

When Michael Appleton was appointed he said the club needed exorcising and that is still very much the case today as the imbeciles from then have been replaced by clones.

He was spot on with his assessment. Bowyer did this but couldnt achieve promotion. Could Appleton given the right backing when he was here? Possible. Did a great job at Oxford. 

I would like to give Gareth Ainsworth the Rovers job. Someone with passion for the club and knows what the club stands for.

Yes I would go down a Foriegn coach route personally but most managers are better than Coyle. Its so clear to see He out of depth here and so clueless

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

And ppl say we wouldnt beat Newcastle but we did twice. 

Coyle needs to go. IMO Senior knows this but like all important decisions must go through Pune. Question is, is it Balaji decision or Mrs D decision? Or do they want us to go down for some sort of reasons like some ppl have said on here before. 

Neither of the aforementioned. The real owners own and appointed Coyle. He will stay as long as they or he wants.

Hes not Owned Coyle for nothing.

20 minutes ago, AndyW said:

we will soon find out Chaddy

At least one of them has the power to sack him if they want to

the fact they havent means they dont want to

so if we go down it was a choice they made.

Senior doesn't have the power to sack Coyle even if he has he's not done a good job anywhere he's been listen to the Sutton interview 

The senior appt the only thing it's done is furthering speculation  that the club is dual owned 

Senior is pashas man Pasha has links to the kentaro and venkys work that out 

Senior's interview last week was a disgrace Coyles last night was just like drunken rambling 

The club needs exorcising all the way through 

Pasha senior Coyle should be nowhere near Ewood 

2 minutes ago, Athlete said:

Senior doesn't have the power to sack Coyle even if he has he's not done a good job anywhere he's been listen to the Sutton interview 

The senior appt the only thing it's done is furthering speculation  that the club is dual owned 

Senior is pashas man Pasha has links to the kentaro and venkys work that out 

Senior's interview last week was a disgrace Coyles last night was just like drunken rambling 

The club needs exorcising all the way through 

Pasha senior Coyle should be nowhere near Ewood 

Venkys appointed Senior not Pasha

Venky's appointed Senior and agents appointed Coyle. We now have Coyle saying blame me for being the villain of the piece, which I assume means, he thinks someone else is the villain. If that other villain he refers to is Senior, then it is difficult to blame him, for where we are, as he hasn't been here long enough. Of course he could be referring to Venky's as being the villain(s) but he is certainly blaming someone else.

As much as I dislike Senior because he has lied continuously to fans since his arrival, I think he might have the guts to suggest sacking Coyle to the owners.

Before Senior arrived, no-one at the club would have wanted to rock the boat by questioning the manager. Hence why Coyle has been rattled in his interviews ever since PS was appointed.

We'll find out over the next month or so whether the owners are bothered about staying in the Championship or not. Personnally I think we'll be kicking off with Coyle in League One next season. It's Kean all over again.

Archived