BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Just now, OJRovers said:

The problems with sacking Coyle is that it will cost compo money, no-one half decent would be as cheap as Coyle nor would anyone credible work on a negative budget.

Relegation suits Senior's objectives, so I think he will be quite happy to listen to Coyle moan in the knowledge that Coyle won't quit like Lambert because no-one else would employ that clown.

Also, do both of our 'parties' need to sanction the sacking? Seems like it's Kean all over again where the V's cannot even sack him if they wanted to.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, EgyptianPete said:

Looks like old coyley is treading on thin ice,  now complaining he wasnt backed in the jan transfer window on four targets.Someone isnt going to be happy ahem  senior

Senior lol what can he do.. He's no authority just a chancer looking for %ages in the summer wether we stay up or go down.. IMHO he has less right to be anywhere near Ewood than the clown in the dugout.. Oh and don't start me off on the double agent Pasha.. 

1 hour ago, Athlete said:

Senior lol what can he do.. He's no authority just a chancer looking for %ages in the summer wether we stay up or go down.. IMHO he has less right to be anywhere near Ewood than the clown in the dugout.. Oh and don't start me off on the double agent Pasha.. 

He might have a massaged CV, but if anything - Senior is a qualified as anyone in the building. Coyle is currently the joker in the pack of poor choices. He's scum, a complete agents pawn.

At least give Senior time to prove to us he is a complete charlatan. He's already made a few steps towards that by not getting rid of Coyle when he stepped through the door. 

I agree on this Suhail chap. Another agents friend who happens to speak the correct language to get in the owners ears.

Just driving home and heard Chris Sutton on Radio Lancs.

He effectively said Rovers under the V's are a basket case and all our best players have been sold.  Also said that Senior refuses to support Coyle.  We are a fantastic club that are relegation bound due to our ownership and management.

7 hours ago, tomphil said:

The biggest puzzle is why they ditched Bowyer when he had hit on the magic formula they seemed to want but then again he probably wasn't playing ball with the right agents so as soon a possible the knife went in.

That my friend is about as nail on the head as it gets.

It is unfathomable to me that in this day and age with the information available at our fingertips no one can bring down this house of cards.  The whole Venkys Anderson, SEM, Kentaro, Kean debacle reeks to high heaven and no one can make public the wrong doings.  Just who has their fingers in this poisoned pie that makes it so hard to expose.

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

Expect Coyle to depart before relegation is mathematically confirmed but is almost certain. Coyle will jump before he is finally pushed, avoid another relegation on his CV, then will come a claim against the club/Venkys for making his position untenable and a nice payout for him and his staff.

Reading between the  lines he does seem to be posturing himself for just that.  Advised/coached by the same group that handledKean?  You know, the ones Coyle has never heard of.

3 hours ago, Jbizzle said:

He might have a massaged CV, but if anything - Senior is a qualified as anyone in the building. Coyle is currently the joker in the pack of poor choices. He's scum, a complete agents pawn.

At least give Senior time to prove to us he is a complete charlatan. He's already made a few steps towards that by not getting rid of Coyle when he stepped through the door. 

I agree on this Suhail chap. Another agents friend who happens to speak the correct language to get in the owners ears.

Ask  Pasha s the double agents  man senior why did sheff wed get shut of him.. 

The club dual owned Coyle from one lot of charlatans in one corner senior who's wife conveniently is a football agent  who works for Pasha the same Pasha employed by kentaro yes the double agent.. 

What a mess this clubs in 

3 hours ago, Jbizzle said:

He's no authority to get rid of Coyle even if he had he's already virtually told us his agenda.. Another twohat who should be nowhere near Ewood along with Coyle etc 

1 hour ago, preston blue said:

Just driving home and heard Chris Sutton on Radio Lancs.

He effectively said Rovers under the V's are a basket case and all our best players have been sold.  Also said that Senior refuses to support Coyle.  We are a fantastic club that are relegation bound due to our ownership and management.

Chris Sutton came over really well and showed Senior up for what he is, just another Venky's stooge, also had to stop himself from mentioning the other owners/advisers (on coyles side) involved that have turned the club into a basket case it is. You'd have to hear it to appreciate how mad he is at the mess that has been made and how sorry he felt for the fans.

Go on you Chris.

Just now, funny-old-game said:

Chris Sutton came over really well and showed Senior up for what he is, just another Venky's stooge, also had to stop himself from mentioning the other owners/advisers (on coyles side) involved that have turned the club into a basket case it is. You'd have to hear it to appreciate how mad he is at the mess that has been made and how sorry he felt for the fans.

Go on you Chris.

Thanks f-o-g.

I had been down the pub and my Missus was giving me a lift home and I turned on the Radio Lancs to hear the best demolition job of the V's, Coyle and co that I have heard for a long long time.

Sutton was impressive.   Well done Sutty!!

Just now, preston blue said:

Thanks f-o-g.

I had been down the pub and my Missus was giving me a lift home and I turned on the Radio Lancs to hear the best demolition job of the V's, Coyle and co that I have heard for a long long time.

Sutton was impressive.   Well done Sutty!!

Also mentioned that Senior had been a failure at the other clubs he'd work for.

11 hours ago, JHRover said:

If Senior was a real Football Director, and by that I mean someone armed with a budget and authority to hire and fire and sign players, then we would have seen a very different series of events over the last few weeks.

Anyone who knows anything would have quickly recognised this squad is short in key areas, and would have used the January window to rectify those issues.

Most importantly the first thing a new Football Director would do is assert his new authority. He would want his own man in the dugout who he could control and be comfortable working with. He would want to send a message to the fans that he's in control and is running the show from now on. He certainly wouldn't want to continue to work with someone with a pitiful set of results all season who clearly doesn't like him very much. Getting rid of Coyle early doors would have been win-win for Senior. Show everyone who is boss, win a lot of fans over who can't stand Coyle, and get rid of a failing manager and bring in someone better equipped to keep the club up.

The worst possible thing that could happen for a new Football Director would be to suffer relegation within 6 months of his arrival, as it would show that his presence at the club has achieved nothing as the club has continued to sink despite his 'expertise'. He would therefore move heaven and earth to do everything within his power to try and avoid relegation.

What have we had? A lot of sound bites and promises about the future and a loan from Sheffield Wednesday that to me appears to do them more favours than it does us (by getting Joao's salary off the books for 6 months enabling them to loan Rhodes until the end of the season).

IMO, Senior wanted Coyle out from day 1 and most likely has he recommend to Pasha to the owners to sack Coyle. Probably Pasha agreed but Pune wont sanction this

Senior probably has a head coach lined up and wants to make the change. Expect Foreign head coach in btw,.

We have heard through a fan on facebook that Senior has commented on the wage bill being too high and the unbalanced of it and certain players being on too much

3 hours ago, preston blue said:

Also said that Senior refuses to support Coyle.  

Think we knew this for weeks since Senior came in. wasn't what Coyle wanted

3 hours ago, preston blue said:

Coyle will only 'jump' if he is promised a package.  Otherwise he will stay, he will be on a fixed term contract (probably rolling) with the contract value having to be paid up if he is pushed.  What would you do?

didn't Coyle signed a 2 year contract in the summer.

• Backroom

Sutton has always been one to speak his mind - he seems to be angling more towards punditry than management these days, so he might feel more comfortable firing shots at those who have wrecked and are wrecking the club. A shame more of our former players don't have the desire or the balls to speak up.

Archived